Katherine D Ortega Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Katherine D Ortega is at least $1.14 Million dollars as of 18 April 2008. Katherine Ortega owns over 4,000 units of Rayonier stock worth over $1,138,481 and over the last 16 years Katherine sold RYN stock worth over $0.
Katherine Ortega RYN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Katherine has made over 5 trades of the Rayonier stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Katherine exercised 4,000 units of RYN stock worth $83,240 on 18 April 2008.
The largest trade Katherine’s ever made was exercising 8,000 units of Rayonier stock on 23 March 2006 worth over $81,680. On average, Katherine trades about 2,286 units every 114 days since 2003. As of 18 April 2008 Katherine still owns at least 38,856 units of Rayonier stock.
You can see the complete history of Katherine Ortega stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Katherine Ortega’s mailing address?
Katherine’s mailing address filed with the SEC is , , , , .
Insider trading at Rayonier
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Rayonier have traded over $7,732,779 worth of Rayonier stock and bought 238,979 units worth $7,620,345 . The most active insider traders include Bernard Jr Lanigan, Wallace Lee Nutter, and C David Ii Brown. On average, Rayonier executives and independent directors trade stock every 28 days with the average trade being worth of $365,459. The most recent stock trade was executed by Douglas M Long on 30 August 2019, trading 1,116 units of RYN stock currently worth $23,146.
What does Rayonier do?
Rayonier, Inc. is a real estate investment trust, which engages in investment in timberlands. It operates through the following business segments: Southern Timber, Pacific Northwest Timber, New Zealand Timber, Real Estate and Trading. The Southern Timber, Pacific Northwest Timber and New Zealand Timber segments reflect all activities related to the harvesting of timber and other value-added activities, such as recreational licenses, within each respective geography. The Real Estate segment reflects all U.S. land sales, which are reported in the following sales categories: Improved Development, Unimproved Development, Rural, Non-Strategic and Timberlands, and Large Dispositions. The Trading segment reflects the log trading activities that support New Zealand operations. The company was founded in 1926 and is headquartered in Wildlight, FL.
What does Rayonier’s logo look like?
Complete history of Katherine Ortega stock trades at The Kroger Co and Rayonier
Rayonier executives and stock owners
Rayonier executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- David Nunes, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Mark Mchugh, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President, IR Contact Officer
- Douglas Long, Senior Vice President, U.S. Operations
- Mark Bridwell, Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Christopher Corr, Senior Vice President – Real Estate and Public Affairs
- Shelby Pyatt, Vice President – Human Resources
- Richard Kincaid, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Dod Fraser, Independent Director
- Andrew Wiltshire, Independent Director
- Scott Jones, Independent Director
- Keith Bass, Independent Director
- V. Larkin Martin, Independent Director
- Bernard Lanigan, Independent Director
- Blanche Lincoln, Independent Director
- W. Rhett Rogers, Vice President – Portfolio Management
- John A Blumberg, Director
- April J. Tice, V.P. Corp Controller
- H. Edwin Kiker, SVP, Chief Financial Officer
- Carl S Sloane, Director
- James H Jr Hance, Director
- Wallace Lee Nutter, Chairman, President and CEO
- Peter G Boynton, SR VP, Performance Fibers
- Gerald J Pollack, SR VP and CFO
- Gordon I Ulmer, Director
- Burnell R /Ct Roberts, Director
- Ronald M Gross, Director
- Katherine D Ortega, Director
- Grady John P O, SR VP, Administration
- Rand V Araskog, Director
- Timothy H Brannon, SR VP Forest Resrcs & Wood Pro
- Partners Funds Trust Longleaf,
- Jill Witter,
- Nancy L Wilson, VP, Forest Resources
- Jack M. Kriesel, SVP, Performance Fibers
- Thomas I Morgan, Director
- David W Oskin, Director
- James L Jr Posze, SVP, Human Resources
- Ronald Townsend, Director
- Mark E. Gaumond, Director
- James H Miller, Director
- C David Ii Brown, Director
- Charles H Hood, SVP, Public Affairs & Comm
- Michael R Herman, VP & General Counsel
- Paul G Boynton, SR VP, Performance Fibers
- Charles Margiotta, SR VP, Business Development
- W. Edwin Iii Frazier, SR VP, Admin & Corp Sec
- Hans E Vandennoort, VP and Corporate Controller
- John Ellis Bush, Director
- Lee M Thomas, Director
- Paul G Jr Kirk, Director
- Joseph L. Iannotti, VP and Corporate Controller
- Carl Kraus, Sr VP, Finance