Karyn F. Ovelmen Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Karyn F. Ovelmen is at least $2.65 Million dollars as of 3 February 2017. Karyn Ovelmen owns over 7,182 units of Gates Industrial Plc stock worth over $507,871 and over the last 8 years Karyn sold GTES stock worth over $2,137,150.
Karyn Ovelmen GTES stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Karyn has made over 5 trades of the Gates Industrial Plc stock since 2015, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Karyn exercised 7,182 units of GTES stock worth $86,471 on 3 February 2017.
The largest trade Karyn’s ever made was exercising 58,273 units of Gates Industrial Plc stock on 4 March 2015 worth over $1,758,096. On average, Karyn trades about 7,057 units every 34 days since 2011. As of 3 February 2017 Karyn still owns at least 42,182 units of Gates Industrial Plc stock.
You can see the complete history of Karyn Ovelmen stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Karyn Ovelmen’s mailing address?
Karyn’s mailing address filed with the SEC is WEENA 737, , ROTTERDAM, P7, 3013AM.
Insider trading at Gates Industrial Plc
Over the last 2 years, insiders at Gates Industrial Plc have traded over $0 worth of Gates Industrial Plc stock and bought 2,674,616 units worth $22,566,101 . The most active insider traders include Aggregator (Cayman) L.P.Bla…, Group Inc Bto Gp L.L.C.Blac…, and John C Plant. On average, Gates Industrial Plc executives and independent directors trade stock every 23 days with the average trade being worth of $1,533,451. The most recent stock trade was executed by Aggregator (Cayman) L.P.Bla… on 30 August 2019, trading 162,100 units of GTES stock currently worth $1,407,028.
What does Gates Industrial Plc do?
Gates Industrial Corp. Plc is a holding company, which engages in the manufacture of engineered power transmission and fluid solutions. It operates through the following segments: Power Transmission and Fluid Power. The Power Transmission segment includes elastomer drive belts, and related components used to efficiently transfer motion in a broad range of applications. The Fluid Power segment comprises of hoses, tubing, and fittings designed to convey hydraulic fluid at high-pressures in both mobile and stationary applications, and high-pressure and fluid transfer hoses used to convey various fluids. The company was founded on September 25, 2017 and is headquartered in Denver, CO.
What does Gates Industrial Plc’s logo look like?
Complete history of Karyn Ovelmen stock trades at Flowserve, LyondellBasell Industries NV, and Gates Industrial Plc
Gates Industrial Plc executives and stock owners
Gates Industrial Plc executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Grant Gawronski, Executive Vice President, Chief Commercial Officer
- Ivo Jurek, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- David Calhoun, Independent Chairman of the Board
- David Naemura, Chief Financial Officer
- Jamey Seely, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Walter Lifsey, Chief Operating Officer
- Roger Gaston, Executive Vice President of Human Resources
- Terry Klebe, Independent Director
- James Ireland, Independent Director
- Bill Waelke, IR Contact Officer
- Neil Simpkins, Independent Director
- Stephanie Mains, Independent Director
- Julia Kahr, Independent Director
- David Wisniewski, Chief Accounting Officer, Principal Accounting Officer
- John C Plant,
- Karyn F. Ovelmen,
- Gregory F. Kirchhoff,
- Group Inc Bto Gp L.L.C.Blac…,
- Aggregator (Cayman) L.P.Bla…,