Karen Etzkorn Net Worth
Karen Etzkorn biography
Karen S. Etzkorn serves as Independent Director of the Company. She holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration from Ohio State University. She has served as Chief Information Officer and Executive Vice President at HSNi since January 2013 and was appointed the role of CIO at Qurate Retail Group (QVC Group – HSNi’s new parent company) in December 2017. Prior to that time, she served as Senior Vice President and Chief Information Officer at Ascena Retail, Inc. and Tween Brands, Inc. from January 2008 to September 2012. In addition, she has held senior positions at retailers including The Home Depot, Williams-Sonoma, Gap, Inc. and Limited, Inc. Ms. Etzkorn provides a unique knowledge base to our Board by offering strong technology expertise combined with overall retail understanding.
What is the salary of Karen Etzkorn?
As the Independent Director of Hibbett Sports, the total compensation of Karen Etzkorn at Hibbett Sports is $94,455. There are 8 executives at Hibbett Sports getting paid more, with Jeffry Rosenthal having the highest compensation of $1,168,600.
How old is Karen Etzkorn?
Karen Etzkorn is 54, she’s been the Independent Director of Hibbett Sports since 2016. There are 7 older and 3 younger executives at Hibbett Sports. The oldest executive at Hibbett Sports, Inc. is Ralph Parks, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Karen Etzkorn’s mailing address?
Karen’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 2700 MILAN COURT, , BIRMINGHAM, AL, 35211.
Insider trading at Hibbett Sports
Over the last 19 years, insiders at Hibbett Sports have traded over $20,004,769 worth of Hibbett Sports stock and bought 38,925 units worth $614,993 . The most active insider traders include John F Megrue, Michael J Newsome, and Carl Kirkland. On average, Hibbett Sports executives and independent directors trade stock every 31 days with the average trade being worth of $286,600. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jared S Briskin on 5 November 2019, trading 1,000 units of HIBB stock currently worth $26,000.
What does Hibbett Sports do?
Hibbett Sports, Inc. engages in the provision of sporting goods business. It features a core selection of brand name merchandise emphasizing athletic footwear, athletic and fashion apparel, team sports equipment, and related accessories. Its shopping channel includes store locations, and websites or apps. The company was founded in 1945 and is headquartered in Birmingham, AL.
What does Hibbett Sports’s logo look like?
Hibbett Sports executives and stock owners
Hibbett Sports executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Jeffry Rosenthal, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Cathy Pryor, Senior Vice President – Operations
- Jared Briskin, Senior Vice President, Chief Merchant
- Anthony Crudele, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Alton Yother, Independent Director
- Ralph Parks, Independent Director
- Jane Aggers, Independent Director
- Terrance Finley, Independent Director
- Karen Etzkorn, Independent Director
- James Hilt, Director
- Patrick Watson, Senior Vice President and Principal Corporate Communications
- Christine Skold, Interim Chief Financial Officer
- Lorna Nagler, Director
- Dorlisa Flur, Director
- Scott Justin Bowman, Senior Vice President and CFO
- Carl Kirkland, Director
- Albert C Johnson, Director
- Thomas A Saunders, Director
- Ronald P Blahnik, SVP and CIO
- William G Quinn, SVP DIGITAL COMMERCE
- Rebecca A Jones, VP of Merchandising
- Brian N Priddy, President
- Michael J Newsome, President & CEO
- H Ray Compton, Director
- Clyde B Anderson, Director
- Nissan Joseph, President & COO
- Frank Barron Iii Fletcher, Director
- Gary Allen Smith, Vice President & CFO
- John F Megrue, Director
- Charles W Jr Adams, VP of IS &
- Michael Scott Myers, VP of Human Resources and LP