Karen Dahut Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Karen M Dahut is at least $12 Million dollars as of 16 January 2018. Ms. Dahut owns over 46,406 units of Booz Allen Hamilton stock worth over $2,281,500 and over the last 8 years she sold BAH stock worth over $5,901,186. In addition, she makes $3,849,810 as Executive Vice president and Defence and commercial group lead at Booz Allen Hamilton.
Ms. Dahut BAH stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Karen has made over 13 trades of the Booz Allen Hamilton stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 46,406 units of BAH stock worth $2,089,198 on 30 May 2018.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 46,406 units of Booz Allen Hamilton stock on 30 May 2018 worth over $2,089,198. On average, Karen trades about 8,089 units every 52 days since 2012. As of 16 January 2018 she still owns at least 32,293 units of Booz Allen Hamilton stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Dahut stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Karen Dahut biography
Karen M. Dahut is an Executive Vice President and is the group leader for the company’s Defense Group and Commercial Group. Ms. Dahut joined our company in 2002 and became a Senior Vice President in 2004. Ms. Dahut led the company’s Strategic Innovations Group from 2012 to April 2016 and the Civil Commercial Group from 2016 to March 2018. Previously, she also led the company’s Analytics business and its US Navy and Marine Corps business. Ms. Dahut is a board member of the Tech Data Corporation and Northern Virginia Technology Council.
What is the salary of Karen Dahut?
As the Executive Vice president and Defence and commercial group lead of Booz Allen Hamilton, the total compensation of Karen Dahut at Booz Allen Hamilton is $3,849,810. There are 1 executives at Booz Allen Hamilton getting paid more, with Horacio Rozanski having the highest compensation of $7,448,530.
How old is Karen Dahut?
Karen Dahut is 55, she’s been the Executive Vice president and Defence and commercial group lead of Booz Allen Hamilton since 2016. There are 14 older and 7 younger executives at Booz Allen Hamilton. The oldest executive at Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. is Philip Odeen, 83, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Karen Dahut’s mailing address?
Karen’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 8283 GREENSBORO DRIVE, , MCLEAN, VA, 22102.
Insider trading at Booz Allen Hamilton
Over the last 9 years, insiders at Booz Allen Hamilton have traded over $2,951,168,786 worth of Booz Allen Hamilton stock and bought 26,054 units worth $856,294 . The most active insider traders include Coinvest Llc Explorer Manag…, Ralph W Shrader, and Joseph Logue. On average, Booz Allen Hamilton executives and independent directors trade stock every 20 days with the average trade being worth of $50,633,846. The most recent stock trade was executed by Horacio Rozanski on 29 July 2019, trading 45,000 units of BAH stock currently worth $825,750.
What does Booz Allen Hamilton do?
Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp. engages in the provision of management and technology consulting services. It offers analytics, digital solutions, engineering, and cyber expertise. The company was founded by Edwin Booz in 1914 and is headquartered in McLean, VA.
What does Booz Allen Hamilton’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Dahut stock trades at Tech Data and Booz Allen Hamilton
Booz Allen Hamilton executives and stock owners
Booz Allen Hamilton executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Horacio Rozanski, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Karen Dahut, Executive Vice president, Defence and commercial group lead
- Lloyd Howell, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
- Nancy Laben, Executive Vice President, Secretary, Chief Legal Officer
- Susan Penfield, Executive Vice President, Chief Innovation officer
- Joseph Mahaffee, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
- Ralph Shrader, Independent Chairman of the board
- Mark Gaumond, Independent Director
- Philip Odeen, Independent Director
- Gretchen McClain, Independent Director
- Arthur Johnson, Independent Director
- Melody Barnes, Independent Director
- Charles Rossotti, Independent Director
- Ian Fujiyama, Independent Director
- Joan Amble, Independent Director
- Michele Flournoy, Independent Director
- Ellen Jewett, Independent Director
- Peter Clare, Independent Director
- Nicholas Veasey, Director – IR
- Laura Adams, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Gary Labovich, Senior Vice President
- Elizabeth Thompson, Executive Vice President, Chief People Officer
- Angela Messer, Executive Vice President, Chief Transformation Officer
- Christopher Ling, Executive Vice President
- Kristine Anderson, Executive Vice President, Civil Group lead
- Joseph Logue, Executive Vice President
- Coinvest Llc Explorer Manag…,
- John Mayer, Executive Vice President
- Kevin L Cook, EVP and CFO
- Francis J Jr Henry, Executive Vice President
- Ronald T Kadish, Executive Vice President
- Patrick F Peck, Executive Vice President
- Mark J Gerencser, Executive Vice President
- Samuel Strickland, EVP, CFO and CAO
- Richard J Wilhelm, Execuitve Vice President
- John Michael Mc Connell, Executive Vice President
- Robert Stephen Osborne, SVP and Executive GC
- Cg Appleby, EVP, Gen. Counsel & Secretary