Justin C Boswell Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Justin C Boswell is at least $16 Million dollars as of 27 April 2010. Justin Boswell owns over 85,000 units of Stanley Black & Decker stock worth over $16,018,080 and over the last 11 years Justin sold SWK stock worth over $0.
Justin Boswell SWK stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Justin has made over 1 trades of the Stanley Black & Decker stock since 2010, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Justin exercised 85,000 units of SWK stock worth $3,417,000 on 27 April 2010.
The largest trade Justin’s ever made was exercising 85,000 units of Stanley Black & Decker stock on 27 April 2010 worth over $3,417,000. On average, Justin trades about 7,727 units every 0 days since 2008. As of 27 April 2010 Justin still owns at least 106,080 units of Stanley Black & Decker stock.
You can see the complete history of Justin Boswell stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Justin Boswell’s mailing address?
Justin’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1000 STANLEY DRIVE, , NEW BRITAIN, CT, 06053.
Insider trading at Stanley Black & Decker
Over the last 13 years, insiders at Stanley Black & Decker have traded over $213,047,444 worth of Stanley Black & Decker stock and bought 5,518 units worth $378,048 . The most active insider traders include George W Buckley, Nolan D Archibald, and John F Lundgren. On average, Stanley Black & Decker executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $2,259,680. The most recent stock trade was executed by Robert H Jr Raff on 29 October 2019, trading 3,661 units of SWK stock currently worth $554,129.
What does Stanley Black & Decker do?
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. engages in the provision of power and hand tools, and related accessories, products, services and equipment for oil & gas and infrastructure applications, commercial electronic security and monitoring systems, healthcare solutions, and mechanical access solutions. It operates through the following three segments: Tools and Storage, Industrial, and Security. The Tools and Storage segment comprises of the power tools and equipment, and hand tools, accessories, and storage businesses. The Industrial segment comprises of engineered fastening and infrastructure businesses. The Security segment includes the convergent security solutions and mechanical access solutions businesses. The company was founded by Frederick T. Stanley in 1843 and is headquartered in New Britain, CT.
What does Stanley Black & Decker’s logo look like?
Complete history of Justin Boswell stock trades at Stanley Black & Decker
Stanley Black & Decker executives and stock owners
Stanley Black & Decker executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- James Loree, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jeffery Ansell, Executive Vice President, President, – Global Tools & Storage
- Donald Allan, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Janet Link, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- John Wyatt, President – Stanley Engineered Fastening
- Jaime Ramirez, Senior Vice President, President – Global Emerging Markets
- George Buckley, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Carlos Cardoso, Independent Director
- Michael Hankin, Independent Director
- Robert Coutts, Independent Director
- Patrick Campbell, Independent Director
- Debra Crew, Independent Director
- James Scholefield, Independent Director
- Andrea Ayers, Independent Director
- Dmitri Stockton, Independent Director
- Dennis Lange, Vice President, Investor Relations
- Joseph Voelker, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- William Scott Taylor, Pres., Professional Power Tls
- Craig A Douglas, V.P. Treasurer
- John F Lundgren, President & CEO
- Donald R Mcilnay, Pres.Ind.Tools&Emerging Mkts
- D Brett Bontrager, Sen. VP & Group Executive, CSS
- Justin C Boswell, SVP&Group Exec, Mech. Security
- Marianne M Parrs, Director
- Robert L Ryan, Director
- Michael A. Bartone, V.P. Corporate Tax
- James J Cannon, President, Security NA & EM
- Ben S Sihota, Pres.Emerging Mkts.Pacific Grp
- Lee B Mc Chesney, CFO-GTS(incl Licensing & BD)
- Steven J Stafstrom, VP Ops CDIY & Emerging Mkts
- Anthony Luiso, Director
- Rhonda Gass, Chief Information Officer
- Jocelyn Belisle, VP, Chief Accounting Officer
- Robert H Jr Raff, President, Stanley Security
- Massimo Grassi, Pres., Industrial& Auto Repair
- Jo Anna Sohovich, Pres. Stanley Eng. Fastening
- Michael A Tyll, Pres., Engineered Fastening
- Benjamin H Iv Griswold, Director
- Jeff Hung Tse Chen, V.P.,Pres.Stanley Asia
- John G Breen, Director
- Hubert Jr. Davis, SVP & CIO/SFS
- Bruce H Beatt, Sen. VP, Gen. Counsel & Sec’y
- Mark J Mathieu, SVP, Human Resources
- Virgis Colbert, Director
- Manuel A Fernandez, Director
- Jeffrey D Ansell, SVP & Group Exec, Constr & DIY
- Nolan D Archibald, Chairman of the Board
- Eileen S Kraus, Director
- Lawrence A Zimmerman, Director