Julie Duffy Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Julie G Duffy is at least $2.74 Million dollars as of 31 July 2018. Ms. Duffy owns over 6,562 units of Textron stock worth over $1,085,511 and over the last 2 years she sold TXT stock worth over $0. In addition, she makes $1,651,450 as Executive Vice President – Human Resources at Textron.
Ms. Duffy TXT stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Julie has made over 1 trades of the Textron stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 6,562 units of TXT stock worth $260,511 on 31 July 2018.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 6,562 units of Textron stock on 31 July 2018 worth over $260,511. On average, Julie trades about 1,312 units every 0 days since 2017. As of 31 July 2018 she still owns at least 22,535 units of Textron stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Duffy stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Julie Duffy biography
Julie G. Duffy is Executive Vice President – Human Resources of the CompanyMs. Duffy was named Executive Vice President, Human Resources in July 2017. Ms. Duffy joined Textron in 1997 as a member of the corporate legal team and has since held positions of increasing responsibility within the Company’s legal function, most recently serving as Vice President and Deputy General Counsel-Litigation, a position she had held since 2011. In that role she was responsible for managing the corporate litigation staff with primary oversight of litigation throughout Textron. She has also played an active role in developing, implementing and standardizing human resources policies across the Company and served as the senior legal advisor on employment and benefits issues.
What is the salary of Julie Duffy?
As the Executive Vice President – Human Resources of Textron, the total compensation of Julie Duffy at Textron is $1,651,450. There are 3 executives at Textron getting paid more, with Scott Donnelly having the highest compensation of $13,948,900.
How old is Julie Duffy?
Julie Duffy is 53, she’s been the Executive Vice President – Human Resources of Textron since 2017. There are 13 older and no younger executives at Textron. The oldest executive at Textron, Inc. is Lawrence Fish, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Julie Duffy’s mailing address?
Julie’s mailing address filed with the SEC is TEXTRON INC., 40 WESTMINSTER STREET, PROVIDENCE, RI, 02903.
Insider trading at Textron
Over the last 20 years, insiders at Textron have traded over $49,009,826 worth of Textron stock and bought 97,500 units worth $1,853,625 . The most active insider traders include Lewis B Campbell, Ivor J Evans, and Steven R Loranger. On average, Textron executives and independent directors trade stock every 45 days with the average trade being worth of $1,353,963. The most recent stock trade was executed by Mark S Bamford on 1 March 2019, trading 4,500 units of TXT stock currently worth $118,125.
What does Textron do?
Textron, Inc. is a multi-industry company, which leverages global network of aircraft, defense, industrial, and finance businesses to provide customers innovative solutions and services. The company operates its business through the following segments: Textron Aviation, Bell, Textron Systems, Industrial, and Finance. The Textron Aviation segment manufactures, sells, and services Beechcraft and Cessna aircraft. The Bell segment supplies military and commercial helicopters, tiltrotor aircraft, and related spare parts. The Textron Systems segment product lines consist of unmanned aircraft systems; land and marine systems; weapons and sensors; and a variety of defense and aviation mission support products and services. The Industrial segment designs and manufactures a variety of products under the Golf; Turf Care and Light Transportation Vehicles; Fuel Systems and Functional Components and Powered Tools; and Testing and Measurement Equipment product lines. The Finance segment consists of Textron Financial Corp. and its consolidated subsidiaries, which provides finances primarily to purchasers of new Cessna aircraft and Bell helicopters. The company founded by Royal Little in 1923 and is headquartered in Providence, RI.
What does Textron’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Duffy stock trades at Textron
Textron executives and stock owners
Textron executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Scott Donnelly, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Frank Connor, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- E. Robert Lupone, Executive Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
- Julie Duffy, Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- R. Kerry Clark, Independent Director
- Paul Gagne, Lead Independent Director
- Kathleen Bader, Independent Director
- Lloyd Trotter, Independent Director
- James Conway, Independent Director
- Deborah James, Independent Director
- James Ziemer, Independent Director
- Ralph Heath, Independent Director
- Lawrence Fish, Independent Director
- Maria Zuber, Independent Director
- Eric Salander, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Lewis B Campbell, Chairman, President and CEO
- Mark S Bamford, VP and Corporate Controller
- Charles D Powell, Director
- Dain M Hancock, Director
- Ivor J Evans, Director
- Cheryl H Johnson, Executive VP, Human Resources
- Richard L Yates, VP and Controller
- Joe T Ford, Director
- Thomas B Wheeler, Director
- Terrence Odonnell, EVP and General Counsel
- Mary L Howell, Executive Vice President
- Kenneth C Bohlen, Executive Vice President
- John D Butler, Executive Vice President
- Sam F Segnar, Director
- R Stuart Dickson, Director
- Ted R French, EVP and CFO
- John D Macomber, Director
- Teresa Beck, Director
- Steven R Loranger, EVP and COO
- Brian H Rowe, Director
- Martin D Walker, Director
- Jesse Arnelle, Director