Joseph W Mcgrath Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Joseph W Mcgrath is at least $181 Thousand dollars as of 15 March 2010. Joseph Mcgrath owns over 2,510 units of McCormick stock worth over $181,146 and over the last 16 years Joseph sold MKC-V stock worth over $0.
Joseph Mcgrath MKC-V stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Joseph has made over 6 trades of the McCormick stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Joseph exercised 2,510 units of MKC-V stock worth $96,133 on 15 March 2010.
The largest trade Joseph’s ever made was buying 60,000 units of McCormick stock on 31 January 2008 worth over $247,800. On average, Joseph trades about 5,873 units every 65 days since 2004. As of 15 March 2010 Joseph still owns at least 1,128 units of McCormick stock.
You can see the complete history of Joseph Mcgrath stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Joseph Mcgrath’s mailing address?
Joseph’s mailing address filed with the SEC is UNISYS CORPORATION, UNISYS WAY, BLUE BELL, PA, 19424.
Insider trading at McCormick
Over the last 17 years, insiders at McCormick have traded over $17,629,996 worth of McCormick stock and bought 16,310 units worth $773,834 . The most active insider traders include Alan D Wilson, Robert J Lawless, and Robert G Davey. On average, McCormick executives and independent directors trade stock every 25 days with the average trade being worth of $3,871,850. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael Aaron Conway on 7 October 2019, trading 5,000 units of MKC-V stock currently worth $394,150.
What does McCormick do?
McCormick & Company, Incorporated manufactures, markets, and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments, and other flavorful products to the food industry. The company operates in two segments, Consumer and Flavor Solutions. The Consumer segment offers spices, herbs, and seasonings, as well as desserts. This segment markets its products under the McCormick, French, Frank’s RedHot, Lawry’s, Club House, Gourmet Garden, and OLD BAY brands in the Americas; Ducros, Schwartz, Kamis, and Drogheria & Alimentari, and Vahiné brand names in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa; McCormick and DaQiao brands in China; and McCormick, Aeroplane, and Gourmet Garden brand names in Australia, as well as markets regional and ethnic brands, such as Zatarain’s, Stubb’s, Thai Kitchen, and Simply Asia. It also supplies its products under the private labels. This segment serves retailers comprising grocery, mass merchandise, warehouse clubs, discount and drug stores, and e-commerce retailers directly and indirectly through distributors or wholesalers. The Flavor Solutions segment offers seasoning blends, spices and herbs, condiments, coating systems, and compound flavors to multinational food manufacturers and foodservice customers. It serves foodservice customers directly and indirectly through distributors. The company was founded in 1889 and is headquartered in Hunt Valley, Maryland.
What does McCormick’s logo look like?
Complete history of Joseph Mcgrath stock trades at McCormick & Co, Unisys, and McCormick
McCormick executives and stock owners
McCormick executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Lawrence E. Kurzius, Chairman, Pres & CEO
- Brendan F. Foley, Pres of Global Consumer & Americas
- Malcolm S. Swift, Pres of Global Flavor Solutions & McCormick International
- Michael R. Smith, Exec. VP & CFO
- Jeffery D. Schwartz, VP, Gen. Counsel & Corp. Sec.
- Margaret M V Preston, Director
- William E Stevens, Director
- James T Brady, Director
- J Michael Fitzpatrick, Director
- Brendan M Foley, President Global Consumer
- Maritza Gomez Montiel, Director
- Jacques Tapiero, Director
- Christina M Mcmullen, Vice President & Controller
- Malcolm Swift, President Global Industrial &
- Nneka Louise Rimmer, Sr. VP Strategy &
- Michael R Smith, Executive VP & CFO
- Michael D Mangan, Director
- Lisa Manzone, Sr. VP Global Human Relations
- Gary M Rodkin, Director
- Alan D Wilson,
- Jeffery D Schwartz, Vice President, Gen Counsel
- Freeman A Iii Hrabowski, Director
- Patricia A Little, Director
- Michael Aaron Conway, Director
- W Anthony Vernon, Director
- Gordon Mc Kenzie Jr Stetz, Executive Vice President & CFO
- Lawrence Erik Kurzius, Chairman, President & CEO
- John P Bilbrey, Director
- Cile K Perich, Vice President – HR
- William Geoffrey Carpenter, V.P., General Counsel & Sec.
- Kenneth A Jr Kelly, Vice President and Controller
- George A Roche, Director
- Paul C Beard, Vice President – Finance &
- Mark T Timbie,
- Joseph W Mcgrath, Director
- Robert J Lawless, Chairman, President and CEO
- Robert W Skelton, Senior VP, General Counsel
- Francis A Contino, Executive Vice President, Chie
- Charles T Langmead, President US Industrial Group
- Barry H Beracha, Director
- Edward S Jr Dunn, Director
- Robert W Schroeder, Executive Vice President
- Jeryl Wolfe, Vice President – Supply Chain
- Karen D Mc Graw, Senior Vice President –
- Robert G Davey, Executive Vice President
- H Grey Jr Goode, Vice President – Tax
- Carroll D Nordhoff, Executive Vice President
- John C Molan, Director