Joseph Voelker Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Joseph R Voelker is at least $11.1 Million dollars as of 29 April 2019. Mr. Voelker owns over 27,750 units of Stanley Black & Decker stock worth over $1,506,053 and over the last 6 years he sold SWK stock worth over $9,605,485. In addition, he makes $0 as Chief Human Resource Officer and Senior Vice President at Stanley Black & Decker.
Mr. Voelker SWK stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Joseph has made over 17 trades of the Stanley Black & Decker stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 27,750 units of SWK stock worth $4,083,968 on 29 April 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 27,750 units of Stanley Black & Decker stock on 29 April 2019 worth over $4,083,968. On average, Joseph trades about 2,285 units every 51 days since 2013. As of 29 April 2019 he still owns at least 9,661 units of Stanley Black & Decker stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Voelker stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Joseph Voelker biography
Joseph M. Voelker is Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President of the Company. He has been Senior Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer since April 2013. VP Human Resources (2009); VP Human Resources – ITG/Corporate Staff (2006); VP Human Resources – Tools Group/Operations (2004); HR Director, Tools Group (2003); HR Director, Operations (1999).
How old is Joseph Voelker?
Joseph Voelker is 63, he’s been the Chief Human Resource Officer and Senior Vice President of Stanley Black & Decker since 2013. There are 3 older and 12 younger executives at Stanley Black & Decker. The oldest executive at Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. is George Buckley, 72, who is the Independent Chairman of the Board.
What’s Joseph Voelker’s mailing address?
Joseph’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1000 STANLEY DRIVE, , NEW BRITAIN, CT, 06053.
Insider trading at Stanley Black & Decker
Over the last 13 years, insiders at Stanley Black & Decker have traded over $213,047,444 worth of Stanley Black & Decker stock and bought 5,518 units worth $378,048 . The most active insider traders include George W Buckley, Nolan D Archibald, and John F Lundgren. On average, Stanley Black & Decker executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $2,259,680. The most recent stock trade was executed by Robert H Jr Raff on 29 October 2019, trading 3,661 units of SWK stock currently worth $554,129.
What does Stanley Black & Decker do?
Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. engages in the provision of power and hand tools, and related accessories, products, services and equipment for oil & gas and infrastructure applications, commercial electronic security and monitoring systems, healthcare solutions, and mechanical access solutions. It operates through the following three segments: Tools and Storage, Industrial, and Security. The Tools and Storage segment comprises of the power tools and equipment, and hand tools, accessories, and storage businesses. The Industrial segment comprises of engineered fastening and infrastructure businesses. The Security segment includes the convergent security solutions and mechanical access solutions businesses. The company was founded by Frederick T. Stanley in 1843 and is headquartered in New Britain, CT.
What does Stanley Black & Decker’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Voelker stock trades at Stanley Black & Decker
Stanley Black & Decker executives and stock owners
Stanley Black & Decker executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- James Loree, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jeffery Ansell, Executive Vice President, President, – Global Tools & Storage
- Donald Allan, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Janet Link, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- John Wyatt, President – Stanley Engineered Fastening
- Jaime Ramirez, Senior Vice President, President – Global Emerging Markets
- George Buckley, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Carlos Cardoso, Independent Director
- Michael Hankin, Independent Director
- Robert Coutts, Independent Director
- Patrick Campbell, Independent Director
- Debra Crew, Independent Director
- James Scholefield, Independent Director
- Andrea Ayers, Independent Director
- Dmitri Stockton, Independent Director
- Dennis Lange, Vice President, Investor Relations
- Joseph Voelker, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- William Scott Taylor, Pres., Professional Power Tls
- Craig A Douglas, V.P. Treasurer
- John F Lundgren, President & CEO
- Donald R Mcilnay, Pres.Ind.Tools&Emerging Mkts
- D Brett Bontrager, Sen. VP & Group Executive, CSS
- Justin C Boswell, SVP&Group Exec, Mech. Security
- Marianne M Parrs, Director
- Robert L Ryan, Director
- Michael A. Bartone, V.P. Corporate Tax
- James J Cannon, President, Security NA & EM
- Ben S Sihota, Pres.Emerging Mkts.Pacific Grp
- Lee B Mc Chesney, CFO-GTS(incl Licensing & BD)
- Steven J Stafstrom, VP Ops CDIY & Emerging Mkts
- Anthony Luiso, Director
- Rhonda Gass, Chief Information Officer
- Jocelyn Belisle, VP, Chief Accounting Officer
- Robert H Jr Raff, President, Stanley Security
- Massimo Grassi, Pres., Industrial& Auto Repair
- Jo Anna Sohovich, Pres. Stanley Eng. Fastening
- Michael A Tyll, Pres., Engineered Fastening
- Benjamin H Iv Griswold, Director
- Jeff Hung Tse Chen, V.P.,Pres.Stanley Asia
- John G Breen, Director
- Hubert Jr. Davis, SVP & CIO/SFS
- Bruce H Beatt, Sen. VP, Gen. Counsel & Sec’y
- Mark J Mathieu, SVP, Human Resources
- Virgis Colbert, Director
- Manuel A Fernandez, Director
- Jeffrey D Ansell, SVP & Group Exec, Constr & DIY
- Nolan D Archibald, Chairman of the Board
- Eileen S Kraus, Director
- Lawrence A Zimmerman, Director