Joseph R Glace Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Joseph R Glace is at least $320 Thousand dollars as of 28 January 2013. Joseph Glace owns over 3,722 units of Exelon stock worth over $320,356 and over the last 8 years Joseph sold EXC stock worth over $0.
Joseph Glace EXC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Joseph has made over 2 trades of the Exelon stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Joseph exercised 3,722 units of EXC stock worth $116,052 on 28 January 2013.
The largest trade Joseph’s ever made was exercising 3,722 units of Exelon stock on 28 January 2013 worth over $116,052. On average, Joseph trades about 903 units every 26 days since 2012. As of 28 January 2013 Joseph still owns at least 7,199 units of Exelon stock.
You can see the complete history of Joseph Glace stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Joseph Glace’s mailing address?
Joseph’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 10 SOUTH DEARBORN STREET, 54TH FLOOR, CHICAGO, IL, 60603.
Insider trading at Exelon
Over the last 12 years, insiders at Exelon have traded over $90,901,686 worth of Exelon stock and bought 17,250 units worth $826,588 . The most active insider traders include Stephen D Steinour, Mayo A Iii Shattuck, and Robert J Lawless. On average, Exelon executives and independent directors trade stock every 15 days with the average trade being worth of $1,869,532. The most recent stock trade was executed by Calvin Jr Butler on 28 June 2019, trading 31,000 units of EXC stock currently worth $1,288,050.
What does Exelon do?
Exelon Corp. operates as a utility services holding company, which engages in the energy generation, power marketing, and energy delivery business. The company operates through the following segments: Mid Atlantic, Midwest, New England, New York, Electric Reliability Council of Texas (ERCOT) and other Power Regions. The Mid-Atlantic segment represents operations in the eastern half of PJM, which includes New Jersey, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, the District of Columbia and parts of Pennsylvania and North Carolina. The Midwest segment represents operations in the western half of PJM, which includes portions of Illinois, Pennsylvania, Indiana, Ohio, Michigan, Kentucky and Tennessee, and the United States footprint of MISO, excluding MISO’s Southern Region, which covers all or most of North Dakota, South Dakota, Nebraska, Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, the remaining parts of Illinois, Indiana, Michigan and Ohio not covered by PJM, and parts of Montana, Missouri and Kentucky. The New England (NE) segment represents the operations within (International Standards Organization) ISO-NE covering the states of Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont. The New York (NY) segment represents operations within ISO-NY, which covers the state of New York in its entirety. The ERCOT segment represents operations within Electric Reliability Council of Texas, covering most of the state of Texas. Exelon was founded in February 1999 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
What does Exelon’s logo look like?
Complete history of Joseph Glace stock trades at Exelon
Exelon executives and stock owners
Exelon executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Christopher Mark Crane, Pres, CEO & Director
- William A. Von Hoene Jr., Sr. EVP & Chief Strategy Officer
- Kenneth W. Cornew, Sr. EVP, Chief Commercial Officer, Pres of Exelon Generation & CEO of Exelon Generation
- Joseph Nigro, Sr. EVP & CFO
- M. Bridget Reidy, Exec. VP of Corp. Operations
- John M Richardson, Director
- Laurie Brlas, Director
- Mayo A Iii Shattuck, Director
- Paul L Joskow, Director
- Paymon Aliabadi, EVP and CRO
- Richard Willard Mies, Director
- John W Jr Rogers, Director
- Stephen D Steinour, Director
- Nicholas Debenedictis, Director
- Linda P Jojo, Director
- Balmann Yves C De, Director
- Ann C Berzin, Director
- Anthony Anderson, Director
- Craig L Adams, Chairman and CEO; PECO Energy
- Robert J Lawless, Director
- Nancy Lee Gioia, Director
- Kenneth W. Cornew, Sr. EVP, Pres & CEO Generation
- David M Velazquez, Pres. & CEO, Pepco Holdings
- Hoene William A. Jr. Von,
- Joseph Dominguez, Senior Vice President
- Anne R Pramaggiore, Senior Vice President
- Fabian Souza, SVP and Corporate Controller
- Thomas J Ridge, Director
- Joseph R Glace, SVP and Chief Risk Officer
- John A Jr Canning, Director
- William C Richardson, Director
- Calvin Jr Butler, CEO, BGE
- Nelson A Diaz, Director
- Sue L Gin, Director
- Joseph Nigro, Sr. EVP & Chief Fin. Officer
- Michael Innocenzo, President & CEO of PECO
- Jonathan W Thayer, EVP and CFO as of 3/12/2012
- M Walter Dalessio, Director
- Duane M Des Parte, VP and Controller
- Donald Thompson, Director
- Rosemarie B Greco, Director
- Charles G Pardee, COO, Exelon Generation
- Denis P. O’brien, Executive VP
- Christopher M. Crane,
- Matthew F Hilzinger, Senior VP and Controller
- Darryl M. Bradford, SVP and General Counsel
- Frank M Clark, Chairman and CEO of ComEd
- Kenneth William Jr. De Fontes, President & CEO, BGE
- John M Palms, Director
- Ian P Mclean, Executive Vice President
- Bruce Demars, Director
- Elizabeth A Moler, Executive Vice President
- John W Rowe, Chairman, President and CEO
- John F Young, Director
- Randall E Mehrberg, Executive Vice President
- John L Skolds, Executive Vice President
- Edward A Brennan, Director
- Ruth Ann M Gillis,
- Andrea L Zopp, Senior Vice President