Joseph Martin Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Joseph R Martin is at least $2.9 Million dollars as of 6 August 2014. Mr. Martin owns over 6,113 units of Brooks Automation stock worth over $2,290,720 and over the last 16 years he sold BRKS stock worth over $339,150. In addition, he makes $270,012 as Independent Chairman of the Board at Brooks Automation.
Mr. Martin BRKS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Joseph has made over 7 trades of the Brooks Automation stock since 2008, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 6,113 units of BRKS stock worth $65,348 on 6 August 2014.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 7,500 units of Brooks Automation stock on 10 May 2010 worth over $69,375. On average, Joseph trades about 1,293 units every 76 days since 2003. As of 6 August 2014 he still owns at least 51,396 units of Brooks Automation stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Martin stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Joseph Martin biography
Joseph R. Martin serves as Independent Chairman of the Board of Brooks Automation Inc., since 2006. Mr. Martin has been chairman of the Board since May 2006. Mr. Martin served as executive vice president and chief financial officer, and later senior executive vice president, and then as member of Office of the Chairman of Fairchild Semiconductor International, Inc., a supplier of power semiconductors, from June 1996 to May 2004. He served as the vice chairman of Fairchild’s board of directors from 2003 until his retirement in June 2005. Mr. Martin is a member of the board of directors of Collectors Universe, Inc., a publicly traded company that provides third-party authentication and grading service for high-value collectibles, and of Sanken North America, Inc., a privately-held company that owns both Polar Semiconductor, LLC, a wafer fabrication facility, and Allegro MicroSystems, LLC, which manufactures high-performance power and sensing semiconductors. Mr. Martin also serves as a trustee of Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University. Mr. Martin previously served as a director of SynQor, Incorporated, a manufacturer of power converters, until March 2014 and Soitec, Inc., a semiconductor wafer processing company, until July 2017. Mr. Martin holds an Executive Master Professional Director Certification from the American College of Corporate Directors.
What is the salary of Joseph Martin?
As the Independent Chairman of the Board of Brooks Automation, the total compensation of Joseph Martin at Brooks Automation is $270,012. There are 5 executives at Brooks Automation getting paid more, with Stephen Schwartz having the highest compensation of $3,926,000.
How old is Joseph Martin?
Joseph Martin is 71, he’s been the Independent Chairman of the Board of Brooks Automation since 2006. There are 4 older and 11 younger executives at Brooks Automation. The oldest executive at Brooks Automation, Inc. is A. Clinton Allen, 75, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Joseph Martin’s mailing address?
Joseph’s mailing address filed with the SEC is , , , , .
Insider trading at Brooks Automation
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Brooks Automation have traded over $41,752,927 worth of Brooks Automation stock and bought 84,885 units worth $755,883 . The most active insider traders include A Clinton Allen, Amin J Khoury, and Stephen S Schwartz. On average, Brooks Automation executives and independent directors trade stock every 25 days with the average trade being worth of $484,164. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jason Joseph on 24 October 2019, trading 5,478 units of BRKS stock currently worth $232,815.
What does Brooks Automation do?
Brooks Automation, Inc. engages in the provision of automation and cryogenic solutions for multiple markets, including semiconductor capital equipment and life science biological sample management and storage. It operates through the following business segments: Brooks Semiconductor Solutions Group; and Brooks Life Science Systems. The Brooks Semiconductor Solutions Group segment include atmospheric and vacuum robots, robotic modules and tool automation systems that provide precision handling and clean wafer environments, as well as cryogenic pumps and compressors that provide vacuum pumping and thermal management solutions used to create and control critical process vacuum applications. The Brooks Life Science Systems segment provides automated cold sample management systems for compound and biological sample storage, equipment for sample preparation and handling, consumables, and parts and support services to a range of life science customers including pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, bio-banks and research institutes. The company was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Chelmsford, MA.
What does Brooks Automation’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Martin stock trades at Brooks Automation and Collectors Universe
Brooks Automation executives and stock owners
Brooks Automation executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Schwartz, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Lindon Robertson, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- David Jarzynka, Senior Vice President, General Manager of Brooks Semiconductor Solutions Group
- David Gray, Senior Vice President, Chief Strategy and New Business Officer
- William Montone, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- Joseph Martin, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ellen Zane, Independent Director
- John McGillicuddy, Independent Director
- Krishna Palepu, Independent Director
- Alfred Woollacott, Independent Director
- A. Clinton Allen, Independent Director
- Mark Wrighton, Independent Director
- Kirk Pond, Independent Director
- Robyn Davis, Independent Director
- Michael Rosenblatt, Director
- Sherry Dinsmore, IR Contact Officer
- David Pietrantoni, Principal Accounting Officer, Vice President – Finance, Corporate Controller
- Jason Joseph, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Maurice H. Tenney, President-Brooks Life Sciences
- Sally White, SVP, Global Services
- Chong Sup Park, Director
- A. Michaud Steven, SVP, Critical Components Group
- John Lillig, SVP, MD, Brooks Life Sciences
- Guojuan Liao, President, GENEWIZ
- Marvin G Schorr,
- Gregory Marvell, VP, Extended Factory Group
- Robert Lepofsky, Director
- Shaun Wilson, VP, Global Customer Operations
- Thomas S Grilk, Sr. VP and General Counsel
- Ralf K Wuellner, President, Global Cust Op Grp
- Juergen Giessmann, Director
- Amin J Khoury, Director
- Charles M Mckenna, Executive VP
- Steven P Wentzell, SVP, Human Resources
- Jeffrey A Cassis, SVP, Global Sales and Service
- Santo Dinaro, SVP, Hardware Automation Group
- Peter Frasso, SVP Global Operations
- Roger D Emerick, Director
- Joseph Bellini, S.V.P. Software Group
- Robert J Therrien, PRESIDENT
- Investment Management Cod3 …,
- Michael W Pippins, Sr VP Corporate Marketing
- Robert W Jr Woodbury, SVP and CFO
- Richard Small, VP Corporate Controller
- James Gentilcore, President & COO
- Robert E Anastasi, Executive Vice President
- Edward C Grady, President and COO
- Mark D Morelli, EVP – Chief Operating Officer
- Martin S Headley, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Thomas Leitzke, SVP, Global Operations
- Kush Mirchandani, SVP, Worldwide Sales
- Timothy S Mathews, Principal Accounting Officer
- Clinton M. Haris, VP, Systems Solutions Group