Joseph D Swann Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Joseph D Swann is at least $19.6 Million dollars as of 30 November 2009. Joseph Swann owns over 100,000 units of Rockwell Automation stock worth over $19,588,197 and over the last 16 years Joseph sold ROK stock worth over $0.
Joseph Swann ROK stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Joseph has made over 4 trades of the Rockwell Automation stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Joseph bought 100,000 units of ROK stock worth $136,000 on 30 November 2009.
The largest trade Joseph’s ever made was exercising 253,753 units of Rockwell Automation stock on 20 August 2003 worth over $3,504,329. On average, Joseph trades about 32,593 units every 127 days since 2003. As of 30 November 2009 Joseph still owns at least 109,787 units of Rockwell Automation stock.
You can see the complete history of Joseph Swann stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Joseph Swann’s mailing address?
Joseph’s mailing address filed with the SEC is KEMET CORPORATION, P.O. BOX 5928, GREENVILLE, SC, 29606.
Insider trading at Rockwell Automation
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Rockwell Automation have traded over $173,575,455 worth of Rockwell Automation stock and bought 34,655 units worth $1,955,271 . The most active insider traders include Keith D Nosbusch, Don H Jr Davis, and Lisa A Payne. On average, Rockwell Automation executives and independent directors trade stock every 7 days with the average trade being worth of $2,701,457. The most recent stock trade was executed by Blake D. Moret on 4 November 2019, trading 7,300 units of ROK stock currently worth $708,100.
What does Rockwell Automation do?
Rockwell Automation, Inc. engages in the provision of industrial automation and information services. It operates through the Architecture and Software, and Control Products and Solutions segment. The Architecture and Software segment contains hardware, software, and communication components of its integrated control and information architecture which are capable of controlling the customer’s industrial processes and connecting with their business enterprise. The Control Products and Solutions segment combines a portfolio of intelligent motor control and industrial control products, application expertise, and project management capabilities. The company was founded in 1928 and is headquartered in Milwaukee, WI.
What does Rockwell Automation’s logo look like?
Complete history of Joseph Swann stock trades at KEMET and Rockwell Automation
Rockwell Automation executives and stock owners
Rockwell Automation executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Blake Moret, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Frank Kulaszewicz, Senior Vice President
- Patrick Goris, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Sujeet Chand, Senior Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Donald Parfet, Independent Director
- James Holloman, Independent Director
- James Keane, Independent Director
- Lisa Payne, Independent Director
- Lawrence Kingsley, Independent Director
- Patricia Watson, Independent Director
- Thomas Rosamilia, Independent Director
- Steven Kalmanson, Independent Director
- Keith Nosbusch, Director
- Pam Murphy, Director
- John Miller, Vice President, Chief Intellectual Property Counsel
- Steven Etzel, Vice President, Treasurer
- David Dorgan, Vice President, Controller
- Francis Wlodarczyk, Senior Vice President
- Karen Keegans, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- John Genovesi, Senior Vice President – Enterprise Accounts and Software.
- Elik Fooks, Senior Vice President
- Thomas Donato, Senior Vice President – Sales and Marketing
- Rebecca House, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Christopher Nardecchia, Senior Vice President – Information Technology, Chief Information Officer
- Ernest Nicolas, SVP, Operations & Eng Services
- Kenneth M Champa, Senior Vice President
- Theodore D Crandall, Senior Vice President
- Betty C Alewine, Director
- Susan Schmitt, Sr. VP, HR
- William T Jr/Wi Mccormick, Director
- Robert B Murphy, Sr. VP Operations & Eng. Svcs.
- Douglas M Hagerman, Sr. V. P. Gen. Coun. and Sec.
- John P Mcdermott, Senior Vice President
- Michael Laszkiewicz, SVP
- James V Gelly, Sr. V. President and CFO
- Joseph F Jr Toot, Director
- Don H Jr Davis, Chairman and CEO
- Michael A Bless, Sr. V. President and CFO
- Mary Jane Hall, Vice President
- Bruce M Rockwell, Director
- Steven A Eisenbrown, Senior Vice President
- Joseph D Swann, Sr. Vice President
- J Michael Cook, Director
- Kenneth F Yontz, Director
- Terry P Murphy, Vice President
- Robert A Ruff, Senior Vice President
- Shaughnessy James P O, V. Pres. and Chief I P Coun.
- A Lawrence Stuever, V. Pres. and General Auditor
- Martin Thomas, Sr. VP Operations & Eng. Svcs.
- David B Speer, Director
- Michael G Cole, Vice President and CIF
- John D Cohn, Sr. Vice President
- Barry C Johnson, Director
- Thomas J Mullany, Vice Pres. and Treasurer
- Timothy Charles Oliver, Vice Pres. and Treasurer
- Iii William H Gray, Director
- Verne G Istock, Director
- Dralle Rondi Rohr, Vice President
- James E Hart, Vice President
- Kent G Coppins, V. P. and Gen. Tax Counsel
- William J Jr Calise, Sr. V.P., G. Counsel and Sec.