Joseph Burton Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Joseph B Burton is at least $14.4 Million dollars as of 9 September 2019. Mr. Burton owns over 5,000 units of Plantronics stock worth over $6,484,018 and over the last 8 years he sold PLT stock worth over $3,205,754. In addition, he makes $4,725,610 as President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director at Plantronics.
Mr. Burton PLT stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Joseph has made over 30 trades of the Plantronics stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 5,000 units of PLT stock worth $164,700 on 9 September 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 11,281 units of Plantronics stock on 1 May 2015 worth over $599,585. On average, Joseph trades about 1,505 units every 35 days since 2012. As of 9 September 2019 he still owns at least 156,960 units of Plantronics stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Burton stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Joseph Burton biography
Joseph B. Burton serves as President, Chief Executive Officer and Director of Plantronics, Inc. Mr. Burton joined Plantronics in 2011 as Senior Vice President of Engineering and Development and Chief Technology Officer and was promoted to various positions including Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer before being named President and Chief Executive Officer and appointed to our Board of Directors in 2016. Prior to joining Plantronics, Mr. Burton held various executive management, engineering leadership, strategy, and architecture-level positions. From 2010 to 2011, Mr. Burton was employed by Polycom, Inc., a global provider of unified communications solutions for telepresence, video, and voice, most recently as Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy and Technology Officer and, for a period of time, as General Manager, Service Provider concurrently with his technology leadership role. From 2001 to 2010, Mr. Burton was employed by Cisco Systems, Inc., a global provider of networking equipment, and served in various roles with increasing responsibility including Vice President and Chief Technology Officer for Unified Communications and Vice President, SaaS Platform Engineering, Collaboration Software Group. He holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Information Systems from Excelsior College (formerly Regents College) and attended the Stanford Executive Program.
What is the salary of Joseph Burton?
As the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of Plantronics, the total compensation of Joseph Burton at Plantronics is $4,725,610. There are no executives at Plantronics getting paid more.
How old is Joseph Burton?
Joseph Burton is 53, he’s been the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of Plantronics since 2016. There are 9 older and 5 younger executives at Plantronics. The oldest executive at Plantronics, Inc. is John Hart, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Joseph Burton’s mailing address?
Joseph’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 345 ENCINAL STREET, , SANTA CRUZ, CA, 95060.
Insider trading at Plantronics
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Plantronics have traded over $23,443,856 worth of Plantronics stock and bought 28,500 units worth $1,314,428 . The most active insider traders include S Kenneth Kannappan, Charles D Boynton, and Brian S Dexheimer. On average, Plantronics executives and independent directors trade stock every 10 days with the average trade being worth of $188,325. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joseph B Burton on 9 September 2019, trading 5,000 units of PLT stock currently worth $164,700.
What does Plantronics do?
Plantronics, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, and distribution of headsets, voice, video, and content sharing solutions. Its product include enterprises headsets, consumer headsets, voice video, and content sharing solutions. The company was founded by Courtney Graham and Keith Larkin in 1961 and is headquartered in Santa Cruz, CA.
What does Plantronics’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Burton stock trades at Plantronics
Plantronics executives and stock owners
Plantronics executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Joseph Burton, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jeffrey Loebbaka, Senior Vice President – Global Sales
- Mary Huser, Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Marvin Tseu, Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
- Greggory Hammann, Independent Director
- Brian Dexheimer, Independent Director
- Marshall Mohr, Independent Director
- John Hart, Independent Director
- Robert Hagerty, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Will Zelver, Manager, Investor Relations & External Reporting
- Guido Jouret, Independent Director
- Kathy Crusco, Director
- Daniel Moloney, Director
- Frank Baker, Director
- Tom Puorro, Executive Vice President, General Manager, Personal Systems Business
- Amy Barzdukas, Executive Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
- Anja Hamilton, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Charles Boynton, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Richard R Pickard, VICE PRESIDENT
- Maria Martinez, Director
- Donald S Houston, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Pamela J Strayer, TOP FINANCIAL EXECUTIVE – CFO.
- Private Holdings Ii, Llc Tr…, Director
- Private Holdings I, Llc Tri…,
- Kathleen M Crusco, Director
- Shantanu Sarkar, TOP DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING EX
- Renee Niemi, VICE PRESIDENT
- Thomas Puorro, TOP DEVELOPMENT ENGINEERING EX
- Philip Vanhoutte, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Barbara Vaughn Scherer, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Colleen M Martin Garcia, DIRECTOR – SENIOR
- Jeff Loebbaka, TOP SALES EXECUTIVE – GLOBAL.E
- Roger Wery, Director
- S Kenneth Kannappan, PRESIDENT/CEO
- Stephen Clayton Hausmann, VICE PRESIDENT
- Susan M Fox, VICE PRESIDENT
- Julie Murphy, VICE PRESIDENT
- Charles Yort, VICE PRESIDENT
- Barry L Margerum, VICE PRESIDENT
- Vicki L Marion, PRESIDENT, DIVISION
- Carsten Trads, PRESIDENT, DIVISION
- Gary Savadove, VICE PRESIDENT
- Joyce R Shimizu, PRESIDENT, DIVISION
- Steven F Burson, VICE PRESIDENT
- Lawrence Wuerz, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR, OPERA
- Mark L Breier, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Terry A Walters, VICE PRESIDENT
- Patti S Hart, Director
- Trude C Taylor, Director
- James Sotelo, VICE PRESIDENT
- David A Wegmann, Director
- Bradley Mark Guenther, VICE PRESIDENT
- Harland Craig May, VP
- Jean Claude Malraison, VICE PRESIDENT – SENIOR
- Michael Thomas Hartberger, ACTING PRES., WALKER
- Private Holdings Ii, Llc Tr…,