Joseph Bellini Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Joseph Bellini is at least $593 Thousand dollars as of 25 March 2011. Joseph Bellini owns over 12,500 units of TTEC stock worth over $593,000 and over the last 16 years Joseph sold TTEC stock worth over $0.
Joseph Bellini TTEC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Joseph has made over 4 trades of the TTEC stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Joseph exercised 12,500 units of TTEC stock worth $593,000 on 25 March 2011.
The largest trade Joseph’s ever made was exercising 51,813 units of TTEC stock on 1 March 2007 worth over $531,083. On average, Joseph trades about 4,930 units every 150 days since 2003. As of 25 March 2011 Joseph still owns at least 12,500 units of TTEC stock.
You can see the complete history of Joseph Bellini stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Joseph Bellini’s mailing address?
Joseph’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 15 ELIZABETH DRIVE, , CHELMSFORD, MA, 01824.
Insider trading at TTEC
Over the last 19 years, insiders at TTEC have traded over $23,223,429 worth of TTEC stock and bought 3,300 units worth $81,642 . The most active insider traders include Rodney F Dammeyer, Kenneth D Tuchman, and James E Barlett. On average, TTEC executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $1,084,621. The most recent stock trade was executed by Regina Paolillo on 24 September 2019, trading 706 units of TTEC stock currently worth $35,300.
What does TTEC do?
TTEC Holdings, Inc. is a technology and service company which focuses on the design, implementation and delivery of transformative solutions for iconic and disruptive brands. It operates through the following segments: Customer Management Services, Customer Growth Services, Customer Technology Services, and Customer Strategy Services. The Customer Management Services segment includes design and manages clients front-to-back office processes to deliver just-in-time, personalized, protected, multi-channel interactions. The Customer Growth Services segment offers sales and marketing solutions to help clients boost revenue in new, fragmented, or underpenetrated business-to-consumer or business-to-business markets. The Customer Technology Services segment architect, deploy, and host or manage the client’s customer experience environments. The Customer Strategy Services segment help clients design, build, and execute customer engagement strategies. The company was founded by Kenneth D. Tuchman in 1982 and is headquartered in Englewood, CO.
What does TTEC’s logo look like?
Complete history of Joseph Bellini stock trades at Brooks Automation and TTEC
TTEC executives and stock owners
TTEC executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Regina Paolillo, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
- Judi Hand, Executive Vice President, Chief Revenue Officer
- Martin DeGhetto, Executive Vice President – TTEC Engage
- Margaret McLean, Senior Vice President, Chief Risk Officer, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Steven Pollema, Executive Vice President – TTEC Digital Technology
- Robert Frerichs, Independent Director
- Gregory Conley, Independent Director
- Tracy Bahl, Independent Director
- Ekta Singh-Bushell, Independent Director
- Steven Anenen, Independent Director
- Marc Holtzman, Independent Director
- Kenneth Tuchman, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Paul Miller, Senior Vice President, Treasurer, Head of Investor Relations
- James E Barlett, Vice Chairman
- Shrikant Mehta, Director
- Charles Keith Gallacher, EVP, Global Markets & Indust.
- Robert N Jimenez, EVP, CSS
- Anthony Y Tsai, Chief Info & Innov Officer
- John R Simon, SVP Human Resources
- Sharon A Oleary, General Counsel
- Kamalesh Dwivedi, Chief Information Officer
- Doug Clemmans, Chief Marketing Officer
- Mark C Thompson, Director
- Anjan Mukherjee, Director
- Shirley Young, Director
- Mike Jossi, EVP – Human Capital
- Brian A. Shepherd, EVP & Pres Cst Strat & Tech Sv
- Maulik Parekh, Executive Vice President-Asia
- Robert M Tarola, Director
- Alex Shootman, EVP Sales and Marketing
- Patrick L Omalley, President & GM Global Services
- Dennis J Lacey, Chief Financial Officer
- Gregory G Hopkins, EVP – Sales
- Daniel S Powell, President – Newgen
- Alan Schutzman, General Counsel
- Rodney F Dammeyer, Director
- Brian James Delaney, EVP – Globabl Operations
- John R Jr Troka, Chief Financial Officer
- George H Heilmeier, Director
- James Kaufman, EVP Sales
- Carol J Kline, EVP Chief Information Officer
- William S Jr Beans, President Communications/Media
- William A Linnenbringer, Director
- Joseph Bellini, EVP & Chief Sales Officer
- Ruth Lipper, Director
- Morton H Meyerson, Director