Jonathan Thayer Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Jonathan W Thayer is at least $22.7 Million dollars as of 29 January 2018. Mr. Thayer owns over 83,327 units of Woodward stock worth over $14,206,629 and over the last 8 years he sold WWD stock worth over $8,238,144. In addition, he makes $274,409 as Independent Director at Woodward.
Mr. Thayer WWD stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Jonathan has made over 14 trades of the Woodward stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 83,327 units of WWD stock worth $3,193,924 on 29 January 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 215,669 units of Woodward stock on 27 July 2017 worth over $8,195,422. On average, Jonathan trades about 29,872 units every 73 days since 2012. As of 29 January 2018 he still owns at least 134,348 units of Woodward stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Thayer stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Jonathan Thayer biography
Jonathan (“Jack”) W. Thayer is an Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Jonathan W. Thayer was appointed Chief Transformation Officer of Exelon Corporation (“Exelon”), an energy provider and holding company for several energy businesses in May 2018, and has served as Senior Executive Vice President since 2014. Mr. Thayer served as Chief Financial Officer of Exelon from 2012 until May 2018. Prior to joining Exelon, Mr. Thayer held the position of Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer for Constellation Energy Group, Inc. (“Constellation Energy”) from October 2008 until Constellation Energy’s acquisition by Exelon in 2012. Mr. Thayer was also appointed Treasurer of Constellation Energy in August 2008, and held prior positions of Vice President and Managing Director, Corporate Strategy and Development (2004-2008) and Director, Investor Relations (2003-2004). Prior to joining Constellation Energy, Mr. Thayer held financial positions at Deutsche Bank Securities, Inc. and SBC Warburg Dillon Read, Inc. Mr. Thayer brings to the Board expertise in corporate finance and strategy, equity offerings, complex M&A transactions, including post acquisition integration, and risk management. He is experienced in leading across periods of growth, maturation, disruption, and crisis. Mr. Thayer has a strong sense of board governance, and an understanding of promoting shareholder value and investor relations.
What is the salary of Jonathan Thayer?
As the Independent Director of Woodward, the total compensation of Jonathan Thayer at Woodward is $274,409. There are 9 executives at Woodward getting paid more, with Thomas Gendron having the highest compensation of $6,101,560.
How old is Jonathan Thayer?
Jonathan Thayer is 47, he’s been the Independent Director of Woodward since 2016. There are 18 older and no younger executives at Woodward. The oldest executive at Woodward, Inc. is Paul Donovan, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Jonathan Thayer’s mailing address?
Jonathan’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1081 WOODWARD WAY, , FORT COLLINS, CO, 80524.
Insider trading at Woodward
Over the last 9 years, insiders at Woodward have traded over $18,073,880 worth of Woodward stock and bought 73,711 units worth $3,211,100 . The most active insider traders include Thomas A Gendron, Jonathan W Thayer, and John A Halbrook. On average, Woodward executives and independent directors trade stock every 17 days with the average trade being worth of $2,002,616. The most recent stock trade was executed by Robert F Jr Weber on 5 September 2019, trading 10,000 units of WWD stock currently worth $255,700.
What does Woodward do?
Woodward, Inc. engages in the provision of control system solutions and components for the aerospace and industrial markets. It operates through the Aerospace and Industrial segment. The Aerospace segment designs, manufactures, and services systems and products for the management of fuel, air, combustion and motion control. The Industrial segment includes the design and services systems and products for the management of fuel, air, fluids, gases, electricity, motion, and combustion. The company was founded by Amos W. Woodward in 1870 and is headquartered in Fort Collins, CO.
What does Woodward’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Thayer stock trades at Woodward and Exelon
Woodward executives and stock owners
Woodward executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Thomas Gendron, Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Robert Weber, Vice Chairman of the Management Board, Chief Financial Officer, Treasurer
- Sagar Patel, President – Aircraft Turbine Systems
- Chad Preiss, President – IIndustrial Control Systems
- A. Christopher Fawzy, Corporate Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- John Cohn, Lead Independent Director
- Gregg Sengstack, Independent Director
- James Rulseh, Independent Director
- Mary Petrovich, Independent Director
- Jonathan Thayer, Independent Director
- Ronald Sega, Independent Director
- Daniel Korte, Independent Director
- Eileen Drake, Independent Director
- Paul Donovan, Independent Director
- John Tysver, Corporate Vice President – Technology
- James Rudolph, Corporate Vice President
- Steven Meyer, Corporate Vice President – Human Resources
- Matthew Taylor, President – Airframe Systems
- Thomas Cromwell, Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Operating Officer
- John A Halbrook, Director
- Larry E Rittenberg, Director
- Martin Val Glass, President, Turbine Systems
- Gerhard Lauffer, President, EPS
- Michael H Joyce, Director
- Michael T Yonker, Director
- Dennis M Benning, President, Airframe Systems