Jon A Shirley Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Jon A Shirley is at least $228 Million dollars as of 11 January 2008. Jon Shirley owns over 22,222 units of Microsoft stock worth over $207,633,865 and over the last 12 years Jon sold MSFT stock worth over $20,731,200.
Jon Shirley MSFT stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Jon has made over 5 trades of the Microsoft stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Jon exercised 22,222 units of MSFT stock worth $605,550 on 11 January 2008.
The largest trade Jon’s ever made was selling 500,000 units of Microsoft stock on 29 October 2007 worth over $17,535,000. On average, Jon trades about 51,019 units every 6 days since 2007. As of 11 January 2008 Jon still owns at least 1,444,711 units of Microsoft stock.
You can see the complete history of Jon Shirley stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Jon Shirley’s mailing address?
Jon’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O MICROSOFT CORPORATION, ONE MICROSOFT WAY, REDMOND, WA, 98052-6399.
Insider trading at Microsoft
Over the last 13 years, insiders at Microsoft have traded over $31,533,063,277 worth of Microsoft stock and bought 4,145,465 units worth $164,683,183 . The most active insider traders include William H Iii Gates, Stephen J Luczo, and G Mason Value Act Holdings,…. On average, Microsoft executives and independent directors trade stock every 8 days with the average trade being worth of $230,048,361. The most recent stock trade was executed by Christopher C Capossela on 4 November 2019, trading 5,000 units of MSFT stock currently worth $722,950.
What does Microsoft do?
Microsoft Corp. engages in the development and support of software, services, devices, and solutions. It operates through the following business segments: Productivity and Business Processes; Intelligent Cloud; and More Personal Computing. The Productivity and Business Processes segment comprises products and services in the portfolio of productivity, communication, and information services of the company spanning a variety of devices and platform. The Intelligent Cloud segment refers to the public, private, and hybrid serve products and cloud services of the company which can power modern business. The More Personal Computing segment encompasses products and services geared towards the interests of end users, developers, and IT professionals across all devices. The firm also offers operating systems; cross-device productivity applications; server applications; business solution applications; desktop and server management tools; software development tools; video games; personal computers, tablets; gaming and entertainment consoles; other intelligent devices; and related accessories. The company was founded by Paul Gardner Allen and William Henry Gates III in 1975 and is headquartered in Redmond, WA.
What does Microsoft’s logo look like?
Complete history of Jon Shirley stock trades at Microsoft
Microsoft executives and stock owners
Microsoft executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Satya Nadella, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Amy Hood, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Bradford Smith, President, Chief Legal Officer
- Jean-Philippe Courtois, Executive Vice President and President – Microsoft Global Sales, Marketing and Operations
- Margaret Johnson, Executive Vice President – Business Development
- William Gates, Founder, Technology Advisor, Director
- John Thompson, Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Charles Noski, Independent Director
- Helmut Panke, Independent Director
- John Stanton, Independent Director
- Sandra Peterson, Independent Director
- Teri List-Stoll, Independent Director
- Reid Hoffman, Independent Director
- Padmasree Warrior, Independent Director
- Charles Scharf, Independent Director
- Hugh Johnston, Independent Director
- Arne Sorenson, Independent Director
- Penny Pritzker, Independent Director
- Kathleen Hogan, Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- Christopher Capossela, Executive Vice President, Marketing and Consumer Business, and Chief Marketing Officer
- Kevin Scott, Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- G Mason Value Act Holdings,…,
- Frank H Brod, Chief Accounting Officer
- G Mason Value Act Holdings,…,
- Dina Dublon, Director
- Lisa E Brummel, Senior Vice President
- David F Marquardt, Director
- Steven A Ballmer, Chief Executive Officer
- Heung Yeung Shum, EVP, Technology and Research
- Tami Reller, EVP, Marketing
- Stephen J Luczo, Director
- Anthony John Bates, EVP, Bus Dev/Evangelism
- Peter S Klein, Chief Financial Officer
- Eric D Rudder, EVP Adv Strat/Research
- Craig J Mundie, Chief ResearchStrategy Officer
- Raymond V Gilmartin, Director
- Reed Hastings, Director
- Steven J Sinofsky, President, Windows Division
- Robert L Muglia, Senior Vice President
- Stephen A Elop, President, Business Division
- Robert J Bach, President, Entertainment Div.
- Kurt D Del Bene, President, Offfice Division
- Raymond E Ozzie, Chief Software Architect
- Christopher P Liddell, Chief Financial Officer
- James I Cash, Director
- Qi Lu, President, Online Services
- Jon A Shirley, Director
- Kevin R Johnson, President, Platforms/Services
- Jeffrey S Raikes, President, Business Division
- Brian Kevin Turner, Chief Operating Officer
- Maria Klawe, Director