Joie Gregor Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Joie A Gregor is at least $2.48 Million dollars as of 29 May 2019. Ms. Gregor owns over 4,039 units of Conagra Brands stock worth over $1,889,277 and over the last 16 years she sold CAG stock worth over $328,443. In addition, she makes $264,150 as Independent Director at Conagra Brands.
Ms. Gregor CAG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Joie has made over 9 trades of the Conagra Brands stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 4,039 units of CAG stock worth $110,951 on 29 May 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 15,000 units of Conagra Brands stock on 2 July 2013 worth over $322,050. On average, Joie trades about 1,773 units every 84 days since 2004. As of 29 May 2019 she still owns at least 68,776 units of Conagra Brands stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Gregor stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Joie Gregor biography
Joie A. Gregor is an Independent Director of ConAgra Foods Inc. Ms. Gregor served as a Managing Director with Warburg Pincus LLC (a private equity investment firm) from 2014 until 2016. In this role, she provided organizational guidance and strategic direction across all firm investing areas. Before her time with Warburg Pincus, Ms. Gregor’s professional experience included the following: From 2007 to 2008, Assistant to the President of the United States for Presidential Personnel under President George W. Bush. From 2002 to 2007, Vice Chairman of Heidrick & Struggles International, Inc. (an executive search firm). Ms. Gregor’s tenure at Heidrick & Struggles International began in 1993 and she served in a number of senior leadership roles, including as President, North America, managing partner of the firm’s Global Board of Directors Practice as well as a member of the management committee. Ms. Gregor began her career with IBM Corporation, where she held a variety of leadership positions of increasing responsibility over a 13-year period. Other public company directorships: Conduent Incorporated (a business process services company) since 2016.
What is the salary of Joie Gregor?
As the Independent Director of Conagra Brands, the total compensation of Joie Gregor at Conagra Brands is $264,150. There are 9 executives at Conagra Brands getting paid more, with Sean Connolly having the highest compensation of $10,473,300.
How old is Joie Gregor?
Joie Gregor is 68, she’s been the Independent Director of Conagra Brands since 2009. There are 2 older and 13 younger executives at Conagra Brands. The oldest executive at Conagra Brands, Inc. is Stephen Butler, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Joie Gregor’s mailing address?
Joie’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O HEIDRICK & STRUGGLES, 233 S. WACKER, SUITE 4200, CHICAGO, IL, 60606.
Insider trading at Conagra Brands
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Conagra Brands have traded over $4,233,340 worth of Conagra Brands stock and bought 2,202,462 units worth $52,375,043 . The most active insider traders include Partners Llc Jana, David H Batchelder, and John Gehring. On average, Conagra Brands executives and independent directors trade stock every 20 days with the average trade being worth of $998,405. The most recent stock trade was executed by Thomas M Mc Gough on 26 September 2019, trading 26,099 units of CAG stock currently worth $809,069.
What does Conagra Brands do?
Conagra Brands, Inc. engages in the manufacture and sale of processed and packaged foods. It operates through the following segments: Grocery and Snacks; Refrigerated and Frozen; International; Foodservice; and Pinnacle Foods. The Grocery and Snacks segment includes branded, shelf stable food products sold in various retail channels in the United States. The Refrigerated and Frozen segment comprises branded, temperature controlled food products sold in various retail channels in the United States. The International segment consists branded food products, in various temperature states, sold in various retail and foodservice channels outside of the United States. The Foodservice segment focuses in the branded and customized food products, including meals, entrees, sauces, and a variety of custom-manufactured culinary products packaged for sale to restaurants and other foodservice establishments in the United States. The Pinnacle Foods segment involves in the commercially branded and private label food and ingredients, in various temperature states, sold in various retail and foodservice channels in the United States and Canada. The company was founded by Alva Kinney and Frank Little in 1919 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
What does Conagra Brands’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Gregor stock trades at Heidrick & Struggles International, Conagra Brands, and Conduent
Conagra Brands executives and stock owners
Conagra Brands executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Sean Connolly, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Thomas McGough, Co-Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- David Marberger, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Colleen Batcheler, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- David Biegger, Executive Vice President, Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Darren Serrao, Co-Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- Ruth Marshall, Independent Director
- Stephen Butler, Independent Director
- Richard Lenny, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Joie Gregor, Independent Director
- Craig Omtvedt, Independent Director
- Rajive Johri, Independent Director
- Thomas Brown, Independent Director
- Anil Arora, Independent Director
- Scott Ostfeld, Director
- Melissa Lorato, Director
- Robert Wise, Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Charisse Brock, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Steven F Goldstone, Director
- Bradley A Alford, Director
- Timothy R Mclevish, Director
- Andrew George Ross, EVP and CSO
- Thomas W Dickson, Director
- William G Jurgensen, Director
- John Gehring, SR VP & Controller
- Thomas P. Werner, President, Commercial Foods
- Melissa Lora, Director
- Partners Llc Jana, Director
- Kevin P Adams, EVP Operational Support
- Scott E Messel, VP Corporate Treasurer
- Michael D Walter, Sr VP Commodity Procure
- James P Odonnell, EVP, CFO & Corp Sec
- Chris Wright Klinefelter, VP Investor Relations
- Bruce Rohde, Chairman, CEO & President
- Gary M Rodkin, President & CEO
- Michael A Fernandez, SVP Corp Affrs & Chf Comm Ofr
- Dwight J Goslee, EVP Operations Control
- Nicole B Theophilus, EVP, Chief HR Officer
- Albert D. Bolles, EVP & Chief Tech & Op Officer
- Mark H Rauenhorst, Director
- Owen Johnson, EVP Human Resources
- Alice B Hayes, Director
- Kenneth W Gerhardt, SR VP & CIO
- Peter M Perez, Sr VP Human Resources
- Patricia Verduin, SVP & Dir Ofc Prod Qual & Devt
- James H Jr Hardy, Sr VP Manufacturing
- Kenneth E Stinson, Director
- Joan Kai Chow, EVP & Chief Marketing Officer
- Paul T Maass, President, Commercial
- Robert Francis Jr Sharpe, EVP Legal & External Affairs
- Patrick Douglas Linehan, SVP, Corporate Controller
- Andre J Hawaux, Executive Vice President & CFO
- David H Batchelder, Director
- Frank S Sklarsky, Exec. VP & CFO
- Jacqueline K Heslop Mc Cook, EVP Intl & Chief Growth Offr
- Andrew J Schindler, Director
- Mogens C Bay, Director
- Brian L Keck, EVP, CAO
- Howard G Buffett, Director
- Jay D Bolding, SR VP, Controller
- Carl E Reichardt, Director
- Robert A Krane, Director
- John T Jr Chain, Director
- Ronald W Roskens, Director
- Joel Mark Warner, Vice President Internal Audit
- Anita L Wheeler, VP Exec Staffing