John Zieser Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of John S Zieser is at least $6.4 Million dollars as of 15 November 2018. Mr. Zieser owns over 18,000 units of Meredith stock worth over $707,940 and over the last 16 years he sold MDP stock worth over $2,211,612. In addition, he makes $3,481,740 as Chief Development Officer, General Counsel, and Secretary at Meredith.
Mr. Zieser MDP stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
John has made over 28 trades of the Meredith stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 2,550 units of MDP stock worth $145,248 on 22 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 140,000 units of Meredith stock on 8 March 2013 worth over $4,044,600. On average, John trades about 10,621 units every 85 days since 2003. As of 15 November 2018 he still owns at least 18,000 units of Meredith stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Zieser stock trades at the bottom of the page.
John Zieser biography
John S. Zieser is Chief Development Officer, General Counsel, Secretary of Meredith Corporation, Since 2006. Formerly Vice President-Corporate Development/General Counsel and Secretary (2004 – 2006).
What is the salary of John Zieser?
As the Chief Development Officer, General Counsel, and Secretary of Meredith, the total compensation of John Zieser at Meredith is $3,481,740. There are 2 executives at Meredith getting paid more, with Stephen Lacy having the highest compensation of $10,118,400.
How old is John Zieser?
John Zieser is 58, he’s been the Chief Development Officer, General Counsel, and Secretary of Meredith since 2006. There are 9 older and 4 younger executives at Meredith. The oldest executive at Meredith Corp. is Joel Johnson, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s John Zieser’s mailing address?
John’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1716 LOCUST STREET, , DES MOINES, IA, 50309-3023.
Insider trading at Meredith
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Meredith have traded over $189,662,366 worth of Meredith stock and bought 126,161 units worth $5,687,013 . The most active insider traders include James Craigie, Stephen M Lacy, and William T Kerr. On average, Meredith executives and independent directors trade stock every 22 days with the average trade being worth of $1,289,600. The most recent stock trade was executed by Stephen M Lacy on 1 October 2019, trading 98,913 units of MDP stock currently worth $3,827,933.
What does Meredith do?
Meredith Corp. engages in television broadcasting and magazine advertising business. It operates through the Local Media and National Media business segments. The Local Media segment includes television stations and offers websites, mobile-optimized websites, and mobile applications. The National Media segment consists of national consumer media brands delivered via multiple media platforms including print magazines and digital and mobile media, brand licensing activities, database-related activities, and business-to-business marketing products and services. The company was founded by Edwin Thomas Meredith in 1902 and is headquartered in Des Moines, IA.
What does Meredith’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Zieser stock trades at Meredith
Meredith executives and stock owners
Meredith executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Lacy, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Thomas Harty, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- John Zieser, Chief Development Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
- Joseph Ceryanec, Chief Financial Officer
- Joel Johnson, Independent Director
- D. Mell Frazier, Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
- Philip Marineau, Independent Director
- Frederick Henry, Independent Director
- Elizabeth Tallett, Independent Director
- Donald Baer, Independent Director
- Donald Berg, Independent Director
- Beth Kaplan, Independent Director
- Alysia Borsa, Chief Marketing and Data Officer
- Bruce Gersh, Executive Vice President and President – People and Entertainment Weekly
- Mike Lovell, IR Contact Officer
- Christopher Roberts, Director
- Paula Kerger, Director
- Farah Zaman, Chief Privacy Officer
- Patrick McCreery, President – Local Media Group
- Catherine Levene, President and Chief Digital Officer National Media Group
- Katherine C Meredith, 10% owner
- Edwin T Iv Meredith, 10% owner
- Steven M Cappaert, Corporate Controller
- Paul Karpowicz, President-Broadcasting Group
- Mary Sue Coleman, Director
- Jonathan B. Werther, President-National Media
- Iii Chris Roberts, Director
- Alfred H Drewes, Director
- William T Kerr, Chairman & CEO
- John H Jr Griffin, President – Magazine Group
- Herbert M Baum, Director
- David J Londoner, Director
- Jerome M Kaplan, Exec. V.P.-Publishing Group
- Kevin P Obrien, President-Broadcasting Group
- Charles D Jr Peebler, Director
- Nicholas L Reding, Director
- Suku V Radia, VP – Chief Financial Officer
- Robert E Lee, Director
- Katherine Cmeredith Edwin T…,
- James Craigie, Director