John Tracy Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of John J Tracy is at least $13.1 Million dollars as of 16 May 2016. John Tracy owns over 22,341 units of 3D Systems stock worth over $216,999 and over the last 13 years he sold DDD stock worth over $12,707,063. In addition, he makes $200,047 as Independent Director at 3D Systems.
John Tracy DDD stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
John has made over 15 trades of the 3D Systems stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 22,341 units of DDD stock worth $2,984,758 on 16 May 2016.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 75,756 units of 3D Systems stock on 2 August 2013 worth over $5,558,975. On average, John trades about 5,433 units every 86 days since 2006. As of 16 May 2016 he still owns at least 22,371 units of 3D Systems stock.
You can see the complete history of John Tracy stock trades at the bottom of the page.
John Tracy biography
Dr. John J. Tracy is a Independent Director of the 3D Systems Corporation. Dr. Tracy has more than 37 years of experience in the aerospace industry, most recently as Chief Technology Officer and Senior Vice President, Engineering, Operations and Technology at The Boeing Company. Dr. Tracy has strong leadership in technology, operations, quality and engineering from several aerospace companies, including Hercules Aerospace Company, McDonnell Douglas Corporation and The Boeing Company. From 2006 until 2016, he served as Chief Technology Officer and Senior Vice President, Engineering, Operations and Technology at The Boeing Company. Prior to that he served as Vice President, Engineering and Mission Assurance for Boeing Integrated Defense Systems and Vice President Structural Technologies, Prototyping and Quality of Phantom Works at The Boeing Company, after serving in roles of increasing responsibility at Hercules, McDonnell Douglas and The Boeing Company since 1979. Dr. Tracy is an elected member of the National Academy of Engineering and a Fellow in several technical organizations.
What is the salary of John Tracy?
As the Independent Director of 3D Systems, the total compensation of John Tracy at 3D Systems is $200,047. There are 9 executives at 3D Systems getting paid more, with Vyomesh Joshi having the highest compensation of $2,122,620.
How old is John Tracy?
John Tracy is 64, he’s been the Independent Director of 3D Systems since 2017. There are 6 older and 6 younger executives at 3D Systems. The oldest executive at 3D Systems Corp. is Charles Hull, 79, who is the Chief Technology Officer, Executive Vice President, Director.
What’s John Tracy’s mailing address?
John’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 100 N. RIVERSIDE PLAZA, M/C 5003-1001, CHICAGO, IL, 60606.
Insider trading at 3D Systems
Over the last 9 years, insiders at 3D Systems have traded over $134,849,190 worth of 3D Systems stock and bought 357,104 units worth $4,800,753 . The most active insider traders include G Walter Ii Loewenbaum, Abraham N Reichental, and Vyomesh Joshi. On average, 3D Systems executives and independent directors trade stock every 23 days with the average trade being worth of $346,319. The most recent stock trade was executed by Vyomesh Joshi on 13 May 2019, trading 29,920 units of DDD stock currently worth $245,942.
What does 3D Systems do?
3D Systems Corp. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of comprehensive three dimensional printing solutions. It includes three dimensional printers, materials, software, on demand manufacturing services, and digital design tools. The company was founded by Charles W. Hull in 1986 and is headquartered in Rock Hill, SC.
What does 3D Systems’s logo look like?
Complete history of John Tracy stock trades at 3D Systems and The Boeing Co
3D Systems executives and stock owners
3D Systems executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Vyomesh Joshi, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- John McMullen, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Andrew Johnson, Executive Vice President,Chief Legal Officer and Secretary
- Charles Hull, Chief Technology Officer, Executive Vice President, Director
- Thomas Erickson, Independent Director
- Charles McClure, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Kevin Moore, Independent Director
- William Curran, Independent Director
- William Humes, Independent Director
- John Tracy, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Wadsworth, Independent Director
- Jimmy Kever, Independent Director
- Stacey Witten, Vice President Investor Relations
- Malissia Clinton, Independent Director
- Philip Schultz, Executive Vice President, Operations
- Herbert Koeck, Executive Vice President, Global Go To Market
- Todd Booth, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Jim D Kever, Director
- Kevin Mcalea, Vice President
- G Walter Ii Loewenbaum, Director
- Karen E Welke, Director
- Mark William Wright, EVP & COO
- Cathy L Lewis, Vice President
- Riper Daniel S Van, Director
- Theodore A Hull, EVP & CFO on 11-11-2014
- Abraham N Reichental, President and CEO
- Peter Diamandis, Director
- David Robert Styka, VP & Chief Accounting Officer
- Damon Joseph Gregoire, VP, Chief Financial Officer
- Robert M Jr Grace, VP, General Counsel & Secretar