John T Jr Chain Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of John T Jr Chain is at least $2.61 Million dollars as of 8 May 2006. John Chain owns over 1,000 units of Northrop Grumman stock worth over $2,606,175 and over the last 16 years John sold NOC stock worth over $0.
John Chain NOC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
John has made over 2 trades of the Northrop Grumman stock since 2005, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently John exercised 1,000 units of NOC stock worth $31,000 on 8 May 2006.
The largest trade John’s ever made was exercising 1,000 units of Northrop Grumman stock on 8 May 2006 worth over $31,000. On average, John trades about 74 units every 14 days since 2003. As of 8 May 2006 John still owns at least 7,714 units of Northrop Grumman stock.
You can see the complete history of John Chain stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s John Chain’s mailing address?
John’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1840 CENTURY PARK EAST, , LOS ANGELES, , 90067.
Insider trading at Northrop Grumman
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Northrop Grumman have traded over $343,070,201 worth of Northrop Grumman stock and bought 35,680 units worth $2,384,402 . The most active insider traders include Phillip Md Et Al Frost Gamm…, Phillip Md Et Al Frost, and Wesley G Bush. On average, Northrop Grumman executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $6,857,004. The most recent stock trade was executed by Ann M Addison on 30 October 2019, trading 5,146 units of NOC stock currently worth $1,738,576.
What does Northrop Grumman do?
Northrop Grumman Corp. engages in the provision of security businesses. It includes products, systems, and solutions in autonomous systems, cyber, command, control, communications and computers, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance, strike, and logistics and modernization. It operates through the following business segments: Aerospace Systems, Mission Systems, and Technology Services. The Aerospace Systems segment includes the design, development, integration, and production of manned aircraft, autonomous systems, spacecraft, high-energy laser systems, microelectronics, and other systems and subsystems. The Mission Systems consists of sensors and processing; cyber and intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance; and advanced capabilities. The Technology Services focuses on global logistics and modernization; advanced defense services; and system modernization and services. The company was founded by John K. Northrop, Thomas V. Jones, and Kent Kresa in 1939 and is headquartered in Falls Church, VA.
What does Northrop Grumman’s logo look like?
Complete history of John Chain stock trades at Conagra Brands and Northrop Grumman
Northrop Grumman executives and stock owners
Northrop Grumman executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Wesley Bush, Chairman of the Board
- Kathy Warden, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Blake Larson, Corporate Vice President and President, Innovation Systems Sector
- Janis Pamiljans, Corporate Vice President, President – Aerospace Systems Sector
- Sheila Cheston, Corporate Vice President, General Counsel
- Mark Caylor, Corporate Vice President and President – Mission Systems Sector
- Kenneth Bedingfield, Chief Financial Officer, Corporate Vice President
- Donald Felsinger, Lead Independent Director
- Madeleine Kleiner, Independent Director
- Bruce Gordon, Independent Director
- William Hernandez, Independent Director
- Ann Fudge, Independent Director
- Karl Krapek, Independent Director
- James Turley, Independent Director
- Marianne Brown, Independent Director
- Thomas Schoewe, Independent Director
- Gary Roughead, Independent Director
- Mark Welsh, Independent Director
- Steve Movius, Corporate Vice President and Treasurer, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Lucy Ryan, Corporate Vice President, Communications
- Shawn Purvis, Corporate Vice President and President – Enterprise Services
- David Perry, Corporate Vice President, Chief Global Business Development Officer
- Denise Peppard, Corporate Vice President
- Lesley Kalan, Corporate Vice President – Government Relations
- Christopher Jones, Corporate Vice President and President – Technology Services Sector
- Michael Hardesty, Chief Accounting Officer, Corporate Vice President, Controller
- Patrick Antkowiak, Corporate Vice President and Chief Strategy and Technology Officer
- Ann Addison, Chief Human Resource Officer, Corporate Vice President
- Sid Ashworth, Corp VP, Government Relations
- Vic Fazio, Director
- Thomas E Vice, Corp VP & Pres Tech Servs
- Lisa R Davis, Corp VP, Communications
- Gary W. Ervin, Corp VP & Pres Aerospace Sys
- Lewis W Coleman, Director
- C Michael Petters, Corp. VP & Pres. Newport News
- Thomas B Fargo, Director
- James L Cameron, Corp VP & Pres Technical Servs
- Phillip Md Et Al Frost, Director
- Ronald D Sugar, Chief Executive Officer
- Kenneth N Heintz, Corporate VP, Controller & CAO
- Stephen D Yslas, Corp. VP & General Counsel
- Ian V Ziskin, Corp VP & Chf HR & Adm Ofcr
- James F Pitts, Corp VP & Pres, Electron. Sys.
- Alexander C Livanos, Corp. VP & Pres. Space Tech.
- Philip A Teel, Corp. VP & Pres. Ship Systems
- Mark Rabinowitz, Corp. VP & Treasurer
- Charles R Larson, Director
- Robert W Helm, Corp.VP, Government Relations
- Brien Rosanne P O, Corp. VP, Communications
- W Burks Terry, Corp. VP & General Counsel
- Philip A Odeen, Director
- Phillip Md Et Al Frost Gamm…,
- Albert F Myers, Corp. VP, Strategy & Tech.
- James L Sanford, Corp. VP & Treasurer
- Jerry B Agee, Acting Pres., Mission Systems
- John B Slaughter, Director
- Neill James R O, Corp. VP & Pres., Info. Tech.
- Scott J Seymour, Corp.VP & Pres.Integrated Sys.
- J Michael Hateley, Corp. VP & Chf. H.R. & Adm Ofr
- John T Jr Chain, Director
- John H Mullan, Corp. VP & Secretary
- Thomas C Schievelbein, Corp. VP & Pres. Newport News
- Donald C Winter, Corp. VP & Pres., Mission Sys.
- Robert P Iorizzo, Corp. VP & Pres. Electric Sys.
- Charles H Noski, Corp. VP & CFO
- Philip A Dur, Corp. VP & Pres. Ship Systems
- Jay H Nussbaum, Director
- Sandra J Wright, Corp. VP & Controller
- J Michael Cook, Director
- Aulana L Peters, Director
- Gloria A Flach, CORP VP. PRES, ENT,SH SVCS
- Stephen E Frank, Director
- Richard B Myers, Director
- Linda A Mills, Corp. VP & Pres Info Sys
- Darryl M Fraser, Corp VP, Communications
- Kevin W Sharer, Director
- James F Palmer, Corp. VP & CFO