John Skolds Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of John L Skolds is at least $1.93 Million dollars as of 5 December 2016. Mr. Skolds owns over 800 units of NextEra stock worth over $1,625,189 and over the last 12 years he sold NEE stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $305,607 as Independent Director at NextEra.
Mr. Skolds NEE stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
John has made over 1 trades of the NextEra stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 800 units of NEE stock worth $91,968 on 5 December 2016.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 800 units of NextEra stock on 5 December 2016 worth over $91,968. On average, John trades about 62 units every 0 days since 2007. As of 5 December 2016 he still owns at least 7,144 units of NextEra stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Skolds stock trades at the bottom of the page.
John Skolds biography
John L. Skolds is Independent Director of NextEra Energy, Inc., since July 2012. Mr. Skolds is retired. He served as executive vice president of Exelon Corporation, an energy service provider (“Exelon”), and president of Exelon Energy Delivery from December 2003 until his retirement in September 2007. He also served as president of Exelon Generation from March 2005 to September 2007. From March 2002 to December 2003, Mr. Skolds served as senior vice president of Exelon and president and chief nuclear officer of Exelon Nuclear. Mr. Skolds was a director of Constellation Energy Group from 2007 until its merger with Exelon in March 2012. Mr. Skolds also served on the boards of the Institute for Nuclear Power Operations and the Nuclear Energy Institute. Mr. Skolds is a graduate of the United States Naval Academy and spent over five years in the Navy where, among other duties, he operated nuclear submarines. Mr. Skolds also holds a MBA from the University of South Carolina.
What is the salary of John Skolds?
As the Independent Director of NextEra, the total compensation of John Skolds at NextEra is $305,607. There are 6 executives at NextEra getting paid more, with James Robo having the highest compensation of $21,358,700.
How old is John Skolds?
John Skolds is 68, he’s been the Independent Director of NextEra since 2012. There are 4 older and 18 younger executives at NextEra. The oldest executive at NextEra Energy, Inc. is Hansel Tookes, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s John Skolds’s mailing address?
John’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 10 SOUTH DEARBORN STREET, 37TH FLOOR, CHICAGO, IL, 60603.
Insider trading at NextEra
Over the last 9 years, insiders at NextEra have traded over $141,967,536 worth of NextEra stock and bought 18,995 units worth $1,799,382 . The most active insider traders include Kirk S Hachigian, Michael H Thaman, and James L Robo. On average, NextEra executives and independent directors trade stock every 18 days with the average trade being worth of $4,216,527. The most recent stock trade was executed by Rudy E Schupp on 1 October 2019, trading 1,600 units of NEE stock currently worth $370,112.
What does NextEra do?
NextEra Energy, Inc. is an electric power and energy infrastructure company. It operates through following business segments: FPL & NEER. The FPL segment engages primarily in the generation, transmission, distribution and sale of electric energy in Florida. The NEER segment produces electricity from clean and renewable sources, including wind and solar. It provides full energy and capacity requirements services; engages in power and gas marketing and trading activities; participates in natural gas production and pipeline infrastructure development; and owns a retail electricity provider. The company was founded in 1984 and is headquartered in Juno Beach, FL.
What does NextEra’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Skolds stock trades at Exelon and NextEra
NextEra executives and stock owners
NextEra executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- James Robo, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Eric Silagy, President, Chief Executive Officer of Florida Power & Light Company
- Manoochehr Nazar, President – Nuclear Division, Chief Nuclear Officer
- John Ketchum, President and Chief Executive Officer of NextEra Energy Resources
- Charles Sieving, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- William Swanson, Independent Director
- John Skolds, Independent Director
- Sherry Barrat, Independent Director
- Hansel Tookes, Independent Director
- Rudy Schupp, Independent Director
- Kenneth Dunn, Independent Director
- Kirk Hachigian, Independent Director
- Amy Lane, Independent Director
- Toni Jennings, Independent Director
- Naren Gursahaney, Independent Director
- James Camaren, Independent Director
- Darryl Wilson, Independent Director
- Paul Cutler, Treasurer
- James May, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- William Yeager, Executive Vice President – Engineering, Construction & Integrated Supply Chain
- Joseph Kelliher, Executive Vice President – Federal Regulatory Affairs
- Miguel Arechabala, Executive Vice President – Power Generation Division
- Deborah Caplan, Executive Vice President – Human Resources and Corporate Services
- Rebecca Kujawa, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President – Finance
- Armando J Olivera,
- Hyatt J Brown, Director
- Terrell Kirk Ii Crews, VP, Controller and CAO
- Armando Jr Pimentel, EVP, Finance & CFO
- Chris N Froggatt, VP, Controller and CAO
- Robert M Ii Beall, Director
- Michael H Thaman, Director
- Antonio Rodriguez, Executive VP-Power Generation
- Robert L Mcgrath, Ex VP Eng, Const. & Corp Svs
- J Brian Ferguson, Director
- Shaun J Francis, Ex VP, Human Resources
- Lewis Iii Hay, Chairman & CEO
- Oliver D Jr Kingsley, Director
- Moray P Dewhurst, Vice Chairman & Chief of Staff
- F Mitchell Davidson,
- Christopher A Bennett, Ex VP Chf Strat,Pol & Bus Proc