John Rogers Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of John W Jr Rogers is at least $3.08 Million dollars as of 11 May 2017. Mr. Rogers owns over 3,000 units of McDonald’s stock worth over $2,794,018 and over the last 16 years he sold MCD stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $286,051 as Independent Director at McDonald’s.
Mr. Rogers MCD stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
John has made over 11 trades of the McDonald’s stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 3,000 units of MCD stock worth $100,710 on 11 May 2017.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 20,000 units of McDonald’s stock on 13 December 2005 worth over $699,400. On average, John trades about 653 units every 38 days since 2003. As of 11 May 2017 he still owns at least 14,374 units of McDonald’s stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Rogers stock trades at the bottom of the page.
John Rogers biography
John W. Rogers, Jr., is an Independent Director of McDonald’s Corporation, since 2003. Mr. Rogers’ experience as a long-serving chief executive officer of an institutional money management firm has given him broad knowledge of finance, leadership development and succession planning, as well as strategy and business development. Mr. Rogers’ investment management knowledge also provides a unique perspective on investor relations. Mr. Rogers also brings perspective to the Company’s corporate responsibility and community affairs initiatives, and his service on other boards such as Nike, Inc. and The New York Times Company adds global, customer-centric and brand management experience.
What is the salary of John Rogers?
As the Independent Director of McDonald’s, the total compensation of John Rogers at McDonald’s is $286,051. There are 11 executives at McDonald’s getting paid more, with Stephen Easterbrook having the highest compensation of $15,876,100.
How old is John Rogers?
John Rogers is 61, he’s been the Independent Director of McDonald’s since 2003. There are 7 older and 14 younger executives at McDonald’s. The oldest executive at McDonald’s Corp. is Sheila Penrose, 73, who is the Independent Director.
What’s John Rogers’s mailing address?
John’s mailing address filed with the SEC is THE NEW YORK TIMES COMPANY, 620 EIGHTH AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY, 10018.
Insider trading at McDonald’s
Over the last 17 years, insiders at McDonald’s have traded over $119,356,560 worth of McDonald’s stock and bought 115,748 units worth $4,646,339 . The most active insider traders include Miles D White, Robert Eckert, and James A Skinner. On average, McDonald’s executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $3,810,783. The most recent stock trade was executed by Catherine A. Hoovel on 16 August 2019, trading 457 units of MCD stock currently worth $34,700.
What does McDonald’s do?
McDonald’s Corp. engages in the operation and franchise of McDonald’s restaurants. It operates through the following segments: U.S.; International Lead Markets; High Growth Markets; Foundational Markets and Corporate. The U.S. segment manages to increase customer awareness for its global mobile application, mobile order and pay functionality, and delivery platform. The International Lead Markets segment focuses in expanding the McCafé coffee brand and the ongoing deployment of EOTF restaurants across the segment. The High Growth Markets segment involves in the ideas around design, digital, people, menu innovation, and value from other markets to enhance the customer experience. The Foundational Markets and Corporate segment refers commitment to run great restaurants and increase convenient to customers, including drive-thru and delivery. The company was founded by Raymond Albert Kroc on April 15, 1955 and is headquartered in Oak Brook, IL.
What does McDonald’s’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Rogers stock trades at Aon Plc, Exelon, McDonald’s, The New York Times Co, and NIKE
McDonald’s executives and stock owners
McDonald’s executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Easterbrook, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Christopher Kempczinski, President, McDonald’s USA
- Kevin Ozan, Corporate Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Silvia Lagnado, Executive Vice President, Global Chief Marketing Officer
- Joseph Erlinger, President – International Operated Markets
- Enrique Hernandez, Independent Chairman of the Board
- John Mulligan, Independent Director
- Sheila Penrose, Independent Director
- Robert Eckert, Independent Director
- Miles White, Independent Director
- Richard Lenny, Independent Director
- John Rogers, Independent Director
- Margaret Georgiadis, Independent Director
- Lloyd Dean, Independent Director
- Paul Walsh, Independent Director
- Catherine Hoovel, Corporate Vice President and Chief Accounting Officer
- Robert Gibbs, Corporate Executive Vice President, Global Chief Communications Officer
- David Fairhurst, Corporate Executive Vice President, Chief People Officer
- Francesca Debiase, Corporate Executive Vice President – Worldwide Supply Chain Sustainability
- Jerome Krulewitch, Corporate Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary
- Daniel Henry, Corporate Executive Vice President – Chief Information Officer
- Ian Borden, President – International Developmental Licensed Markets
- Andrew J Mckenna, Director
- Gloria Santona, Corp Exec VP, Gen Coun, Secy
- Walter E Massey, Director
- Jeanne P Jackson, Director
- Douglas M Goare, Corp Exec VP, Supply Chain
- Michael Dean Andres, Executive Officer
- James R Sappington, Corp Exec VP – Ops & Tech Sys
- Mary N Dillon, Corp Exec VP, Chf Mktg Officer
- Edward A Brennan, Director
- Hall Jr Adams, Director
- Matthew H Paull, Corporate Executive VP & CFO
- Donald G Lubin, Director
- David M Pojman, Corp Sr Vice Pres, Controller
- Denis Hennequin, President, McDonald’s Europe
- Ralph Alvarez, President, McD. North America
- M Lawrence Light, Corp Exec VP, Chf Mktg Officer
- Michael James Roberts, President, McDonald’s USA
- Charles Bell, President and COO
- Robert N Thurston, Director
- Anne Marie Slaughter, Director
- Eduardo Sanchez, Pres, McDonald’s Latin Am and
- Russell P Smyth, President, McDonald’s Europe
- James R Cantalupo, Chairman of the Board and CEO
- Claire H Babrowski, President – McDonald’s APMEA
- Terry L Savage, Director
- Stanley R Stein, Corp Exec VP, Human Resources
- Roger W Stone, Director
- Richard R Floersch, Corp Exec VP, Human Resources
- David L Hoffmann, President, McDonald’s APMEA
- Donald Thompson, President, McDonald’s USA
- Brian Mullens, Corp Sr Vice Pres – Controller
- Peter J Bensen, Corp Sr Vice Pres – Controller
- Timothy J Fenton, President, McDonald’s APMEA
- Susan E Arnold, Director
- Janice L Fields, President, McDonald’s USA
- Cary D Mcmillan, Director
- James A Skinner, Vice Chairman
- Kenneth M Koziol, Corp Exec VP Chf Restr Officer
- Jose Armario, Grp Pres, Canada & Lat America
- Jeffrey P Stratton, Corp Executive Vice President
- Kevin L Newell, Corp Exec VP, Brand Officer