John Plant Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of John C Plant is at least $3.15 Million dollars as of 6 August 2019. Mr. Plant owns over 30,463 units of Arconic stock worth over $2,296,414 and over the last 7 years he sold ARNC stock worth over $255,780. In addition, he makes $596,818 as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer at Arconic.
Mr. Plant ARNC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
John has made over 7 trades of the Arconic stock since 2015, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 30,463 units of ARNC stock worth $735,072 on 6 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 105,000 units of Arconic stock on 8 March 2019 worth over $1,960,350. On average, John trades about 8,502 units every 41 days since 2012. As of 6 August 2019 he still owns at least 80,463 units of Arconic stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Plant stock trades at the bottom of the page.
John Plant biography
John C. Plant is Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer of the Company. Mr. Plant was appointed Chief Executive Officer of Arconic in February 2019. He has served as Arconic’s Chairman since October 2017, and as a member of the Board since February 2016. Mr. Plant served as the Chairman of the Board, President and Chief Executive Officer of TRW Automotive from 2011 to 2015 and as its President and Chief Executive Officer from 2003 to 2011. TRW Automotive was acquired by ZF Friedrichshafen AG in May 2015. Under his leadership, TRW employed more than 65,000 people in approximately 190 major facilities around the world and was ranked among the top 10 automotive suppliers globally. Mr. Plant was a co-member of the Chief Executive Office of TRW Inc. from 2001 to 2003 and an Executive Vice President of TRW from the company’s 1999 acquisition of Lucas Varity to 2003. Prior to TRW, Mr. Plant was President of Lucas Varity Automotive and managing director of the Electrical and Electronics division from 1991 through 1997.
What is the salary of John Plant?
As the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Arconic, the total compensation of John Plant at Arconic is $596,818. There are 3 executives at Arconic getting paid more, with Katherine Ramundo having the highest compensation of $2,912,940.
How old is John Plant?
John Plant is 65, he’s been the Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of Arconic since 2019. There are 4 older and 9 younger executives at Arconic. The oldest executive at Arconic, Inc. is Rajiv Gupta, 73, who is the Independent Director.
What’s John Plant’s mailing address?
John’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 10560 DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. ST. N., , ST. PETERSBURG, FL, 33716.
Insider trading at Arconic
Over the last 3 years, insiders at Arconic have traded over $213,604,225 worth of Arconic stock and bought 7,548,691 units worth $197,671,994 . The most active insider traders include International, L.P. Elliott, Associates, L.P. Elliott, and David P Hess. On average, Arconic executives and independent directors trade stock every 17 days with the average trade being worth of $8,686,095. The most recent stock trade was executed by International, L.P. Elliott on 26 August 2019, trading 4,208,518 units of ARNC stock currently worth $105,465,461.
What does Arconic do?
Arconic, Inc. engages in the manufacture and engineering of lightweight metals. It operates through the following segments: Global Rolled Products; Engineered Products and Solutions; and Transportation and Construction Solutions. The Global Rolled Products segment produces aluminum sheet and plate. The Engineered Products and Solutions segment include fastening systems (titanium, steel, and nickel superalloys); seamless rolled rings (mostly nickel superalloys); investment castings (nickel superalloys, titanium, and aluminum); and extruded, machined and formed aircraft parts (titanium and aluminum). The Transportation and Construction Solutions segment offers aluminum structural systems, architectural extrusions, and forged aluminum commercial vehicle wheels. The company was founded in 1888 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What does Arconic’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Plant stock trades at Arconic, Jabil, Masco, and Gates Industrial Plc
Arconic executives and stock owners
Arconic executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Katherine Ramundo, Executive Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Secretary
- Timothy Myers, Executive Vice President and Group President, Global Rolled Products and Transportation & Construction Solutions
- Kenneth Giacobbe, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- John Plant, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Ulrich Schmidt, Independent Director
- Sean Mahoney, Independent Director
- Christopher Ayers, Independent Director
- E. Stanley O’Neal, Independent Director
- Rajiv Gupta, Independent Director
- James Albaugh, Independent Director
- Elmer Doty, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
- David Miller, Independent Director
- Amy Alving, Independent Director
- Paul Myron, Vice President, Controller
- Patrice E Merrin, Director
- Julie Richardson, Director
- Arthur D Jr Collins, Director
- Mark J Krakowiak, EVP, Strategy and Development
- Patricia F Russo, Director
- David P Hess, Director
- Eric V Roegner, Executive Vice President
- Vasantha Nair, Executive Vice President
- Ken Giacobbe, Exec. VP and CFO
- Charles P Blankenship, Executive Vice President
- Neil Edward Marchuk, Executive Vice President
- Leo Rafael Reif, Director
- Martin Sorrell, Director
- Karl Tragl, Executive Vice President
- Ratan Tata, Director
- Christoph Kollatz, Exec Vice President
- Kay Meggers, Executive Vice President
- Klaus Kleinfeld, Chairman and CEO
- International, L.P. Elliott, 10% owner
- Associates, L.P. Elliott, 10% owner