John Meisenbach Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of John W Meisenbach is at least $16.9 Million dollars as of 1 April 2019. Mr. Meisenbach owns over 3,000 units of Costco Wholesale stock worth over $3,799,723 and over the last 16 years he sold COST stock worth over $12,831,691. In addition, he makes $297,500 as Independent Director at Costco Wholesale.
Mr. Meisenbach COST stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
John has made over 66 trades of the Costco Wholesale stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 3,000 units of COST stock worth $727,950 on 1 April 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 45,000 units of Costco Wholesale stock on 15 April 2004 worth over $540,000. On average, John trades about 3,342 units every 48 days since 2003. As of 1 April 2019 he still owns at least 12,833 units of Costco Wholesale stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Meisenbach stock trades at the bottom of the page.
John Meisenbach biography
John Walter Meisenbach serves as Independent Director of Costco Wholesale Corporation. John W. Meisenbach has been a director of the Company since its inception. Mr. Meisenbach was the CEO of MCM, a financial services company that he founded in 1962, from 2008 to 2013, and chairman of the board of directors until the company was sold in 2015 to Assured Partners. He previously served as a director of Expeditors International, where he was Chair of the Compensation Committee. He currently serves as a director of M Financial Holdings Inc. where he is on the Executive Committee and previously served as Chair of the Securities Committee. Mr. Meisenbach’s qualifications to serve on the Board include the knowledge and experience he has gained, and contributions he has made, during his tenure as a director of our Company, his service on the boards of other public companies, and his broad-ranging experiences in the insurance industry.
What is the salary of John Meisenbach?
As the Independent Director of Costco Wholesale, the total compensation of John Meisenbach at Costco Wholesale is $297,500. There are 12 executives at Costco Wholesale getting paid more, with W. Craig Jelinek having the highest compensation of $7,408,510.
How old is John Meisenbach?
John Meisenbach is 82, he’s been the Independent Director of Costco Wholesale since . There are 1 older and 16 younger executives at Costco Wholesale. The oldest executive at Costco Wholesale Corp. is Charles Munger, 95, who is the Independent Director.
What’s John Meisenbach’s mailing address?
John’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1325 4TH AVE., SUITE 2100, , SEATTLE, WA, 98101.
Insider trading at Costco Wholesale
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Costco Wholesale have traded over $416,927,874 worth of Costco Wholesale stock and bought 27,000 units worth $2,904,970 . The most active insider traders include Hamilton E James, James D Sinegal, and Jeffrey H Brotman. On average, Costco Wholesale executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $7,749,959. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joseph P Portera on 30 October 2019, trading 14,095 units of COST stock currently worth $4,221,734.
What does Costco Wholesale do?
Costco Wholesale Corp. engages in the operation of membership warehouses. Its product categories include food and sundries, hardlines, fresh foods, softlines, and ancillary. It operates through the following segments: Unites States Operations, Canadian Operations, and Other International Operations. The company was founded by James D. Sinegal and Jeffrey H. Brotman in 1983 and is headquartered in Issaquah, WA.
Complete history of Mr. Meisenbach stock trades at Costco Wholesale and Expeditors International of Washington
Costco Wholesale executives and stock owners
Costco Wholesale executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- W. Craig Jelinek, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Richard Galanti, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Director
- Joseph Portera, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – Eastern and Canadian Divisions, Chief Diversity Officer
- Paul Moulton, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- James Murphy, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – International
- Franz Lazarus, Executive Vice President – Administration
- Kenneth Denman, Independent Director
- John Stanton, Independent Director
- Charles Munger, Independent Director
- Mary Wilderotter, Independent Director
- Susan Decker, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Raikes, Independent Director
- John Meisenbach, Independent Director
- Hamilton James, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ron Vachris, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – Merchandising
- Timothy Rose, Executive Vice President – Ancillary Businesses, Manufacturing, and Business Centers
- Russ Miller, Executive Vice President – Southwest Division and Mexico
- James Klauer, Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer – Northern Division
- Daniel M. Hines,
- John D Mc Kay, Executive Vice President
- Roland Michael Vachris, Executive VP
- Dennis R Zook, Executive VP
- Daniel J Evans, Director
- David S Petterson,
- Richard M Libenson, Director
- Jeffrey H Brotman, Chairman of the Board
- Douglas W Schutt, Executive VP
- Patrick J Callans, Executive VP
- Richard D Dicerchio, Senior Executive VP
- James D Sinegal, President and CEO
- Jill S Ruckelshaus, Director
- Thomas Kirk Walker, Executive VP
- William H Ii Gates, Director
- Benjamin Sr Carson, Director