John M Palms Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of John M Palms is at least $16 Thousand dollars as of 9 June 2010. John Palms owns over 1,000 units of The GEO stock worth over $15,950 and over the last 17 years John sold GEO stock worth over $0.
John Palms GEO stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
John has made over 3 trades of the The GEO stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently John exercised 1,000 units of GEO stock worth $16,690 on 9 June 2010.
The largest trade John’s ever made was buying 8,500 units of The GEO stock on 16 April 2003 worth over $20,400. On average, John trades about 603 units every 90 days since 2003. As of 9 June 2010 John still owns at least 1,000 units of The GEO stock.
You can see the complete history of John Palms stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s John Palms’s mailing address?
John’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 800 DELAWARE AVENUE, , BUFFALO, NY, 14209.
Insider trading at The GEO
Over the last 13 years, insiders at The GEO have traded over $36,545,493 worth of The GEO stock and bought 359,321 units worth $9,802,022 . The most active insider traders include George C Zoley, Wayne H Calabrese, and John Hurley. On average, The GEO executives and independent directors trade stock every 18 days with the average trade being worth of $260,658. The most recent stock trade was executed by Anne N Foreman on 3 September 2019, trading 8,000 units of GEO stock currently worth $137,920.
What does The GEO do?
The GEO Group, Inc. is a real estate investment trust, which specializes in the ownership, lease, and management of correctional, detention, and re-entry facilities. It operates through the following segments: U.S. Corrections and Detention; GEO Care; International Services; and Facility Construction and Design. The U.S. Corrections and Detention segment encompasses United States based public-private partnership corrections and detention business. The GEO Care segment consists of community-based services business, youth services business, and electronic monitoring and supervision service. The International Services segment includes detention operations in South Africa, Australia, and the United Kingdom. The Facility Construction and Design segment contracts with states, local, federal agencies, and international agencies for the design and construction of buildings. The company was founded by George C. Zoley in 1984 and is headquartered in Boca Raton, FL.
What does The GEO’s logo look like?
Complete history of John Palms stock trades at Computer Task, Exelon, and The GEO
The GEO executives and stock owners
The GEO executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- George Zoley, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Founder
- Brian Evans, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- J. David Donahue, Senior Vice President, President, U.S. Corrections & Detention, and International Operations
- Ann Schlarb, Senior Vice President, President, GEO Care
- Richard Glanton, Lead Independent Director
- Christopher Wheeler, Independent Director
- Anne Foreman, Independent Director
- Julie Wood, Independent Director
- Guido Van Hauwermeiren, Independent Director
- Scott Kernan, Director
- Norman Carlson, Director Emeritus
- Shayn March, Vice President – Finance, Treasurer
- Ronald Brack, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- David Venturella, Senior Vice President – Business Development
- Richard Long, Senior Vice President – Project Development
- Joe Negron, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Clarence E Anthony, Director
- Thomas M Wierdsma, SVP – Project Development
- Wayne H Calabrese, President and COO
- John M Palms, Director
- John M Perzel, Director
- John G Orourke, SVP & Chief Financial Officer
- David N T Watson, VP, Finance & Treasurer
- Donald H Keens, President – Intl Services
- John Hurley, President – U.S. Corrections
- Stephen V. Fuller, SVP – Human Resources
- Jorge A Dominicis, SVP Mental Health Services
- John J Bulfin, SVP & General Counsel
- Ron Maddux, VP Business Development