John Griffin Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of John H Jr Griffin is at least $510 Thousand dollars as of 11 August 2009. Mr. Griffin owns over 5,000 units of Harte-Hanks stock worth over $39,331 and over the last 16 years he sold HHS stock worth over $470,222. In addition, he makes $0 as Independent Director at Harte-Hanks.
Mr. Griffin HHS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
John has made over 13 trades of the Harte-Hanks stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 5,000 units of HHS stock worth $142,250 on 11 August 2009.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 23,000 units of Harte-Hanks stock on 7 February 2007 worth over $1,061,910. On average, John trades about 1,628 units every 74 days since 2003. As of 11 August 2009 he still owns at least 14,857 units of Harte-Hanks stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Griffin stock trades at the bottom of the page.
John Griffin biography
John H. Griffin is Independent Director of the Harte Hanks, Inc. He has served as a director of Harte Hanks since July 2018. Mr. Griffin has served as Managing Director at Oaklins DeSilva+Phillips, an advisory firm in New York City focused on mid-market M&A transactions, valuations and restructurings for firms in media, marketing services, information, education and health care communications, since 2016. Previously, as CEO and director of Tribune Publishing Company (from 2014-2016), Mr. Griffin led the spin-off of the Newspaper Division from Tribune Company into a separate publicly-traded company. Before Tribune, Mr. Griffin founded and served as CEO of Empirical Media LLC, a consulting firm that assisted legacy media companies with digital transition, restructuring and strategic planning, from 2012-2014. Mr. Griffin currently serves on the board of directors of Mustard Seed Communities, a nonprofit corporation dedicated to residential care of children and adults with disabilities.
How old is John Griffin?
John Griffin is 57, he’s been the Independent Director of Harte-Hanks since 2018. There are 2 older and 5 younger executives at Harte-Hanks. The oldest executive at Harte-Hanks, Inc. is Melvin Keating, 71, who is the Director.
What’s John Griffin’s mailing address?
John’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 9601 MCALLISTER FREEWAY, SUITE 610, SAN ANTONIO, TX, 78216.
Insider trading at Harte-Hanks
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Harte-Hanks have traded over $4,808 worth of Harte-Hanks stock and bought 235,368 units worth $945,824 . The most active insider traders include Maureen Oconnell, David L Copeland, and Karen A Puckett. On average, Harte-Hanks executives and independent directors trade stock every 162 days with the average trade being worth of $39,816. The most recent stock trade was executed by Evan Behrens on 21 August 2019, trading 10,000 units of HHS stock currently worth $29,000.
What does Harte-Hanks do?
Harte-Hanks, Inc. engages in the provision of marketing solutions. It specializes in consulting, data analytics, creative services, digital and social media, marketing strategy, marketing technology, and other related services. It supports a range of customers in the field of technology, travel and leisure, entertainment, pharmaceuticals, automotive, finance, and retail. The company was founded in 1923 and is headquartered in San Antonio, TX.
What does Harte-Hanks’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Griffin stock trades at Harte-Hanks and Meredith
Harte-Hanks executives and stock owners
Harte-Hanks executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Andrew Harrison, President, Principal Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer
- Maureen O’Connell, Independent Director
- John Griffin, Independent Director
- David Copeland, Independent Director
- Melvin Keating, Director
- Evan Behrens, Director
- Laurilee Kearnes, Principal Accounting Officer, Vice President – Finance, Controller
- Keith Sedlak, Senior Vice President of Sales
- Mark Del Priore, Chief Financial Officer
- Alfred Tobia, Chairman of the Board
- Frank M Grillo, SVP & Chief Marketing Officer
- Joseph A Voica, Senior Vice President, Sales
- William F Farley, Director
- Carlos M Alvarado, Vice President and Controller
- Judy C Odom, Director
- Shirish R Lal, Chief Operating Officer & CTO
- Christopher M Harte, Director
- Karen A Puckett, Director
- Doug Shepard, Chief Financial Officer
- Americo J Carbone, Senior Vice President
- Scott Key, Director
- Stephen E. Carley, Director
- Philip J Galati, SVP, Trillium
- Jon C Biro, Chief Financial Officer
- Robert Linton Reeves Munden, Sr VP, GC & Secretary
- Timothy E. Breen, CEO
- Martin F Reidy, Director
- Brian J Dames, Vice President
- Robert A. Philpott, President & CEO
- Gavin Pommernelle, EVP & Chief Human Resources Of
- Gary J Skidmore, Senior Vice President
- Jeannine L. Falcone, Vice President
- Michael P Paulsin, Sr. VP and President, Shoppers
- Bryan J Pechersky, Sr VP, GC and Secretary
- Larry Franklin, Chairman of the Board
- Robert A Paul, Vice President
- Inc Centurytel, Director
- William Gayden, Director
- Houston H Harte, Director
- Sloane Levy, VP, General Counsel and Sec
- Kathy Calta, Senior Vice President
- Jessica Huff, Controller and CAO
- Jim Davis, Senior Vice President
- Paul Steven Hacker, VP – Legal and Secretary
- Peter T Flawn, Director
- Dean H Blythe, Vice President and Secretary
- Houston H Harte, Director
- Richard Hochhauser, President and COO
- Peter E Gorman, Vice President
- William A Goldberg, Vice President