John Frascotti Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of John Frascotti is at least $18.8 Million dollars as of 28 August 2018. Mr. Frascotti owns over 20,500 units of Hasbro stock worth over $12,030,617 and over the last 12 years he sold HAS stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $6,810,660 as President, Chief Operating Officer, and Director at Hasbro.
Mr. Frascotti HAS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
John has made over 13 trades of the Hasbro stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 20,500 units of HAS stock worth $1,068,255 on 28 August 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 47,024 units of Hasbro stock on 23 February 2018 worth over $2,038,961. On average, John trades about 6,200 units every 55 days since 2008. As of 28 August 2018 he still owns at least 122,002 units of Hasbro stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Frascotti stock trades at the bottom of the page.
John Frascotti biography
John Anthony Frascotti is President, Chief Operating Officer, Director of the Company. He joined Hasbro in 2008 as Senior Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, in 2013 was promoted to Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer, and in 2014 was promoted to President, Hasbro Brands. In February 2017, Mr. Frascotti was promoted to President of Hasbro.Mr. Frascotti is responsible for leading a global organization focused on creating and delivering the world’s best play and entertainment experiences across Hasbro’s Brand Blueprint, including toys and games, immersive entertainment experiences, digital gaming and consumer products. Prior to his current position, Mr. Frascotti held the positions of President, Hasbro, Inc. from 2017 until August 2018, President, Hasbro Brands from 2014 to 2017, and Executive Vice President and Chief Marketing Officer from 2008 to 2014. Before joining Hasbro in 2008, Mr. Frascotti served as a Senior Vice President of Sports Division at Reebok International, Ltd. and in a number of other senior marketing and licensing positions with Reebok. Mr. Frascotti also practiced law in Los Angeles at Mitchell, Silberberg & Knupp and in Boston at Palmer & Dodge. Mr. Frascotti serves as an officer and/or director of a number of Hasbro subsidiaries and joint ventures at the request and convenience of the Company, including as a member of the Board of Discovery Family Channel, a joint venture between Hasbro and Discovery Communications. He also serves as the Chair of Hasbro’s IP Security Committee and is a member of Hasbro’s Global Information Systems Steering Committee.
What is the salary of John Frascotti?
As the President, Chief Operating Officer, and Director of Hasbro, the total compensation of John Frascotti at Hasbro is $6,810,660. There are 1 executives at Hasbro getting paid more, with Brian Goldner having the highest compensation of $8,499,620.
How old is John Frascotti?
John Frascotti is 58, he’s been the President, Chief Operating Officer, and Director of Hasbro since 2018. There are 8 older and 8 younger executives at Hasbro. The oldest executive at Hasbro, Inc. is Crispin Davis, 70, who is the Independent Director.
What’s John Frascotti’s mailing address?
John’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1027 Newport Ave, Pawtucket, RI 02861, USA.
Insider trading at Hasbro
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Hasbro have traded over $349,975,021 worth of Hasbro stock and bought 43,652 units worth $2,277,508 . The most active insider traders include Alan G Hassenfeld, Brian Goldner, and Alfred J Verrecchia. On average, Hasbro executives and independent directors trade stock every 34 days with the average trade being worth of $7,506,082. The most recent stock trade was executed by Stephen J Davis on 16 May 2019, trading 4,200 units of HAS stock currently worth $412,608.
What does Hasbro do?
Hasbro, Inc. engages in the provision of children and family leisure time products and services with a portfolio of brands and entertainment properties. The firm operates under the following brands: Littlest Pet Shop, Magic: The Gathering, Monopoly, My Little Pony, Nerf, Play-Doh, and Transformers. It operates through the following segments: United States and Canada, International, and Entertainment and Licensing. The United States and Canada segment refers to the marketing and sale of products in the United States and Canada which include the innovation and reinvention of toys and games. The International segment engages in the marketing and sale of product categories to retailers and wholesalers in Europe, Latin and South America, and the Asia Pacific region and through distributors in those countries where there is no direct presence. The Entertainment and Licensing segment conducts movie, television and digital gaming entertainment operations. The company was founded by Henry Hassenfeld and Hilal Hassenfeld in 1923 and is headquartered in Pawtucket, RI.
Complete history of Mr. Frascotti stock trades at Hasbro and Party City Holdco
Hasbro executives and stock owners
Hasbro executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Brian Goldner, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- John Frascotti, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
- Deborah Thomas, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Stephen Davis, Executive Vice President, Chief Content Officer
- Wiebe Tinga, Chief Commercial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Edward Philip, Lead Independent Director
- Lisa Gersh, Independent Director
- Kenneth Bronfin, Independent Director
- Richard Stoddart, Independent Director
- Linda Zecher, Independent Director
- Alan Hassenfeld, Independent Director
- Tracy Leinbach, Independent Director
- Crispin Davis, Independent Director
- Hope Cochran, Independent Director
- Mary West, Independent Director
- Michael Burns, Independent Director
- Debbie Hancock, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Tarrant Sibley, Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary
- Thomas Courtney, Executive Vice President, Chief Global Operations Officer
- Dolph Johnson, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Alan R Batkin, Director
- Basil Anderson, Director
- Frank Biondi, Director
- Barbara Finigan, SVP, Chief Legal Officer & Sec
- David D R Hargreaves, Senior Vice President and CFO
- Michael W O Garrett, Director
- Jack M Greenberg, Director
- John M Jr Connors, Director
- Martin R Trueb, Sr. VP and Treasurer
- Paula Stern, Director
- Gordon Gee, Director
- Duncan Billing, Global Development Officer
- Alfred J Verrecchia, President and CEO
- Barry Nagler, Sr. VP, GC & Secretary
- Claudine B/Ca Malone, Director
- Frank P Jr Bifulco, President,North American Sales
- Simon Gardner, President of Hasbro Europe
- E David Wilson, President, Games
- Carl Spielvogel, Director
- Richard B Holt, Sr. VP and CAFCO
- E John Jr Rosenwald, Director
- Eli Segal, Director