John Fillmore Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of John Paul Fillmore is at least $11.9 Million dollars as of 1 August 2019. Mr. Fillmore owns over 14,473 units of Chegg stock worth over $8,229,547 and over the last few years he sold CHGG stock worth over $3,719,041. In addition, he makes $0 as Chief Business Officer at Chegg.
Mr. Fillmore CHGG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
John has made over 4 trades of the Chegg stock since 2019, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 14,473 units of CHGG stock worth $647,088 on 1 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 45,530 units of Chegg stock on 2 April 2019 worth over $1,717,847. On average, John trades about 13,535 units every 17 days since 2019. As of 1 August 2019 he still owns at least 239,092 units of Chegg stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Fillmore stock trades at the bottom of the page.
John Fillmore biography
John Fillmore is Chief Business Officer of the company since December 2018. Previously he served as our Chief of Business Operations from October 2015 through December 2018 and as Business Leader for Required Materials from June 2013 to October 2015. Prior to Chegg, Mr. Fillmore’s experience included service at Bain & Company, a management consulting firm, and as Chief Deputy Director for the Office of Planning and Research under then-California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, where he focused on education and economic development. Mr. Fillmore holds a B.S. from the University of Oregon Robert D. Clark Honors College and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School.
How old is John Fillmore?
John Fillmore is 39, he’s been the Chief Business Officer of Chegg since 2018. There are 11 older and 1 younger executives at Chegg. The oldest executive at Chegg, Inc. is Esther Lem, 63, who is the Chief Marketing Officer.
What’s John Fillmore’s mailing address?
John’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CHEGG, INC., 3990 FREEDOM CIRCLE, SANTA CLARA, CA, 95054.
Insider trading at Chegg
Over the last 6 years, insiders at Chegg have traded over $111,215,170 worth of Chegg stock and bought 247,146 units worth $1,605,185 . The most active insider traders include Daniel Rosensweig, Ltd Ace Holdings Management…, and Jeffrey T Housenbold. On average, Chegg executives and independent directors trade stock every 12 days with the average trade being worth of $2,650,684. The most recent stock trade was executed by Dave Jr. Borders on 1 November 2019, trading 6,657 units of CHGG stock currently worth $204,836.
What does Chegg do?
Chegg, Inc. engages in the operations of learning platform for students. It intends to empower students to take control of their education and help the students study, college admissions exams, accomplish their goals, get grades, and test scores. The firm offers required and non-required scholastic materials including textbooks in any format; access to online homework help and textbook solutions; course organization and scheduling; college and university matching tools; and scholarship connections. Its services include Chegg study, writing, tutors, and math solver. The company was founded by Osman Rashid and Aayush Phumbhra on July 29, 2005 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
What does Chegg’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Fillmore stock trades at Chegg
Chegg executives and stock owners
Chegg executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Daniel Rosensweig, Co-Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Andrew Brown, Chief Financial Officer
- Nathan Schultz, President – Learning Services
- Michael Osier, Chief Information Officer, Chief Outcomes Officer
- Jenny Brandemeuhl, Chief People Officer
- Esther Lem, Chief Marketing Officer
- Richard Sarnoff, Independent Co-Chairman of the Board
- Ted Schlein, Independent Director
- Marne Levine, Independent Director
- Renee Budig, Independent Director
- John York, Independent Director
- Melanie Whelan, Director
- Paul LeBlanc, Director
- John Fillmore, Chief Business Officer
- Dave Borders, General Counsel
- Robin Tomasello, VP, CORPORATE CONTROLLER
- Jeffrey T Housenbold, Director
- Jenny Brandemuehl, CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER
- Charles Geiger, CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
- Robert C. Chesnut, SR VP & GENERAL COUNSEL
- David J. Bernhardt, VP, CORPORATE CONTROLLER
- Llczeev Orensasson Orisasso…,
- Investment Partners Ii, L.P…,
- Anne M. Dwane, CHIEF BUSINESS OFFICER
- Perkins Caufield & Byers Xi…,
- Gibson B. Biddle, CHIEF PRODUCT OFFICER
- Ltd Ace Holdings Management…,
- Barry Mc Carthy, Director