John Clendening Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of John S Clendening is at least $33.8 Million dollars as of 7 October 2019. Mr. Clendening owns over 54,250 units of Blucora stock worth over $14,327,532 and over the last 9 years he sold BCOR stock worth over $13,411,829. In addition, he makes $6,041,900 as President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director at Blucora.
Mr. Clendening BCOR stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
John has made over 30 trades of the Blucora stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 54,250 units of BCOR stock worth $1,150,100 on 7 October 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 216,667 units of Blucora stock on 7 June 2017 worth over $1,079,002. On average, John trades about 27,254 units every 53 days since 2011. As of 7 October 2019 he still owns at least 650,217 units of Blucora stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Clendening stock trades at the bottom of the page.
John Clendening biography
John S. Clendening is President, Chief Executive Officer, Director of the Company. Mr. Clendening served as Executive Vice President and Co-Head, Investor Services Division at The Charles Schwab Corporation in San Francisco from 2012 to 2015. He served as Executive Vice President, Shared Strategic Services from 2007 to 2011 and as Chief Executive Officer and Executive Vice President of Charles Schwab Bank from 2007 to 2009. From 2004 to 2007, Mr. Clendening served in executive roles with the Investor Services Division and Independent Investor Business Unit with The Charles Schwab Corporation. Prior to joining The Charles Schwab Corporation, he served in various leadership roles at eMac Digital LLC and Living.Com. He was also Chief Marketing Officer and Senior Vice President, Consumer Banking Group and Senior Vice President, Marketing and Strategy, Credit Card Division for First Union Corporation (now Wells Fargo & Company). Earlier in his career, he served at The Coca-Cola Company, the Frito-Lay, Inc. Division of PepsiCo, SEARS Specialty Merchandising Group and Booz-Allen & Hamilton, Inc. Mr. Clendening previously served on the board of directors of Betterment Holdings, Inc. and currently serves on the board of directors of SVB Financial Group. He received a B.A. in Economics from Northwestern University and an M.B.A. from Harvard Graduate School of Business Administration.
What is the salary of John Clendening?
As the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of Blucora, the total compensation of John Clendening at Blucora is $6,041,900. There are no executives at Blucora getting paid more.
How old is John Clendening?
John Clendening is 56, he’s been the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of Blucora since 2016. There are 4 older and 12 younger executives at Blucora. The oldest executive at Blucora, Inc. is Georganne Proctor, 62, who is the Chairman of the Board.
What’s John Clendening’s mailing address?
John’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 6333 N STATE HIGHWAY 161, 6TH FLOOR, , IRVING, TX, 75038.
Insider trading at Blucora
Over the last 7 years, insiders at Blucora have traded over $68,050,867 worth of Blucora stock and bought 287,649 units worth $3,155,886 . The most active insider traders include Andrew Miles Snyder, John S Clendening, and Eric Michael Emans. On average, Blucora executives and independent directors trade stock every 21 days with the average trade being worth of $779,139. The most recent stock trade was executed by John S Clendening on 7 October 2019, trading 54,250 units of BCOR stock currently worth $1,150,100.
What does Blucora do?
Blucora, Inc. engages in the provision of technology-enabled financial solutions to consumers, small businesses, and tax professionals. It operates through the Wealth Management and Tax Preparation segments. The Wealth Management segment distributes products and services through financial advisors who affiliate with HD Vest’s subsidiaries as independent contractors. The Tax Preparation segment offers digital do-it-yourself tax preparation solutions. The company brands include TaxAct and HD Vest. Blucora was founded in March 1996 and is headquartered in Irving, TX.
What does Blucora’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Clendening stock trades at Blucora, SVB, and The Charles Schwab
Blucora executives and stock owners
Blucora executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- John Clendening, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Davinder Athwal, Chief Financial Officer
- Ann Bruder, Chief Legal Officer, Secretary
- Mathieu Stevenson, Former Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer
- Todd Mackay, Chief Business Operations and Development Officer
- Carole Hayles, Independent Director
- John Macilwaine, Independent Director
- Georganne Proctor, Chairman of the Board
- H. McIntyre Gardner, Independent Director
- Christopher Walters, Independent Director
- Mary Zappone, Independent Director
- Steven Aldrich, Independent Director
- Bill Michalek, IR Contact Officer
- Stacy Murray, Principal Accounting Officer and Vice President-Accounting, Chief Accounting Officer
- Transient Taylor, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Enrique Vasquez, President of Wealth Management
- Michael Hogan, President of Tax-Smart Innovation
- Curtis Campbell, President of TaxAct
- Eric Michael Emans, CFO and Treasurer
- Lance G Dunn, Director
- Elizabeth Huebner, Director
- William L Atwell, Director
- Andrew Miles Snyder, Director
- Mark A Finkelstein, Chief Legal & Admin Officer
- Robert D Oros, CEO of H.D. Vest, Inc.
- Sanjay Baskaran, President, TaxAct, Inc.
- Bernard W Luthi, President of Monoprice
- Jo Ann Kintzel, President of 2nd Story
- Carol Hayles, Director
- John David Palmer, Principal Accounting Officer
- Pamela Margaret Turay, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Peter Mansour, President, Infospace LLC
- Brett Jefferson Clark Bolt, EVP of HR
- John E Iv Cunningham, Director
- Steve Hooper, Director
- David H S Chung, Director
- William J Ruckelshaus, President and CEO
- Roger Carlton Ochs, CEO of H.D. Vest, Inc.
- George Allen, Exec. VP-Corporate Development
- Michael John Boyd Glover, VP, Distribution & Bus. Dev.
- James Voelker, Director
- Nathan Garnett, Act’g Gen. Counsel & Secretary
- Linda A Schoemaker, General Counsel & Secretary
- Ajay Kumar, President of Monoprice
- Jules Haimovitz, Director