John Bunce Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of John L Jr Bunce is at least $6.18 Million dollars as of 14 June 2007. Mr. Bunce owns over 3,300 units of Arch Capital stock worth over $5,945,916 and over the last 16 years he sold ACGLP stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $233,461 as Independent Director at Arch Capital.
Mr. Bunce ACGLP stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
John has made over 3 trades of the Arch Capital stock since 2005, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 3,300 units of ACGLP stock worth $92,268 on 14 June 2007.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 30,000 units of Arch Capital stock on 20 July 2005 worth over $50,100. On average, John trades about 501 units every 10 days since 2003. As of 14 June 2007 he still owns at least 232,808 units of Arch Capital stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Bunce stock trades at the bottom of the page.
John Bunce biography
John L. (Jack) Bunce, Jr., is Independent Director of Arch Capital Group Ltd., since November 2001. Mr. Bunce is a Managing Director and founder of Greyhawk Capital Management, LLC and a Senior Advisor to Hellman & Friedman LLC. He joined Hellman & Friedman in 1988 and previously served as a Managing Director of the firm. Before joining Hellman & Friedman, Mr. Bunce was Vice President of TA Associates. Previously, he was employed in the mergers & acquisitions and corporate finance departments of Lehman Brothers Kuhn Loeb. He has served as a director of Duhamel Falcon Cable Mexico, Eller Media Company, Falcon Cable TV, National Radio Partners, VoiceStream Wireless Corporation, Western Wireless Corporation, National Information Consortium, Inc. and Young & Rubicam, Inc. Mr. Bunce also was an advisor to American Capital Corporation and Post Oak Bank. He holds an A.B. from Stanford University and an M.B.A. from Harvard Business School.
What is the salary of John Bunce?
As the Independent Director of Arch Capital, the total compensation of John Bunce at Arch Capital is $233,461. There are 13 executives at Arch Capital getting paid more, with Constantine Iordanou having the highest compensation of $12,752,100.
How old is John Bunce?
John Bunce is 60, he’s been the Independent Director of Arch Capital since 2001. There are 7 older and 8 younger executives at Arch Capital. The oldest executive at Arch Capital Group Ltd. is John Vollaro, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s John Bunce’s mailing address?
John’s mailing address filed with the SEC is HELLMAN & FRIEDMAN LLC, ONE MARITIME PLAZA 12TH FLOOR, SAN FRANCISCO, CA, 94111.
Insider trading at Arch Capital
Over the last 18 years, insiders at Arch Capital have traded over $364,340,640 worth of Arch Capital stock and bought 203,208 units worth $4,077,303 . The most active insider traders include Kewsong Lee, Sean Carney, and John M Pasquesi. On average, Arch Capital executives and independent directors trade stock every 21 days with the average trade being worth of $1,174,789. The most recent stock trade was executed by John M Pasquesi on 29 May 2019, trading 299,741 units of ACGLP stock currently worth $10,188,197.
What does Arch Capital do?
Arch Capital Group Ltd. provides property and casualty insurance and reinsurance lines. It operates through the following segments: Insurance, Reinsurance, Mortgage, Corporate (Non-Underwriting), and Other. The Insurance segment consists of insurance underwriting units which offer specialty product lines like construction and national accounts, excess and surplus casualty, lenders products, professional lines, and programs. The Reinsurance segment is comprised of reinsurance underwriting which offer specialty product lines such as casualty, marine and aviation, other specialty, property catastrophe, property excluding property catastrophe, and other. The Mortgage segment is the operations that includes U.S. and international mortgage insurance and reinsurance operations as well as GSE credit risk sharing transactions. The Corporate (Non-Underwriting) segment includes net investment income, other income, corporate expense, interest expense, net realized gains and losses, net impairment losses. The Other segment refers to Watford Re. which is a variable interest entity. The company was founded by Clements Robert in 1995 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Complete history of Mr. Bunce stock trades at Arch Capital, Arch Capital, NIC, and Arch Capital
Arch Capital executives and stock owners
Arch Capital executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Constantine Iordanou, Chairman of the Board
- Nicolas Papadopoulo, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Arch Worldwide Insurance Group and Chief Underwriting Officer for the Property & Casualty Group
- Marc Grandisson, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Maamoun Rajeh, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Arch Worldwide Reinsurance Group
- Andrew Rippert, Chief Innovation and Strategic Investment Officer
- W. Preston Hutchings, Senior Vice President Chief Investment Officer; President of Arch Investment Management Ltd.
- Louis Petrillo, President, General Counsel of Arch Capital Services Inc.
- John Vollaro, Independent Director
- Brian Posner, Independent Director
- Louis Paglia, Independent Director
- John Pasquesi, Lead Independent Director
- Eugene Sunshine, Independent Director
- Eric Doppstadt, Independent Director
- John Bunce, Independent Director
- Donald Watson, IR Contact Officer
- Laurie Goodman, Independent Director
- Carl Sullo, Chief Human Resources Officer, Real Estate and Administrative Services at Arch Capital Services Inc
- Janice Englesbe, Senior Vice President, Chief Risk Officer
- Michael Schmeiser, President and Chief Executive Officer of Arch Mortgage Insurance Company
- David Gansberg, Chief Executive Officer – Global Mortgage Group
- Dennis Brand, Chairman, Worldwide Services at Arch Capital Services Inc.
- Francois Morin, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
- Ronald Baron, 10% owner
- Robert Clements, Director
- Dwight R Evans, Officer of subsidiary
- Peter A Appel, Director
- Pincus Llcwarburg Pincus Pr…,
- David R Tunnell, Director
- Mark Donald Lyons, Officer of Subsidiary
- Yiorgos Lillikas, Director
- Ralph E Iii Jones, Pres&CEO Arch Ins. Group Inc.
- John F Rathgeber,
- Paul B Ingrey, Director
- Corp Investors Iv Bermuda L…, 10% owner
- Jeffrey A Goldstein, Director
- Pincus Llc Warburg, 10% owner
- Robert F Works, Director
- Kewsong Lee, Director
- James J Meenaghan, Director
- John C.R. Hele, EVP,CFO & Treasurer
- Wolfe H Bragin, Director
- Sean Carney, Director
- David Mc Elroy, Chairman & CEO Arch Insur Gr
- Deanna Mulligan, Director