John Adams Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of John K Jr Adams is at least $1.33 Million dollars as of 31 May 2016. Mr. Adams owns over 4,900 units of The Charles Schwab stock worth over $846,505 and over the last 5 years he sold SCHW stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $480,000 as Independent Director at The Charles Schwab.
Mr. Adams SCHW stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
John has made over 2 trades of the The Charles Schwab stock since 2015, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 4,900 units of SCHW stock worth $149,989 on 31 May 2016.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 4,900 units of The Charles Schwab stock on 31 May 2016 worth over $149,989. On average, John trades about 646 units every 22 days since 2014. As of 31 May 2016 he still owns at least 20,261 units of The Charles Schwab stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Adams stock trades at the bottom of the page.
John Adams biography
John K. Adams Jr., is an Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Adams served as managing director in the Financial Institutions Group at UBS Investment Bank, a financial services firm, from 2002 until 2013. Prior to joining UBS, Mr. Adams was with Credit Suisse’s Financial Institutions Group from 1985 until 2002. He has served as a member of the Board of Directors of Charles Schwab Bank since 2015. He served as a member of the Board of Directors of Navient Corporation from 2014 to 2018. Mr. Adams is a nominee for election this year.
What is the salary of John Adams?
As the Independent Director of The Charles Schwab, the total compensation of John Adams at The Charles Schwab is $480,000. There are 6 executives at The Charles Schwab getting paid more, with Walter Bettinger having the highest compensation of $15,627,600.
How old is John Adams?
John Adams is 63, he’s been the Independent Director of The Charles Schwab since 2015. There are 8 older and 10 younger executives at The Charles Schwab. The oldest executive at The Charles Schwab Corp. is Roger Walther, 83, who is the Independent Director.
What’s John Adams’s mailing address?
John’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 300 CONTINENTAL DRIVE, , NEWARK, DE, 19713.
Insider trading at The Charles Schwab
Over the last 16 years, insiders at The Charles Schwab have traded over $2,009,107,705 worth of The Charles Schwab stock and bought 296,390 units worth $8,960,545 . The most active insider traders include Charles R Schwab, Walter W Bettinger, and John S Clendening. On average, The Charles Schwab executives and independent directors trade stock every 7 days with the average trade being worth of $6,261,420. The most recent stock trade was executed by Arun Sarin on 16 October 2019, trading 12,656 units of SCHW stock currently worth $221,480.
What does The Charles Schwab do?
The Charles Schwab Corp. is a savings and loan holding company, which engages in the provision of wealth management, securities brokerage, banking, asset management, custody, and financial advisory services. It operates through the Investor Services and Advisor Services segments. The Investor Services segment includes retail brokerage and banking services to individual investors, and retirement plan services, as well as other corporate brokerage services, to businesses and their employees. The Advisor Services segment provides custodial, trading, retirement business, and support services as well as retirement business services, to independent registered investment advisors, independent retirement advisors, and recordkeepers. The company was founded by Charles R. Schwab in 1986 and is headquartered in San Francisco, CA.
What does The Charles Schwab’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Adams stock trades at Navient and The Charles Schwab
The Charles Schwab executives and stock owners
The Charles Schwab executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Walter Bettinger, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Charles Schwab, Chairman of the Board
- Joseph Martinetto, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- Bernard Clark, Executive Vice President – Advisor Services
- Peter Crawford, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Christopher Dodds, Independent Director
- John Adams, Independent Director
- William Haraf, Independent Director
- Stephen McLin, Independent Director
- Joan Dea, Independent Director
- Mark Goldfarb, Independent Director
- Roger Walther, Independent Director
- Frank Herringer, Independent Director
- Arun Sarin, Independent Director
- Stephen Ellis, Independent Director
- Paula Sneed, Independent Director
- Charles Ruffel, Independent Director
- Richard Fowler, Senior Vice President – Investor Relations
- Nigel Murtagh, Executive Vice President – Corporate Risk
- Jonathan Craig, Senior Executive Vice President
- David Garfield, Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Peter J. Iii Morgan, EVP and General Counsel
- George P Shultz, Director
- Jeffrey M Lyons, EVP and Enterprise President
- David S Pottruck, President and CEO
- William L Atwell, Executive Vice President
- Alan J Weber, Executive Vice President
- Jody L Bilney, Executive Vice President
- Anthony M Frank, Director
- C Preston Butcher, Director
- Terri R Kallsen, EVP – Investor Services
- Robert N Wilson, Director
- Nancy H Bechtle, Director
- Marie A Chandoha, President – CSIM
- Jay L Allen, EVP – Human Resources
- James D Mc Cool, EVP – Corp & Retirement Svcs.
- George A. Gill, EVP – Investor Services
- John S Clendening, EVP-Shared Strategic Services
- Carrie E Dwyer, EVP and General Counsel
- Rebecca Saeger, EVP – Brand and Marketing
- Benjamin L Brigeman, EVP – Schwab Investor Services
- Donald G Fisher, Director
- Charles G Goldman, EVP – Strategy and Corp. Dev.
- William F Iii Aldinger, Director
- Deborah D Mcwhinney, EVP – Schwab Institutional
- Marjorie Magner, Director
- Randall W Merk, EVP – Asset Management
- David B Yoffie, Director
- Gideon Sasson, Executive Vice President & CIO
- Peter K Scaturro, EVP and CEO – U.S. Trust
- Jan Hier King, EVP – Human Resources