Jody Bilney Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Jody L Bilney is at least $16.5 Million dollars as of 25 February 2019. Ms. Bilney owns over 23,324 units of Humana stock worth over $2,861,045 and over the last 15 years she sold HUM stock worth over $10,396,539. In addition, she makes $3,204,950 as Chief Consumer Officer at Humana.
Ms. Bilney HUM stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Jody has made over 14 trades of the Humana stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 23,324 units of HUM stock worth $7,168,398 on 25 February 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 30,000 units of Humana stock on 13 August 2012 worth over $310,200. On average, Jody trades about 5,183 units every 72 days since 2004. As of 25 February 2019 she still owns at least 9,774 units of Humana stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Bilney stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Jody Bilney biography
Jody L. Bilney is no longer Chief Consumer Officer of the Company effective December 31, 2019. She currently serves as Chief Consumer Officer, having held this position since joining the Company in April 2013. Prior to joining the Company, Ms. Bilney served as Executive Vice President and Chief Brand Officer for Bloomin’ Brands, Inc. from 2006 until April 2013.
What is the salary of Jody Bilney?
As the Chief Consumer Officer of Humana, the total compensation of Jody Bilney at Humana is $3,204,950. There are 4 executives at Humana getting paid more, with Bruce Broussard having the highest compensation of $16,312,500.
How old is Jody Bilney?
Jody Bilney is 57, she’s been the Chief Consumer Officer of Humana since 2017. There are 10 older and 11 younger executives at Humana. The oldest executive at Humana, Inc. is William Mitchell, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Jody Bilney’s mailing address?
Jody’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O THE CHARLES SCHWAB CORPORATION, 120 KEARNY STREET, SAN FRANCISCO, CA, 94108.
Insider trading at Humana
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Humana have traded over $298,039,782 worth of Humana stock and bought 43,087 units worth $1,897,000 . The most active insider traders include Frank A Damelio, Michael B Mccallister, and James E Murray. On average, Humana executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $7,740,597. The most recent stock trade was executed by Heather Cox on 1 September 2019, trading 751 units of HUM stock currently worth $229,010.
What does Humana do?
Humana Inc. engages in the provision of health insurance services. The firm operates through the following segments: Retail, Group and Specialty, Healthcare Services, and Individual Commercial. The Retail segment consists of products sold on a retail basis to individuals including medical and supplemental benefit plans such as Medicare, and State-based Medicaid contracts. The Group and Specialty segment contains employer group fully-insured commercial medical products and specialty health insurance benefits marketed to individuals and groups, including dental, vision, military services and other supplemental health & voluntary insurance benefits. The Healthcare Services segment offer services such as pharmacy solutions, provider services, clinical care, predictive modeling and informatics services to other Humana businesses, as well as external health plan members, external health plans, and other employers.. The Individual Commercial segment includes Individual Commercial products marketed under the HumanaOne brand. The company was founded by David A. Jones, Sr. and Wendell Cherry in 1961 and is headquartered in Louisville, KY.
What does Humana’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Bilney stock trades at Bloomin’ Brands, Humana, Masonite International, and The Charles Schwab
Humana executives and stock owners
Humana executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Bruce Broussard, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Brian Kane, Chief Financial Officer
- Christopher Hunter, Segment President, Group Business
- Timothy Huval, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Jody Bilney, Chief Consumer Officer
- William Fleming, Segment President – Healthcare Services
- Kurt Hilzinger, Independent Chairman of the Board
- James O’Brien, Independent Director
- W. Roy Dunbar, Independent Director
- David Jones, Independent Director
- William McDonald, Independent Director
- Frank Bisignano, Independent Director
- William Mitchell, Independent Director
- Marissa Peterson, Independent Director
- Frank D’Amelio, Independent Director
- David Nash, Independent Director
- Karen DeSalvo, Independent Director
- Regina Nethery, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Joseph Ventura, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary
- Alan Wheatley, Segment President – Retail
- William Shrank, Chief Medical Officer
- Vishal Agrawal, Chief Strategy and Corporate Development Officer
- Sam Deshpande, Chief Risk Officer
- Brian LeClaire, Chief Information Officer
- Cynthia Zipperle, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer
- Susan Diamond, Segment President, Home Business
- Elizabeth Bierbower, Segment President
- Karen Katz, Director
- Heather Cox, Chief Dig Health & Analyt Off.
- Christopher E Kay, SVP & Chief Innovation Officer
- James E Murray, COO-Mkt & Bus. Segment Ops
- Roy A Beveridge,, Sr. VP & Chief Medical Officer
- Joseph William Jasser, President, Care Delivery
- M Todoroff Christopher, Sr. VP and General Counsel
- Heidi S Margulis, Senior V.P.-Gov. Relations
- Steven E Mc Culley, Vice President & Controller
- Thomas J Liston, Sr VP-Strategy & Corp Dev
- Michael B Mccallister, President & CEO
- James H Bloem, Sr. VP, CFO & Treasurer
- Bruce D Perkins, Sgmnt Pres, Health&Well-Being
- Tim S Mc Clain, Group Pres, Govt & Other Busin
- Paul B. K. Kusserow, Sr VP & Ch Strat Dev Officer
- Venkata R Madabhushi, SVP & Chief Innov & Mrkting Of
- Bonnie C Hathcock, Sr VP & Chief Human Res. Off
- W Ann Reynolds, Director
- Jonathan T Md Lord, Sr VP & Chief Innovation Off.
- Bruce J Goodman, Sr VP & Chief Serv. & Info. Of
- Kathleen Pellegrino, VP and Acting General Counsel
- James O Robbins, Director
- Steven O Moya, Sr. VP-Chief Marketing Officer
- Arthur P Hipwell, Sr VP & General Counsel
- John M Bertko, Vice President & Chief Actuary
- Michael E Gellert, Director
- David A Sr/Ky Jones, Director
- John R /Ky Hall, Director
- R Eugene Shields, Senior Vice President-Gov Prgm
- Irwin Lerner, Director