Joanna Sohovich Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Jo Anna Sohovich is at least $3.73 Million dollars as of 8 December 2015. Ms. Sohovich owns over 275 units of Barnes stock worth over $1,967,860 and over the last 5 years she sold B stock worth over $1,559,694. In addition, she makes $201,485 as Independent Director at Barnes.
Ms. Sohovich B stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Joanna has made over 5 trades of the Barnes stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 275 units of B stock worth $29,956 on 8 December 2015.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 9,695 units of Barnes stock on 4 December 2015 worth over $1,061,506. On average, Joanna trades about 986 units every 24 days since 2014. As of 8 December 2015 she still owns at least 32,260 units of Barnes stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Sohovich stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Joanna Sohovich biography
Joanna L. Sohovich is an Independent Director of the Company. She is the Chief Executive Officer of The Chamberlain Group, Inc. since February 2016. Prior to that she was the Global President, STANLEY Engineered Fastening at Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. where she led a global technology and manufactured goods business. Before being appointed to this position in 2015, she served as Global President, Industrial & Automotive Repair since 2012 and, prior to that, Industrial & Automotive Repair President – North America, Asia and Emerging Regions since 2011, both at Stanley Black & Decker, Inc. From 2002 to 2011, Ms. Sohovich served in several roles of increasing responsibility at Honeywell International, including President, Security & Communications from 2010 to 2011 emphasizing new product development and innovation, Vice President & General Manager, Commercial Building Controls from 2008 to 2010, leading growth initiatives across a broad commercial building controls portfolio, and Integration Leader from 2007 to 2008 resulting in Honeywell’s successful acquisition and integration of Maxon Corporation. Ms. Sohovich served as Vice President, Six Sigma for Honeywell from 2004 to 2005. Her earlier experience includes Plant Management, Repair and Overhaul Shop Management, Quality Management and service as an officer in the United States Navy. Ms. Sohovich’s qualifications to be a member of our Board include her extensive executive management and leadership experience, broad knowledge of industrial manufacturers, global mindset and direct experience in driving innovation and strategic growth initiatives.
What is the salary of Joanna Sohovich?
As the Independent Director of Barnes, the total compensation of Joanna Sohovich at Barnes is $201,485. There are 11 executives at Barnes getting paid more, with Patrick Dempsey having the highest compensation of $6,789,890.
How old is Joanna Sohovich?
Joanna Sohovich is 47, she’s been the Independent Director of Barnes since 2014. There are 14 older and 1 younger executives at Barnes. The oldest executive at Barnes Group, Inc. is Hassell McClellan, 74, who is the Lead Independent Director.
What’s Joanna Sohovich’s mailing address?
Jo’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1000 STANLEY DRIVE, , NEW BRITAIN, CT, 06053.
Insider trading at Barnes
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Barnes have traded over $24,422,202 worth of Barnes stock and bought 83,848 units worth $2,150,450 . The most active insider traders include Edmund M Carpenter, Gregory F Milzcik, and Richard J Hipple. On average, Barnes executives and independent directors trade stock every 16 days with the average trade being worth of $900,848. The most recent stock trade was executed by Christopher J Stephens on 31 October 2019, trading 21,265 units of B stock currently worth $1,240,175.
What does Barnes do?
Barnes Group, Inc. engages in providing engineered products, industrial technologies, and solutions, serving a wide range of end markets and customers. It operates through the following two Industrial and Aerospace segments. The Industrial segment includes molding solutions, force & motion control, automation and engineered components business units. The Aerospace segment includes original equipment manufacturing business, maintenance repair and overhaul services, and the manufacture and delivery of aerospace aftermarket spare parts. The company was founded by Wallace Barnes in 1857 and is headquartered in Bristol, CT.
What does Barnes’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Sohovich stock trades at Barnes and Stanley Black & Decker
Barnes executives and stock owners
Barnes executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Patrick Dempsey, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Christopher Stephens, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President – Finance
- Michael Beck, Senior Vice President, President – Barnes Aerospace
- Dawn Edwards, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- Thomas Barnes, Independent Chairman of the Board
- William Morgan, Independent Director
- Mylle Mangum, Independent Director
- Hassell McClellan, Lead Independent Director
- Gary Benanav, Independent Director
- Thomas Hook, Independent Director
- Richard Hipple, Independent Director
- Joanna Sohovich, Independent Director
- Anthony Nicolosi, Independent Director
- Elijah Barnes, Independent Director
- Hans-Peter Manner, Director
- William Pitts, Director, Investor Relations
- Peter Gutermann, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Daphne E Jones, Director
- Scott A Mayo, SVP, BGI; Pres., Industrial
- James P Jr Berklas, SVP, Gen. Counsel & Secretary
- Marian Acker, VP, Controller
- Patrick T Hurley, SVP & Chief Technology Officer
- Francis J Kramer, Director
- Paul D Cestari, VP,Bus Alys & Pln
- Thomas J Albani, Director
- John W Alden, Director
- Jerry W Burris, VP-BGI; Pres. Assoc. Spring
- George T Carpenter, Director
- Brien Lawrence W O, Vice President, Treasurer
- Joseph D Deforte, Vice President, Tax
- Signe S Gates, Sr. VP.,Sec.
- Claudia S Toussaint, SVP, Gen. Counsel & Secretary
- Frank E Grzelecki, Director
- Richard R Barnhart, SVP, BGI; Pres, Barnes Aero
- John R Arrington, Sr. VP, Human Resources
- Scott M Deakin, Senior VP, Corp. Dev.
- Francis C Jr Boyle, Vice President, Controller
- Donald W Griffin, Director
- Edmund M Carpenter, President & CEO
- William C Denninger, Sr. VP, Finance & CFO
- Idelle K Wolf, VP,BGI; COO, B. Distribution
- Gregory F Milzcik, VP, BGI; Pres., B. Aerospace
- Philip A Goodrich, Sr. VP, Corporate Development
- Thomas P Fodell, VP, BGI; COO, Assoc. Spring
- A Keith Drewett, VP, BGI; Pres., B Distribution
- George J Ratcliffe, Director
- Richard P Mccorry, President, Associated Spring