Jesse Lipson Net Worth
Jesse Lipson biography
Jesse D. Lipson is Independent Director of the company since August 2012. Mr. Lipson has served as the founder and chief executive officer of Real Magic, LLC since October 2017. From January 2016 to March 2017, Mr. Lipson served as Corporate Vice President and General Manager of Cloud Services at Citrix, a publicly held network software company. Prior to that time, Mr. Lipson was Chief Executive Officer of ShareFile, a network software company, from 2005 to 2011, when it was acquired by Citrix. Mr. Lipson held various leadership positions with Citrix between October 2011 and his appointment as Corporate Vice President and General Manager of Cloud Services in January 2016. Mr. Lipson holds a B.A. in Philosophy from Duke University. Our Board of Directors has determined that Mr. Lipson’s extensive experience as an entrepreneur in the technology industry makes him a qualified member of our Board of Directors.
What is the salary of Jesse Lipson?
As the Independent Director of Yext, the total compensation of Jesse Lipson at Yext is $166,365. There are 10 executives at Yext getting paid more, with Steven Cakebread having the highest compensation of $7,557,790.
How old is Jesse Lipson?
Jesse Lipson is 40, he’s been the Independent Director of Yext since 2012. There are 5 older and 2 younger executives at Yext. The oldest executive at Yext, Inc. is Andrew Sheehan, 60, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Jesse Lipson’s mailing address?
Jesse’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1 Madison Ave, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10010, United States.
Insider trading at Yext
Over the last 3 years, insiders at Yext have traded over $87,932,385 worth of Yext stock and bought 1,250,416 units worth $15,737,894 . The most active insider traders include Tench Coxe, Michael L Speiser, and Jeffrey W Bird. On average, Yext executives and independent directors trade stock every 2 days with the average trade being worth of $349,669. The most recent stock trade was executed by Tom Christopher Dixon on 1 November 2019, trading 5,000 units of YEXT stock currently worth $82,050.
What does Yext do?
Yext, Inc. is an emerging growth company engages in software development. It offers a cloud-based digital knowledge platform, which allows businesses manage their digital knowledge in the cloud such as financial information, resources and performance of these resources on a consolidated basis and sync it to other application such as Apple Maps, Bing, Cortana, Facebook, Google, Google Maps, Instagram, Siri and Yelp. It offers the Yext Knowledge Engine package on subscription basis, which has an access to Listings, Pages, Reviews and other features. The Listing feature provides customers with control over their digital presence, including their location and other related attributes published on the used third-party applications. The Pages feature allows customers to establish landing pages on their own websites and to manage digital content on those sites, including calls to action. The Reviews presence enables customers to encourage and facilitate reviews from end consumers. The company was founded by Howard Lerman, Brent Metz, and Brian Distelburger in 2006 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What does Yext’s logo look like?
Yext executives and stock owners
Yext executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Steven Cakebread, Chief Financial Officer
- James Steele, President and Chief Revenue Officer
- Tom Dixon, Chief Technology Officer
- Howard Lerman, Chief Executive Officer, Co-Founder, Director
- Brian Distelburger, President, Co-Founder, Director
- Tamar Yehoshua, Independent Director
- Michael Walrath, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Phillip Fernandez, Independent Director
- Julie Richardson, Independent Director
- Andrew Sheehan, Independent Director
- Jesse Lipson, Independent Director
- James Hart, Vice President, Investor Relations
- Darryl Bond, Chief Accounting Officer
- Jim Steele, President & CRO
- Venture Partners Xii Lp Ins…,
- James N White, 10% owner
- Michael L Speiser, 10% owner
- Samuel J Iii Pullara, 10% owner
- Stefan A Dyckerhoff, 10% owner
- Hill Ventures Sutter, 10% owner
- Yext I A, L.P.Marker Yext I…,
- Tench Coxe, 10% owner
- Yext I A, L.P.Marker Ii Lp …,
- Jeffrey W Bird, 10% owner
- Venture Management Xii, Llc…,
- Venture Partners Viii, L.P….,