Jerald Richards Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Jerald W Richards is at least $3.69 Million dollars as of 14 February 2019. Mr. Richards owns over 9,390 units of PotlatchDeltic stock worth over $1,876,563 and over the last 9 years he sold PCH stock worth over $622,000. In addition, he makes $1,195,660 as Chief Financial Officer and Vice President at PotlatchDeltic.
Mr. Richards PCH stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Jerald has made over 6 trades of the PotlatchDeltic stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 9,390 units of PCH stock worth $328,744 on 14 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 20,871 units of PotlatchDeltic stock on 21 March 2013 worth over $489,008. On average, Jerald trades about 2,851 units every 135 days since 2011. As of 14 February 2019 he still owns at least 43,641 units of PotlatchDeltic stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Richards stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Jerald Richards biography
Jerald W. Richards has been appointed as Chief Financial Officer, Vice President of the Company effective November 28, 2018. He has served as Vice President and Chief Financial Officer since September 2013. He was employed by Weyerhaeuser Company and served as Chief Accounting Officer from October 2010 to August 2013, and corporate segment controller from 2008 to October 2010.
What is the salary of Jerald Richards?
As the Chief Financial Officer and Vice President of PotlatchDeltic, the total compensation of Jerald Richards at PotlatchDeltic is $1,195,660. There are 2 executives at PotlatchDeltic getting paid more, with Michael Covey having the highest compensation of $4,947,920.
How old is Jerald Richards?
Jerald Richards is 50, he’s been the Chief Financial Officer and Vice President of PotlatchDeltic since 2018. There are 14 older and 3 younger executives at PotlatchDeltic. The oldest executive at PotlatchDeltic Corp. is Gregory Quesnel, 70, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Jerald Richards’s mailing address?
Jerald’s mailing address filed with the SEC is P. O. BOX 9777, , FEDERAL WAY, WA, 98063-9777.
Insider trading at PotlatchDeltic
Over the last 14 years, insiders at PotlatchDeltic have traded over $21,687,479 worth of PotlatchDeltic stock and bought 84,746 units worth $3,109,004 . The most active insider traders include Larry Peiros, Michael J Covey, and Ruth Ann M Gillis. On average, PotlatchDeltic executives and independent directors trade stock every 80 days with the average trade being worth of $471,314. The most recent stock trade was executed by John S Moody on 4 June 2019, trading 1,781 units of PCH stock currently worth $59,984.
What does PotlatchDeltic do?
PotlatchDeltic Corp. operates as a real estate investment trust, which engages in the ownership and management of acres of timberlands. It operates through the following segments: Resource, Wood Products, and Real Estate. The Resource segment includes planting and harvesting trees; building and maintaining roads; hunting leases; recreation permits; biomass production; and carbon sequestration. The Wood Products segment produces and trades lumber, plywood, and residuals. The Real Estate segment markets and sells land holdings. The company was founded in 1903 and is headquartered in Spokane, WA.
What does PotlatchDeltic’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Richards stock trades at PotlatchDeltic and Weyerhaeuser Co
PotlatchDeltic executives and stock owners
PotlatchDeltic executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Michael Covey, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Eric Cremers, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director
- Jerald Richards, Chief Financial Officer, Vice President
- Thomas Temple, Vice President – Wood Products
- Lorrie Scott, Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Darin Ball, Vice President – Resources
- William DeReu, Vice President – Real Estate
- Linda Breard, Independent Director
- Gregory Quesnel, Independent Director
- Lawrence Peiros, Independent Director
- Charles Grenier, Independent Director
- William Driscoll, Independent Director
- D. Mark Leland, Independent Director
- Lenore Sullivan, Independent Director
- Christoph Keller, Independent Director
- R. Hunter Pierson, Independent Director
- Michele Tyler, Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Anna Torma, Vice President
- Wayne Wasechek, Principal Accounting Officer, Controller
- Larry Peiros, Director
- John S Moody, Director
- Stephanie A Brady, Controller
- Boh A Dickey, Director
- Jerome C Knoll, Director
- Ruth Ann M Gillis, Director
- Michael T Riordan, Director
- Terry L Carter, Controller
- Gerald L Zuehlke, Vice President and CFO
- William T Weyerhaeuser, Director
- Harry D Seamans, Vice President
- Robert P De Vleming, Vice President
- Brent L Stinnett, Vice President
- Richard K Kelly, Vice President
- Judith M Runstad, Director
- Pamela Ann Mull, VP, General Counsel & Corp Sec
- L Pendleton Siegel, Director
- John R Olson, Vice President