Jenny Brandemuehl Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Jenny Brandemuehl is at least $16.7 Million dollars as of 12 August 2019. Jenny Brandemuehl owns over 50,420 units of Chegg stock worth over $6,941,929 and over the last 3 years Jenny sold CHGG stock worth over $9,709,928.
Jenny Brandemuehl CHGG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Jenny has made over 8 trades of the Chegg stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Jenny sold 50,420 units of CHGG stock worth $2,096,464 on 12 August 2019.
The largest trade Jenny’s ever made was selling 75,000 units of Chegg stock on 1 October 2018 worth over $2,137,500. On average, Jenny trades about 21,673 units every 32 days since 2016. As of 12 August 2019 Jenny still owns at least 201,683 units of Chegg stock.
You can see the complete history of Jenny Brandemuehl stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Jenny Brandemuehl’s mailing address?
Jenny’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 3990 FREEDOM CIRCLE, , SANTA CLARA, CA, 95054.
Insider trading at Chegg
Over the last 6 years, insiders at Chegg have traded over $111,215,170 worth of Chegg stock and bought 247,146 units worth $1,605,185 . The most active insider traders include Daniel Rosensweig, Ltd Ace Holdings Management…, and Jeffrey T Housenbold. On average, Chegg executives and independent directors trade stock every 12 days with the average trade being worth of $2,650,684. The most recent stock trade was executed by Dave Jr. Borders on 1 November 2019, trading 6,657 units of CHGG stock currently worth $204,836.
What does Chegg do?
Chegg, Inc. engages in the operations of learning platform for students. It intends to empower students to take control of their education and help the students study, college admissions exams, accomplish their goals, get grades, and test scores. The firm offers required and non-required scholastic materials including textbooks in any format; access to online homework help and textbook solutions; course organization and scheduling; college and university matching tools; and scholarship connections. Its services include Chegg study, writing, tutors, and math solver. The company was founded by Osman Rashid and Aayush Phumbhra on July 29, 2005 and is headquartered in Santa Clara, CA.
What does Chegg’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms Brandemuehl stock trades at Chegg
Chegg executives and stock owners
Chegg executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Daniel Rosensweig, Co-Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Andrew Brown, Chief Financial Officer
- Nathan Schultz, President – Learning Services
- Michael Osier, Chief Information Officer, Chief Outcomes Officer
- Jenny Brandemeuhl, Chief People Officer
- Esther Lem, Chief Marketing Officer
- Richard Sarnoff, Independent Co-Chairman of the Board
- Ted Schlein, Independent Director
- Marne Levine, Independent Director
- Renee Budig, Independent Director
- John York, Independent Director
- Melanie Whelan, Director
- Paul LeBlanc, Director
- John Fillmore, Chief Business Officer
- Dave Borders, General Counsel
- Robin Tomasello, VP, CORPORATE CONTROLLER
- Jeffrey T Housenbold, Director
- Jenny Brandemuehl, CHIEF PEOPLE OFFICER
- Charles Geiger, CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
- Robert C. Chesnut, SR VP & GENERAL COUNSEL
- David J. Bernhardt, VP, CORPORATE CONTROLLER
- Llczeev Orensasson Orisasso…,
- Investment Partners Ii, L.P…,
- Anne M. Dwane, CHIEF BUSINESS OFFICER
- Perkins Caufield & Byers Xi…,
- Gibson B. Biddle, CHIEF PRODUCT OFFICER
- Ltd Ace Holdings Management…,
- Barry Mc Carthy, Director