Jenne K Britell Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Jenne K Britell is at least $6.18 Million dollars as of 19 August 2019. Jenne Britell owns over 31,600 units of Arlington Asset Investment stock worth over $747,340 and over the last 16 years Jenne sold AIC stock worth over $5,432,265.
Jenne Britell AIC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Jenne has made over 36 trades of the Arlington Asset Investment stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Jenne bought 31,600 units of AIC stock worth $50,244 on 19 August 2019.
The largest trade Jenne’s ever made was buying 31,600 units of Arlington Asset Investment stock on 19 August 2019 worth over $50,244. On average, Jenne trades about 1,157 units every 33 days since 2003. As of 19 August 2019 Jenne still owns at least 31,600 units of Arlington Asset Investment stock.
You can see the complete history of Jenne Britell stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Jenne Britell’s mailing address?
Jenne’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1661 WORTHINGTON ROAD, SUITE 100, , WEST PALM BEACH, FL, 33409.
Insider trading at Arlington Asset Investment
Over the last 15 years, insiders at Arlington Asset Investment have traded over $44,280 worth of Arlington Asset Investment stock and bought 476,732 units worth $4,054,722 . The most active insider traders include A Jay Meyerson, Jenne K Britell, and Robert A Spass. On average, Arlington Asset Investment executives and independent directors trade stock every 17 days with the average trade being worth of $881,436. The most recent stock trade was executed by Mark A Bragg on 15 June 2005, trading 4,500 units of AIC stock currently worth $44,280.
What does Arlington Asset Investment do?
Arlington Asset Investment Corp. engages in the acquisition and holding a portfolio of residential mortgage-backed securities. Its portfolio consists of agency mortgage-backed securities and private-label residential mortgage-backed securities. The company was founded by Eric Francis Billings and William Russel Ramsey in 1989 and is headquartered in Arlington, VA.
Complete history of Jenne Britell stock trades at Crown, Lincoln National, Ocwen, Quest Diagnostics, United Rentals, West Pharmaceutical Services, and Arlington Asset Investment
Arlington Asset Investment executives and stock owners
Arlington Asset Investment executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Eric Billings, Executive Chairman of the Board
- J. Rock Tonkel, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Richard Konzmann, Chief Financial Officer, Principal Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
- Peter Gallagher, Independent Director
- Daniel Altobello, Lead Independent Director
- Anthony Nader, Independent Director
- Ralph Michael, Independent Director
- Melinda McClure, Independent Director
- David Faeder, Independent Director
- Daniel Berce, Independent Director
- Harry James Fullen, Executive Vice President
- John Kim, Executive Vice President
- Robert A Spass, Director
- Mani A Sadeghi, Director
- John F Jr Madden, Executive Vice President
- John F Jr Farrell, Director
- John A Vella, President
- Stephen E Wall, Director
- Mark A Bragg, Senior Vice President
- Deuren Jon D Van, Senior V.P
- Barry M Levine, Executive Vice President
- Michael J Matthews, Executive Vice President
- A Jay Meyerson, President and CEO
- David H Elliott, Director
- Ronald J Jr Nicolas, Executive Vice President
- James H Jr Downing, Executive Vice President
- Jenne K Britell, Director