Jenette Ramos Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Jenette E Ramos is at least $3.7 Million dollars as of 9 November 2018. Ms. Ramos owns over 1,640 units of The Boeing Co stock worth over $3,703,544 and over the last 2 years she sold BA stock worth over $0. In addition, she makes $0 as Senior Vice President – Manufacturing and Supply Chain & Operations at The Boeing Co.
Ms. Ramos BA stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Jenette has made over 1 trades of the The Boeing Co stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 1,640 units of BA stock worth $124,591 on 9 November 2018.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 1,640 units of The Boeing Co stock on 9 November 2018 worth over $124,591. On average, Jenette trades about 234 units every 0 days since 2018. As of 9 November 2018 she still owns at least 10,729 units of The Boeing Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Ramos stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Jenette Ramos biography
Jenette E. Ramos is Senior Vice President – Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Operations of the Company. Ms. Ramos joined Boeing in 1988, and her previous positions include Senior Vice President, Supply Chain and Operations from June 2017 to April 2018; Vice President and General Manager, BCA Fabrication from April 2014 to May 2017; Vice President, Supply Chain Management from January 2012 to April 2014; Vice President, Operations Supply Chain Rate, Supplier Management Capability for Boeing Commercial Airplanes from June 2011 to January 2012; director of Business Operations for Boeing Fabrication from June 2009 to May 2011; and General Manager of Boeing Portland from February 2005 to May 2009.
How old is Jenette Ramos?
Jenette Ramos is 53, she’s been the Senior Vice President – Manufacturing and Supply Chain & Operations of The Boeing Co since 2018. There are 19 older and 7 younger executives at The Boeing Co. The oldest executive at The Boeing Co. is Kenneth Duberstein, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Jenette Ramos’s mailing address?
Jenette’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 100 N. RIVERSIDE PLAZA, M/C 5003-1001, CHICAGO, IL, 60606.
Insider trading at The Boeing Co
Over the last 18 years, insiders at The Boeing Co have traded over $207,532,827 worth of The Boeing Co stock and bought 9,817 units worth $931,625 . The most active insider traders include David L Calhoun, Edward M Liddy, and John E Bryson. On average, The Boeing Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $3,797,516. The most recent stock trade was executed by Heidi B Capozzi on 13 February 2019, trading 2,916 units of BA stock currently worth $221,529.
What does The Boeing Co do?
The Boeing Co. is an aerospace company, which engages in the manufacture of commercial jetliners and defense, space and security systems. It operates through the following segments: Commercial Airplanes; Defense, Space and Security; Global Services; and Boeing Capital. The Commercial Airplanes segment includes the development, production, and market of commercial jet aircraft and provides fleet support services, principally to the commercial airline industry worldwide. The Defense, Space and Security segment refers to the research, development, production and modification of manned and unmanned military aircraft and weapons systems for global strike, including fighter and combat rotorcraft aircraft and missile systems; global mobility, including tanker, rotorcraft and tilt-rotor aircraft; and airborne surveillance and reconnaissance, including command and control, battle management and airborne anti-submarine aircraft. The Global Services segment provides services to commercial and defense customers. The Boeing Capital segment seeks to ensure that Boeing customers have the financing they need to buy and take delivery of their Boeing product and manages overall financing exposure. The company was founded by William Edward Boeing on July 15, 1916 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
What does The Boeing Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Ramos stock trades at The Boeing Co
The Boeing Co executives and stock owners
The Boeing Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Dennis Muilenburg, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Leanne Caret, Executive Vice President, President and Chief Executive Officer of Boeing Defense, Space & Security
- Stanley Deal, Executive Vice President, President and Chief Executive Officer of Boeing Commercial Airplanes
- Gregory Smith, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President – Enterprise Performance and Strategy
- Gregory Hyslop, Chief Technology Officer, Senior Vice President – Boeing Engineering, Test & Technology
- J. Michael Luttig, Executive Vice President and Counselor
- Kevin McAllister, Executive Vice President
- Diana Sands, Senior Vice President – Office of Internal Governance and Administration
- Lawrence Kellner, Independent Director
- Arthur Collins, Independent Director
- Ronald Williams, Independent Director
- Kenneth Duberstein, Independent Director
- David Calhoun, Lead Independent Director
- Mike Zafirovski, Independent Director
- Susan Schwab, Independent Director
- Robert Bradway, Independent Director
- Caroline Kennedy, Independent Director
- Edmund Giambastiani, Independent Director
- Edward Liddy, Independent Director
- Lynn Good, Independent Director
- Nikki Haley, Independent Director
- John Richardson, Director
- Anne Toulouse, Senior Vice President of Communications
- Jenette Ramos, Senior Vice President – Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Operations
- Bertrand-Marc Allen, Senior Vice President, President – Boeing International
- Heidi Capozzi, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- Brett Gerry, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- Vishwa Uddanwadiker, Senior Vice President of Information Technology & Data Analytics, Interim Chief Information Officer
- Timothy Keating, Executive Vice President – Government Operations
- Theodore Colbert, President, Chief Executive Officer of Boeing Global Services
- Scott W Fancher, SVP, Prog Mgmt, Int & Dev Prog
- Randall L Stephenson, Director
- Patrick M Shanahan, SVP, Supply Chain & Operations
- Robert E Verbeck, VP Fin. & Corporate Controller
- Thomas J Downey, SVP-Communications
- Philip A Musser, SVP, Communications
- Shephard W Hill, SVP, Business Dev. & Strategy
- Michael A. Arthur, President, Boeing Int’l
- W James Jr Mcnerney, Director
- Christopher M Chadwick, EVP, Pres. & CEO, BDS
- John J Tracy, Sr VP-Engineering, Ops & Tech
- Anthony M Parasida, Senior Vice President
- Linda Z Cook, Director
- Wanda K Denson Low, Sr. V.P., Internal Governance
- Raymond L. Conner, EVP, Pres. & CEO, BCA
- Richard Dennis Stephens, Sr. VP, Internal Services
- Scott E Carson, SrVP, Pres Connexion Boeing
- James F Albaugh, Exec VP, Pres & CEO IDS
- William M Daley, Director
- James A Bell, Sr. Vice President of Finance
- Michael J Cave, SVP, Bus. Dev. & Strategy
- John F Mcdonnell, Director
- Robert J Pasterick, Corporate Controller
- John E Bryson, Director
- John H Biggs, Director
- James L Jones, Director
- Rozanne L Ridgway, Director
- Harry S Iii Mcgee, Corporate Controller
- Tod R Hullin, SVP Communications
- James M Jamieson, Sr. V.P., CTO
- Laurette T Koellner, Executive Vice President
- Alan R Mulally, Exec VP, Pres & CEO BCA
- Richard D Nanula, Director
- Leon Rudy F De, Sr.V.P. Washington DC Op
- Bonnie W Soodik, Sr VP, Pres Share Svcs
- John M Shalikashvili, Director
- Thomas R Pickering, Sr. V.P. Int’l Relations
- Lewis E Platt, Director
- Paul E Gray, Director
- John B Hayhurst, Sr. V.P., Pres ATM
- James F Palmer, Sr VP/Pres Boeing Capital
- Michael M Sears, Exec VP, CFO
- Harry C Stonecipher, Director
- David O Swain, Exec VP, CTO
- Douglas G Bain, Sr. V.P. General Counsel