Jeffrey Stewart Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Jeffrey Ryan Stewart is at least $5.34 Million dollars as of 16 August 2019. Mr. Stewart owns over 15,552 units of AbbVie stock worth over $5,338,602 and over the last few years he sold ABBV stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $0 as Senior Vice President and U.S. Commercial Operations at AbbVie.
Mr. Stewart ABBV stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Jeffrey has made over 1 trades of the AbbVie stock since 2019, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 15,552 units of ABBV stock worth $1,002,171 on 16 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 15,552 units of AbbVie stock on 16 August 2019 worth over $1,002,171. On average, Jeffrey trades about 3,888 units every 0 days since 2018. As of 16 August 2019 he still owns at least 65,304 units of AbbVie stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Stewart stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Jeffrey Stewart biography
Jeffrey R. Stewart is the Senior Vice President, U.S. Commercial Operations of the Company. Mr. Stewart previously served as AbbVie’s President, Commercial Operations from 2013 to 2018. Prior to AbbVie’s separation from Abbott, he served as Vice President, Abbott Proprietary Pharmaceutical Division, United States. Mr. Stewart joined Abbott in 1992.
How old is Jeffrey Stewart?
Jeffrey Stewart is 50, he’s been the Senior Vice President and U.S. Commercial Operations of AbbVie since 2018. There are 16 older and 4 younger executives at AbbVie. The oldest executive at AbbVie, Inc. is Edward Liddy, 73, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Jeffrey Stewart’s mailing address?
Jeffrey’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1 NORTH WAUKEGAN ROAD, , NORTH CHICAGO, IL, 60064.
Insider trading at AbbVie
Over the last 7 years, insiders at AbbVie have traded over $114,130,047 worth of AbbVie stock and bought 207,390 units worth $13,938,118 . The most active insider traders include Richard A Gonzalez, Frederick H Waddell, and Glenn F Tilton. On average, AbbVie executives and independent directors trade stock every 21 days with the average trade being worth of $2,604,067. The most recent stock trade was executed by Timothy J. Richmond on 27 September 2019, trading 15,515 units of ABBV stock currently worth $1,163,935.
What does AbbVie do?
AbbVie, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the development and sale of pharmaceutical products. It focuses on treating conditions such as chronic autoimmune diseases in rheumatology, gastroenterology and dermatology; oncology, including blood cancers; virology, including hepatitis C virus (HCV) and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV); neurological disorders, such as as well as Parkinson’s disease; metabolic diseases, comprising thyroid disease and complications associated with cystic fibrosis; pain associated with endometriosis; and other serious health conditions. The company was founded on October 19, 2011 and is headquartered in North Chicago, IL.
What does AbbVie’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Stewart stock trades at AbbVie
AbbVie executives and stock owners
AbbVie executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Richard Gonzalez, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Laura Schumacher, Vice Chairman, External Affairs and Chief Legal Officer
- Carlos Alban, Vice Chairman, Chief Commercial Officer
- William Chase, Executive Vice President – Finance and Administration
- Michael Severino, President, Vice Chairman
- Timothy Richmond, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Robert Michael, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Glenn Tilton, Lead Independent Director
- Robert Alpern, Independent Director
- Edward Rapp, Independent Director
- Frederick Waddell, Independent Director
- Melody Meyer, Independent Director
- William Burnside, Independent Director
- Roxanne Austin, Independent Director
- Brett Hart, Independent Director
- Edward Liddy, Independent Director
- Rebecca Roberts, Independent Director
- Brian Durkin, Vice President, Controller
- Jeffrey Stewart, Senior Vice President, U.S. Commercial Operations
- Nicholas Donoghoe, Senior Vice President – Enterprise Innovation
- Azita Saleki-Gerhardt, Executive Vice President – Operations
- Henry Gosebruch, Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer
- Thomas A. Hurwich, VP, Controller
- Roy S Roberts, Director
- Laboratories Abbott, 10% owner
- John M. Leonard, SVP, Chief Scientific Officer