Jeffrey E Curtiss Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Jeffrey E Curtiss is at least $229 Thousand dollars as of 11 August 2008. Jeffrey Curtiss owns over 5,000 units of Service International stock worth over $229,100 and over the last 15 years Jeffrey sold SCI stock worth over $0.
Jeffrey Curtiss SCI stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Jeffrey has made over 3 trades of the Service International stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Jeffrey bought 5,000 units of SCI stock worth $114,250 on 11 August 2008.
The largest trade Jeffrey’s ever made was buying 10,000 units of Service International stock on 31 May 2006 worth over $78,300. On average, Jeffrey trades about 1,212 units every 48 days since 2005. As of 11 August 2008 Jeffrey still owns at least 5,000 units of Service International stock.
You can see the complete history of Jeffrey Curtiss stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Jeffrey Curtiss’s mailing address?
Jeffrey’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 647 HEDWIG, , HOUSTON, TX, 77024.
Insider trading at Service International
Over the last 15 years, insiders at Service International have traded over $94,657,691 worth of Service International stock and bought 185,875 units worth $1,497,037 . The most active insider traders include R L Waltrip, Thomas L Ryan, and Michael R Webb. On average, Service International executives and independent directors trade stock every 17 days with the average trade being worth of $3,420,720. The most recent stock trade was executed by Tammy R Moore on 12 September 2019, trading 12,698 units of SCI stock currently worth $600,488.
What does Service International do?
Service Corp. International engages in the provision of deathcare products and services. It operates through the Funeral and Cemetery business segments. The Funeral segment offers professional services related to funerals and cremations, including the use of funeral home facilities and motor vehicles, arranging and directing services, removal, preparation, embalming, cremations, memorialization, and catering. The Cemetery segment provides cemetery property interment rights, including developed lots, lawn crypts, mausoleum spaces, niches, and other cremation memorialization and interment options. The company was founded by Robert L. Waltrip in July 1962 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
What does Service International’s logo look like?
Complete history of Jeffrey Curtiss stock trades at KBR and Service International
Service International executives and stock owners
Service International executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Thomas Ryan, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Eric Tanzberger, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Sumner Waring, Chief Operating Officer, Senior Vice President – Operations
- Gregory Sangalis, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Anthony Coelho, Lead Independent Director
- Victor Lund, Independent Director
- Alan Buckwalter, Independent Director
- Marcus Watts, Independent Director
- W. Blair Waltrip, Director
- Ellen Ochoa, Independent Director
- Clifton Morris, Independent Director
- Sara Tucker, Independent Director
- Jakki Haussler, Independent Director
- Tammy Moore, Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Elisabeth Nash, Senior Vice President – Operations Services
- Steven Tidwell, Senior Vice President – Sales and Merchandising
- R L Waltrip, Chairman of the Board
- John W Jr Mecom, Director
- Edward E Dr Williams, Director
- Tony Coelho, Director
- Joseph A Hayes, V.P. Ethics & Business Conduct
- Albert R Lohse, V. P. Corporate Governance
- Sarah E Adams, Vice President Tax
- John H Faulk, Vice Pres Business Development
- Stephen M Mack, Sr. VP Middle Markets
- Stephen Malcolm Gillis, Director
- Philip C Jacobs, Sr. VP Chief Marketing Officer
- Kenneth G Jr Myers, Sr Vice President Operations
- Michael R Webb, Exec. V.P./Chief Op. Officer
- John Del Mixon, Vice Pres. Info Technology
- Gerry D Heard, Vice President Sales
- Christopher H Cruger, V.P. Business Development
- Harris E Iii Loring, VP Treasurer
- Jeffrey I Beason, V.P. Corporate Controller
- W Cardon Gerner, Vice President Accounting
- Jack Finkelstein, Director
- J Daniel Garrison, VP Operations Services
- Jane D Jones, V.P. Human Resources
- Donald R Robinson, V.P. Supply Chain Management
- Jeffrey E Curtiss, Sr. VP, CFO & Treasurer
- A J Jr Foyt, Director
- James M Shelger, Sr. VP,Gen Counsel,Secretary