Jayne Holland Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Jayne Holland is at least $3.07 Million dollars as of 11 August 2016. Ms. Holland owns over 2,000 units of NIC stock worth over $2,113,825 and over the last 6 years she sold EGOV stock worth over $46,700. In addition, she makes $912,826 as Chief Security Officer at NIC.
Ms. Holland EGOV stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Jayne has made over 1 trades of the NIC stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 2,000 units of EGOV stock worth $46,700 on 11 August 2016.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 2,000 units of NIC stock on 11 August 2016 worth over $46,700. On average, Jayne trades about 65 units every 0 days since 2014. As of 11 August 2016 she still owns at least 94,283 units of NIC stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Holland stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Jayne Holland biography
Jayne Friedland Holland, J.D., serves as Chief Security Officer of the Company. Holland was appointed to the position of Chief Security Officer in May 2015. From December 2006 until this appointment, she served as the Company’s Chief Security Officer and Associate General Counsel. Ms. Holland joined the Company in June 2005 as Associate General Counsel of the Company. In her role as Chief Security Officer, she oversees the Company’s security management program. Prior to joining the Company, Ms. Holland served as Vice President and General Counsel for ESI and began her career as a litigator in New Orleans with McGlinchey Stafford PLLC. Ms. Holland holds a B.A. degree in Political Science from Newcomb College of Tulane University and a J.D. degree from Tulane University School of Law.
What is the salary of Jayne Holland?
As the Chief Security Officer of NIC, the total compensation of Jayne Holland at NIC is $912,826. There are 3 executives at NIC getting paid more, with Harry Herington having the highest compensation of $2,344,810.
How old is Jayne Holland?
Jayne Holland is 55, she’s been the Chief Security Officer of NIC since 2015. There are 5 older and 6 younger executives at NIC. The oldest executive at NIC, Inc. is Peter Wilson, 85, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Jayne Holland’s mailing address?
Jayne’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 25501 W Valley Pkwy #300, Olathe, KS 66061, USA.
Insider trading at NIC
Over the last 16 years, insiders at NIC have traded over $83,200,853 worth of NIC stock and bought 59,000 units worth $240,050 . The most active insider traders include Ross C Hartley, Information Consortium Voti…, and William F Jr Bradley. On average, NIC executives and independent directors trade stock every 24 days with the average trade being worth of $770,889. The most recent stock trade was executed by William M Lyons on 29 August 2019, trading 10,000 units of EGOV stock currently worth $209,600.
What does NIC do?
NIC, Inc. is a digital government services, which through its subsidiaries, engages in the provision of digital government solutions and secure payment processing. It operates through Outsourced Portals and Other Software and Services segments. The Outsourced Portals segment operates digital government services on an enterprise-wide basis for state and local governments. The Software and Services segment provides software development and digital government services. The company was founded by Harry H. Herington, Ross C. Hartley, William F. Bradley and Jeffery S. Fraser in 1992 and is headquartered in Olathe, KS.
What does NIC’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Holland stock trades at NIC
NIC executives and stock owners
NIC executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Harry Herington, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Robert Knapp, Chief Operating Officer
- Stephen Kovzan, Chief Financial Officer
- Jayne Holland, Chief Security Officer
- William Van Asselt, General Counsel, Secretary
- Art Burtscher, Lead Independent Director
- Alexander Kemper, Independent Director
- William Lyons, Independent Director
- Peter Wilson, Independent Director
- C. Brad Henry, Independent Director
- Venmal Arasu, Independent Director
- Jayaprakash Vijayan, Independent Director
- Anthony Scott, Independent Director
- Angela Davied, Vice President -Corporate Communications and Investor Relation
- Brian Anderson, Chief Technology Officer
- Aimi Daughtery, Chief Accounting Officer
- Karen S. Evans, Director
- Ross C Hartley, Director
- Douglas Rogers, Sr VP, Business Development
- Daniel J Evans, Director
- Eric Bur, Chief Financial Officer
- John L Jr Bunce, Director
- Information Consortium Voti…, 10% owner
- Ron Thornburgh, Sr VP of Business Development
- William F Jr Bradley, ExVP-SP&L,Gen. Counsel & Sec.
- Sam Somerhalder, Exec. VP – Oper. & Admin.
- Richard L Brown, Exec.VP-Technology & Solutions
- Jeffery S Fraser, President and CEO
- P K Agarwal, EVP & Chief Inf. Officer