Jay S Fishman Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Jay S Fishman is at least $164 Million dollars as of 27 April 2016. Jay Fishman owns over 288,848 units of The Travelers Cos stock worth over $72,714,391 and over the last 13 years Jay sold TRV stock worth over $90,910,569.
Jay Fishman TRV stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Jay has made over 21 trades of the The Travelers Cos stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Jay exercised 288,848 units of TRV stock worth $12,582,219 on 27 April 2016.
The largest trade Jay’s ever made was exercising 419,287 units of The Travelers Cos stock on 13 August 2012 worth over $26,104,809. On average, Jay trades about 48,055 units every 50 days since 2007. As of 27 April 2016 Jay still owns at least 553,930 units of The Travelers Cos stock.
You can see the complete history of Jay Fishman stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Jay Fishman’s mailing address?
Jay’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 5959 LAS COLINAS BLVD., , IRVING, TX, 75039-2298.
Insider trading at The Travelers Cos
Over the last 13 years, insiders at The Travelers Cos have traded over $195,624,256 worth of The Travelers Cos stock and bought 19,680 units worth $2,139,047 . The most active insider traders include Jay S Fishman, William H Heyman, and Jay S Benet. On average, The Travelers Cos executives and independent directors trade stock every 9 days with the average trade being worth of $2,477,065. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jay S Benet on 23 August 2019, trading 21,972 units of TRV stock currently worth $2,329,691.
What does The Travelers Cos do?
The Travelers Cos., Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of commercial and personal property and casualty insurance products and services. It operates through the following business segments: Business Insurance; Bond and Specialty Insurance; and Personal Insurance. The Business Insurance segment offers a broad array of property and casualty insurance, and insurance related services to its customers. The Bond and Specialty Insurance segment includes surety, fidelity, management liability, professional liability, and other property and casualty coverage and related risk management services. The Personal Insurance segment consists of products of automobile and homeowners insurance are complemented by a broad suite of related coverages. The company was founded in 1853 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What does The Travelers Cos’s logo look like?
Complete history of Jay Fishman stock trades at The Carlyle LP, Exxon Mobil, and The Travelers Cos
The Travelers Cos executives and stock owners
The Travelers Cos executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Alan Schnitzer, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Avrohom Kess, Vice Chairman and Chief Legal Officer
- Jay Benet, Vice Chairman
- William Heyman, Vice Chairman of the Management Board
- Gregory Toczydlowski, Executive Vice President and President – Business Insurance
- Daniel Frey, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- John Dasburg, Independent Lead Director
- Donald Shepard, Independent Director
- Todd Schermerhorn, Independent Director
- William Kane, Independent Director
- Kenneth Duberstein, Independent Director
- Janet Dolan, Independent Director
- Laurie Thomsen, Independent Director
- Philip Ruegger, Independent Director
- Clarence Otis, Independent Director
- Patricia Higgins, Independent Director
- Alan Beller, Independent Director
- Yafit Cohn, Chief Sustainability Officer
- Daniel Yin, Executive Vice President and Co-Chief Investment Officer
- David Rowland, Executive Vice President and Co-Chief Investment Officer
- Gabriella Nawi, IR Contact Officer
- Maria Olivo, Executive Vice President – Strategic Development and President, International
- Thomas Kunkel, Executive Vice President and President – Bond & Specialty Insurance
- Michael Klein, Executive Vice President and President – Personal Insurance, Head of Enterprise Business Intelligence & Analytics
- Mojgan Lefebvre, Executive Vice President, Chief Information Officer, Enterprise Operations and eBusiness
- Andy Bessette, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer
- Diane Bengston, Chief Enterprise Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Lawrence G Graev, Director
- Cleve L Jr Killingsworth, Director
- Kenneth Franklin Iii Spence, EVP & General Counsel
- Douglas K Russell, SVP, Treas. & Corp Controller
- John P Jr Clifford, EVP, Human Resources
- Brian W Maclean, EVP & Chief Operating Officer
- Jay S Fishman, Chairman & Chief Exec. Officer
- Thomas R Hodgson, Director
- William E. Jr. Cunningham, EVP-Business Insurance
- Doreen Spadorcia, Executive Vice President
- Charles J Clarke, Vice Chairman
- Blythe J Mcgarvie, Director
- William A Bloom, SVP, Chief Information Officer
- Robert I Lipp, Director
- Samuel G Liss, Executive Vice President
- John J Albano, EVP, Business Insurance
- Joseph P Jr Lacher, Executive Vice President
- Glen D Nelson, Director
- Kathleen L Bolduc, EVP, Enterprise Development
- Leslie B Disharoon, Director
- Irwin Ettinger, Vice Chairman