Jay Light Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Jay O Light is at least $1.07 Million dollars as of 15 March 2011. Mr. Light owns over 5,000 units of The Blackstone stock worth over $747,876 and over the last 11 years he sold BX stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $325,420 as Independent Director of the General Partner at The Blackstone.
Mr. Light BX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Jay has made over 1 trades of the The Blackstone stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 5,000 units of BX stock worth $150,000 on 15 March 2011.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 5,000 units of The Blackstone stock on 15 March 2011 worth over $150,000. On average, Jay trades about 263 units every 0 days since 2008. As of 15 March 2011 he still owns at least 14,167 units of The Blackstone stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Light stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Jay Light biography
Dr. Jay O. Light, Ph.D., is an Independent Director of the General Partner of the Company. Mr. Light was elected to the board of directors of our general partner effective September 18, 2008. Mr. Light is the Dean Emeritus of Harvard Business School and the George F. Baker Professor of Administration Emeritus. Prior to that, Mr. Light was the Dean of Harvard Business School from 2006 to 2010. Before becoming the Dean of Harvard Business School, Mr. Light was Senior Associate Dean, Chairman of the Finance Area, and a professor teaching Investment Management, Capital Markets, and Entrepreneurial Finance for 30 years. Mr. Light is a member of the board of advisors of several private firms. Mr. Light was also previously the lead director of the board of directors of HCA Holdings, Inc., a director of the Harvard Management Company and a director of Partners HealthCare (the Mass General and Brigham & Women’s Hospitals), where he served as chairman of its Investment Committee until 2015. In prior years until 2008, Mr. Light was a Trustee of the GMO Trusts, a family of mutual funds for institutional investors.
What is the salary of Jay Light?
As the Independent Director of the General Partner of The Blackstone, the total compensation of Jay Light at The Blackstone is $325,420. There are 7 executives at The Blackstone getting paid more, with Stephen Schwarzman having the highest compensation of $69,147,000.
How old is Jay Light?
Jay Light is 77, he’s been the Independent Director of the General Partner of The Blackstone since 2008. There are 1 older and 12 younger executives at The Blackstone. The oldest executive at The Blackstone Group, Inc. is Brian Mulroney, 80, who is the Independent Director of the General Partner.
What’s Jay Light’s mailing address?
Jay’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O THE BLACKSTONE GROUP, 345 PARK AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY, 10154.
Insider trading at The Blackstone
Over the last 12 years, insiders at The Blackstone have traded over $658,545,456 worth of The Blackstone stock and bought 863,500 units worth $25,764,710 . The most active insider traders include James Breyer, Hamilton E James, and International Group Incaig …. On average, The Blackstone executives and independent directors trade stock every 77 days with the average trade being worth of $29,839,284. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joan Solotar on 13 September 2019, trading 25,000 units of BX stock currently worth $1,345,750.
What does The Blackstone do?
The Blackstone Group, Inc. engages in the provision of investment and fund management services. It operates through the following segments: Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge Fund Solutions, and Credit. The Private Equity segment consists of flagship corporate private equity funds, Blackstone Capital Partners funds, sector-focused corporate private equity funds, including energy-focused funds, Blackstone Energy Partners funds, and core private equity fund, Blackstone Core Equity Partners. The Real Estate segment includes management of core real estate fund and non-exchange traded restate investment trusts. The Hedge Fund Solutions segment comprises of Blackstone Alternative Asset Management, which manages hedge funds and includes Indian-focused and Asian-focused closed-end mutual funds. The Credit segment includes GSO Capital Partners LP, which manages credit-oriented funds. The company was founded by Stephen Allen Schwarzman in 1985 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What does The Blackstone’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Light stock trades at HCA Healthcare and The Blackstone
The Blackstone executives and stock owners
The Blackstone executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Schwarzman, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer, Founder; Chairman of the General Partner
- Hamilton James, Executive Vice Chairman, Director of the General Partner
- Jonathan Gray, President, Chief Operating Officer, Director of the General Partner
- Michael Chae, Chief Financial Officer of the General Partner
- John Finley, Chief Legal Officer of the General Partner
- Joan Solotar, Senior Managing Director – Head of Private Wealth Solutions and External Relations of the General Partner
- William Parrett, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Jay Light, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Brian Mulroney, Independent Director of the General Partner
- James Breyer, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Rochelle Lazarus, Independent Director of the General Partner
- John Hood, Independent Director of the General Partner
- Kelly Ayotte, Director of the General Partner
- Bennett Goodman, Co-Founder of GSO Capital Partners, Director of the General Partner
- Tanya Barnes, Managing Director
- Christopher Striano, Principal Accounting Officer of the General Partner
- Peter T Grauer, Director
- Kathleen Skero, Principal Accounting Officer
- J Tomilson Hill, Vice Chairman
- Richard Hampton Jenrette, Director
- Dennis J Walsh, Principal Accounting Officer
- Sylvia F Moss, Senior Managing Director-Admin
- Laurence A Tosi, Chief Financial Officer
- International Group Incaig …,
- Nathaniel Charles Jacob G.B…, Director