Jane Mendillo Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Jane L Mendillo is at least $484 Thousand dollars as of 18 August 2017. Ms. Mendillo owns over 1,440 units of General Motors Co stock worth over $175,195 and over the last 4 years she sold GM stock worth over $0. In addition, she makes $309,134 as Independent Director at General Motors Co.
Ms. Mendillo GM stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Jane has made over 5 trades of the General Motors Co stock since 2016, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she bought 1,440 units of GM stock worth $50,198 on 18 August 2017.
The largest trade she’s ever made was buying 1,600 units of General Motors Co stock on 2 August 2016 worth over $49,616. On average, Jane trades about 237 units every 12 days since 2016. As of 18 August 2017 she still owns at least 4,560 units of General Motors Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Mendillo stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Jane Mendillo biography
Jane L. Mendillo is an Independent Director of the Company. Ms. Mendillo served as President and Chief Executive Officer of the Harvard Management Company (“HMC”) from 2008 to 2014, managing Harvard University’s approximately $37 billion global endowment and related assets. Prior to joining HMC, she was Chief Investment Officer of Wellesley College from 2002 to 2008; and prior to that, she spent 15 years at HMC in various other investment roles. She also served as Chair of the investment committee of the Partners Healthcare System; a member of the board of directors and investment committee of the Mellon Foundation; Senior Investment Advisor and Trustee to the Old Mountain Private Trust Company; and a member of the Board and Executive Committee of Berklee College of Music.
What is the salary of Jane Mendillo?
As the Independent Director of General Motors Co, the total compensation of Jane Mendillo at General Motors Co is $309,134. There are 12 executives at General Motors Co getting paid more, with Mary Barra having the highest compensation of $21,958,000.
How old is Jane Mendillo?
Jane Mendillo is 60, she’s been the Independent Director of General Motors Co since 2016. There are 7 older and 10 younger executives at General Motors Co. The oldest executive at General Motors Co. is James Mulva, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Jane Mendillo’s mailing address?
Jane’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O LAZARD LTD, 30 ROCKEFELLER PLAZA, NEW YORK, NY, 10112.
Insider trading at General Motors Co
Over the last 9 years, insiders at General Motors Co have traded over $9,316,034,093 worth of General Motors Co stock and bought 234,658 units worth $7,134,760 . The most active insider traders include Retiree Medical Benefits Tr…, Gen Investment Corp Canada …, and Devin Wenig. On average, General Motors Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $20,027,578. The most recent stock trade was executed by Matthew Tsien on 9 September 2019, trading 16,933 units of GM stock currently worth $530,342.
What does General Motors Co do?
General Motors Co. engages in the designing, manufacturing, and selling of cars, trucks and automobile parts. It also provides automotive financing services through General Motors Financial Company, Inc. The firm operates through the following segments: GM North America, GM International, and GM Financial. It sells vehicles under the Chevrolet, Cadillac, Baojun, Buick, GMC, Holden, Jiefang, Wuling, Maven, and OnStar brands. The company was founded by William C. Durant on September 16, 1908 and is headquartered in Detroit, MI.
What does General Motors Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Mendillo stock trades at General Motors Co and Lazard
General Motors Co executives and stock owners
General Motors Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mary Barra, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Daniel Ammann, Chief Executive Officer – GM Cruise Holdings LLC
- Craig Glidden, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Mark Reuss, President
- Theodore Solso, Lead Independent Director
- Thomas Schoewe, Independent Director
- James Mulva, Independent Director
- Michael Mullen, Independent Director
- Patricia Russo, Independent Director
- Carol Stephenson, Independent Director
- Linda Gooden, Independent Director
- Joseph Jimenez, Independent Director
- Jane Mendillo, Independent Director
- Devin Wenig, Independent Director
- Judith Miscik, Independent Director
- Wesley Bush, Independent Director
- Christopher Hatto, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Matthew Tsien, Executive Vice President & President, GM China, Inc.
- Barry Engle, Executive Vice President and President, GM International
- Alicia Boler-Davis, Executive Vice President – Global Manufacturing
- Dhivya Suryadevara, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Retiree Medical Benefits Tr…, Director
- Charles K. Iii Stevens, Executive Vice President & CFO
- Stefan Jacoby, Executive Vice President
- Karl Thomas Neumann, Vice President
- John J Quattrone, Senior Vice President
- Nysschen Carel J. De, Executive Vice President
- Alan S. Batey, Executive Vice President
- Thomas S Timko, Vice President
- Gerald Johnson, Executive Vice President
- Joseph J Ashton, Director
- E Neville Isdell, Director
- Erroll B Jr Davis, Director
- Kathryn V Marinello, Director
- Jaime Ardila, Vice President
- Timothy E Lee, Vice President
- Stephen J Girsky, Vice Chairman
- Robert D Krebs, Director
- Michael P Millikin, Vice President & GC
- James B. De Luca, Executive Vice President
- Cynthia Ann Telles, Director
- Gen Investment Corp Canada …,
- David Bonderman, Director
- Melissa A Howell, Vice President
- James A Davlin, Vice President & Treasurer
- Karl Friedrich Stracke, Vice President
- Joel Ewanick, Vice President
- Nick Cyprus, Vice President
- Robert E Ferguson, Vice President
- Philip A Laskawy, Director
- Cynthia J Brinkley, Vice President
- Randall D Mott, Vice President & CIO
- Selim Bingol, Vice President
- Daniel F Akerson, Chief Executive Officer
- Terry S Kline, Vice President & CIO
- Liquidation Co Guc Trust Wi…,
- Thomas G Stephens, Vice Chairman
- David Nicholas Reilly, Vice President
- Christopher P Liddell, Vice Chairman & CFO
- Liquidation Co Motors, 10% owner