Jane Cronin Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Jane M. Cronin is at least $4.11 Million dollars as of 31 July 2019. Ms. Cronin owns over 1,627 units of The Sherwin-Williams Co stock worth over $2,565,821 and over the last 3 years she sold SHW stock worth over $1,545,766. In addition, she makes $0 as Senior Vice President and Corporate Controller at The Sherwin-Williams Co.
Ms. Cronin SHW stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Jane has made over 6 trades of the The Sherwin-Williams Co stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 1,627 units of SHW stock worth $275,825 on 31 July 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 1,627 units of The Sherwin-Williams Co stock on 31 July 2019 worth over $275,825. On average, Jane trades about 446 units every 61 days since 2017. As of 31 July 2019 she still owns at least 4,542 units of The Sherwin-Williams Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Cronin stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Jane Cronin biography
Jane M. Cronin is Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller of the Company. Ms. Cronin has served as Senior Vice President – Corporate Controller since October 2016. Ms. Cronin served as Vice President – Corporate Audit and Loss Prevention from September 2013 to October 2016. Ms. Cronin has been employed with the Company since September 1989.
How old is Jane Cronin?
Jane Cronin is 51, she’s been the Senior Vice President and Corporate Controller of The Sherwin-Williams Co since 2016. There are 17 older and 4 younger executives at The Sherwin-Williams Co. The oldest executive at The Sherwin-Williams Co. is David Hodnik, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Jane Cronin’s mailing address?
Jane’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 101 W. PROSPECT AVENUE, , CLEVELAND, OH, 44115.
Insider trading at The Sherwin-Williams Co
Over the last 16 years, insiders at The Sherwin-Williams Co have traded over $150,763,402 worth of The Sherwin-Williams Co stock and bought 22,075 units worth $1,669,530 . The most active insider traders include Christopher M Connor, Richard J Kramer, and Michael H Thaman. On average, The Sherwin-Williams Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 14 days with the average trade being worth of $11,882,317. The most recent stock trade was executed by John G Morikis on 30 October 2019, trading 370 units of SHW stock currently worth $99,944.
What does The Sherwin-Williams Co do?
The Sherwin-Williams Co. engages in the manufacture and trade of paint and coatings. It operates through the following segments: America Group, Consumer Brands Group, and Performance Coating Group. The America Group segment manages the exclusive outlets for Sherwin-Williams branded paints, stains, supplies, equipment, and floor covering. The Consumer Brands Group segment sells portfolios of branded and private-label products through retailers in North America and in parts of Europe, Australia, New Zealand and China, and also operates global supply chain for paint and coatings. The Performance Coating Group segment offers coatings and finishes, and sells in industrial wood, protective and marine, coil, packaging, and automotive markets. The company was founded by Henry Sherwin and Edward Williams in 1866 and is headquartered in Cleveland, OH.
What does The Sherwin-Williams Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Cronin stock trades at The Sherwin-Williams Co
The Sherwin-Williams Co executives and stock owners
The Sherwin-Williams Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- John Morikis, Chairman of the Board
- Allen Mistysyn, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President – Finance
- Aaron Erter, President – Performance Coatings Group
- David Sewell, President, Chief Operating Officer
- Peter Ippolito, President of The Americas Group
- Joel Baxter, President and General Manager – Global Supply Chain Division and Consumer Group
- Catherine Kilbane, Senior Vice President – Legal Integration
- Steven Wunning, Lead Director
- Arthur Anton, Independent Director
- Christine Poon, Independent Director
- Michael Thaman, Independent Director
- Susan Kropf, Independent Director
- Matthew Thornton, Independent Director
- Richard Kramer, Independent Director
- David Hodnik, Independent Director
- Jeff Fettig, Director
- Kerrii Anderson, Director
- Robert Wells, Senior Vice President – Corporate Communications and Public Affairs
- Thomas Gilligan, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- Jane Cronin, Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Mary Garceau, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Robert Lynch, President – Consumer Brands Group
- James R Jaye, SVP – IR & Corp. Comm.
- Thomas G Kadien, Director
- Robert J Davisson, President, Paint Stores Group
- John M Stropki, Director
- Christopher M Connor, Chairman and CEO
- Sean P Hennessy, Sr. VP-Finance & CFO
- Aaron Malachi Iii Mixon, Director
- Timothy A Knight, Group President, Global Group
- John L Ault, VP-Corporate Controller
- Duane E Collins, Director
- Curtis E Moll, Director
- Conway G Ivy, Sr. VP-Corp. Plan. Dev.
- John G Breen, Director
- Joseph Scaminace, President and COO
- Thomas W Seitz, Pres. & GM-Consumer
- Thomas E Hopkins, Sr. VP-Human Resources
- James C Boland, Director
- Gary E Mccullough, Director
- Richard K Smucker, Director
- Steven J Oberfeld, President, Paint Stores Group
- Alexander Zalesky, Pres. and GM-International
- Louis E Stellato, VP, General Counsel & Secy
- Ronald P Nandor, Pres. and GM-Automotive Div.
- George E Heath, President, Global Finishes Grp
- Blair P La Cour, Pres & Gen Mgr-Automotive Div
- Robert W Mahoney, Director
- Daniel E Evans, Director