Jamie Samath Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Jamie Samath is at least $5.58 Million dollars as of 22 October 2019. Jamie Samath owns over 1,021 units of Intuitive Surgical stock worth over $128,096 and over the last 6 years Jamie sold ISRG stock worth over $5,447,497.
Jamie Samath ISRG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Jamie has made over 34 trades of the Intuitive Surgical stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Jamie exercised 1,021 units of ISRG stock worth $333,234 on 22 October 2019.
The largest trade Jamie’s ever made was selling 8,026 units of Intuitive Surgical stock on 11 March 2016 worth over $4,622,575. On average, Jamie trades about 922 units every 56 days since 2013. As of 22 October 2019 Jamie still owns at least 229 units of Intuitive Surgical stock.
You can see the complete history of Jamie Samath stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Jamie Samath’s mailing address?
Jamie’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1020 KIFER ROAD, , SUNNYVALE, CA, 94086.
Insider trading at Intuitive Surgical
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Intuitive Surgical have traded over $217,415,368 worth of Intuitive Surgical stock. The most active insider traders include Robert W Duggan, Susan K Barnes, and Gary S Guthart. On average, Intuitive Surgical executives and independent directors trade stock every 12 days with the average trade being worth of $4,405,018. The most recent stock trade was executed by Marshall Mohr on 28 October 2019, trading 7,500 units of ISRG stock currently worth $852,975.
What does Intuitive Surgical do?
Intuitive Surgical, Inc. engages in the development, manufacture, and marketing of da Vinci Surgical Systems, and related instruments and accessories for invasive surgery. Its products include Da Vinci and Ion. The company was founded by Frederic H. Moll, John Gordon Freund, and Robert G. Younge in November 1995 and is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA.
What does Intuitive Surgical’s logo look like?
Complete history of Jamie Samath stock trades at Intuitive Surgical
Intuitive Surgical executives and stock owners
Intuitive Surgical executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Dr. Gary S. Guthart, CEO & Director
- Salvatore J. Brogna, Exec. VP & COO
- David J. Rosa, Exec. VP & Chief Bus. Officer
- Marshall L. Mohr, Exec. VP & CFO
- Dr. Myriam J. Curet McAdams, Exec. VP & Chief Medical Officer
- Jamie Samath, SVP of Finance
- Lonnie M Smith, Director
- Gary S Guthart, President & CEO
- Salvatore Brogna, EVP & Chief Operating Officer
- David J. Rosa, EVP and Chief Business Officer
- Jami K Nachtsheim, Director
- Mark J Rubash, Director
- Alan J Levy, Director
- Mark J Meltzer, SVP & General Counsel
- Michael A Friedman, Director
- Craig H Barratt, Director
- Amal M Johnson, Director
- Keith R Leonard, Director
- George Jr Stalk, Director
- Colin Morales, SVP Customer Support Group
- Don R Kania, Director
- Floyd D Md Loop, Director
- Reiter Kara Andersen, Sr VP General Counsel & CCO
- Jerome J Mcnamara, Sr. Vice President
- Augusto V. Castello, SVP Product Ops
- Marshall Mohr, Executive VP & CFO
- Curet Myriam, EVP & Chief Medical Officer
- Eric H Halvorson, Director
- Robert W Duggan, Director
- Richard J Kramer, Director
- D Keith Grossman, Director
- John F Jr Runkel, SR VICE PRESIDENT GEN. COUNSEL
- Benjamin B Gong, Vice President, Finance
- Eric Miller, Sr. Vice President
- William J Mercer, Director
- William Clark Meyers, Director
- Bennett Nussbaum, Director
- Richard Michael Epstein, Sr. Vice President, Marketing
- Susan K Barnes, CFO
- Frederic H Moll, Director
- Amy L Ladd, Director