Jamie Gorelick Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Jamie S Gorelick is at least $12.6 Million dollars as of 15 February 2019. Ms. Gorelick owns over 207 units of Amazon.com stock worth over $11,638,640 and over the last 16 years she sold AMZN stock worth over $0. In addition, she makes $952,741 as Independent Director at Amazon.com.
Ms. Gorelick AMZN stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Jamie has made over 20 trades of the Amazon.com stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 207 units of AMZN stock worth $373,635 on 15 February 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 13,400 units of Amazon.com stock on 31 October 2014 worth over $684,204. On average, Jamie trades about 1,347 units every 95 days since 2004. As of 15 February 2019 she still owns at least 6,448 units of Amazon.com stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Gorelick stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Jamie Gorelick biography
Jamie S. Gorelick, J.D. is an Independent Director of the Company. She has been a director since February 2012. Ms. Gorelick has been a partner with the law firm Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP since July 2003. She has held numerous positions in the U.S. government, serving as Deputy Attorney General of the United States, General Counsel of the Department of Defense, Assistant to the Secretary of Energy, and a member of the bipartisan National Commission on Terrorist Threats Upon the United States. Ms. Gorelick has served as a director of VeriSign, Inc. since January 2015, a director of United Technologies Corporation from February 2000 to December 2014, and a director of Schlumberger Limited from April 2002 to June 2010. Ms. Gorelick’s individual qualifications and skills as a director include her experience as a lawyer, her leadership experience in senior governmental positions, including experience with regulatory and compliance matters, as well as her customer experience skills and skills relating to public policy and financial statement and accounting matters.
What is the salary of Jamie Gorelick?
As the Independent Director of Amazon.com, the total compensation of Jamie Gorelick at Amazon.com is $952,741. There are 5 executives at Amazon.com getting paid more, with Andrew Jassy having the highest compensation of $19,732,700.
How old is Jamie Gorelick?
Jamie Gorelick is 68, she’s been the Independent Director of Amazon.com since 2012. There are 1 older and 14 younger executives at Amazon.com. The oldest executive at Amazon.com, Inc. is Thomas Ryder, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Jamie Gorelick’s mailing address?
Jamie’s mailing address filed with the SEC is UNITED TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION, ONE FINANCIAL PLAZA, HARTFORD, CT, 06101.
Insider trading at Amazon.com
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Amazon.com have traded over $9,300,446,094 worth of Amazon.com stock and bought 265 units worth $205,771 . The most active insider traders include L John Doerr, Jeffrey P Bezos, and Wendell P Weeks. On average, Amazon.com executives and independent directors trade stock every 12 days with the average trade being worth of $49,728,463. The most recent stock trade was executed by Judith A Mc Grath on 28 October 2019, trading 304 units of AMZN stock currently worth $531,973.
What does Amazon.com do?
Amazon.com, Inc. engages in the provision of online retail shopping services. It operates through the following business segments: North America, International, and Amazon Web Services (AWS). The North America segment includes retail sales of consumer products and subscriptions through North America-focused websites such as www.amazon.com and www.amazon.ca. The International segment offers retail sales of consumer products and subscriptions through internationally-focused websites. The Amazon Web Services segment involves in the global sales of compute, storage, database, and AWS service offerings for start-ups, enterprises, government agencies, and academic institutions. The company was founded by Jeffrey P. Bezos in July 1994 and is headquartered in Seattle, WA.
What does Amazon.com’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Gorelick stock trades at Amazon.com, VeriSign, Schlumberger NV, and United Technologies
Amazon.com executives and stock owners
Amazon.com executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Andrew Jassy, Chief Executive Officer of Amazon Web Services
- Jeffrey Wilke, Chief Executive Officer – Worldwide Consumer
- Jeffrey Blackburn, Senior Vice President – Business Development
- Brian Olsavsky, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Jeffrey Bezos, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Jamie Gorelick, Independent Director
- Daniel Huttenlocher, Independent Director
- Judith McGrath, Independent Director
- Patricia Stonesifer, Independent Director
- Thomas Ryder, Independent Director
- Jonathan Rubinstein, Independent Director
- Wendell Weeks, Independent Director
- Indra Nooyi, Independent Director
- Rosalind Brewer, Independent Director
- Shelley Reynolds, Vice President, Worldwide Controller, Principal Accounting Officer
- David Zapolsky, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- John Seely Brown, Director
- Tom A Alberg, Director
- William B Gordon, Director
- Diego Piacentini, Sr. Vice President
- L John Doerr, Director
- Myrtle S Potter, Director
- Steven Kessel, Senior Vice President
- L Michelle Wilson, Senior Vice President
- H Brian Valentine, Senior Vice President
- Alain Monie, Director
- Blake Krikorian, Director
- Thomas J Szkutak, Senior Vice President and CFO
- Marc A Onetto, Senior Vice President
- Sebastian J Gunningham, Senior Vice President
- Jeffrey Holden, Senior Vice President
- Richard L Dalzell, Senior Vice President
- Jason Kilar, Senior Vice President
- Mark V Stabingas, Senior Vice President
- Kal Raman, Senior Vice President
- Mark S Peek, Chief Accounting Officer
- Mark S Hansen, Director