James Whitehurst Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of James M Whitehurst is at least $85.9 Million dollars as of 16 October 2018. Mr. Whitehurst owns over 2,513 units of United Airlines stock worth over $32,621,916 and over the last 15 years he sold UAL stock worth over $52,993,358. In addition, he makes $312,256 as Independent Director at United Airlines.
Mr. Whitehurst UAL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
James has made over 42 trades of the United Airlines stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 2,513 units of UAL stock worth $314,200 on 16 October 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 117,977 units of United Airlines stock on 7 May 2012 worth over $6,784,857. On average, James trades about 8,571 units every 18 days since 2004. As of 16 October 2018 he still owns at least 359,114 units of United Airlines stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Whitehurst stock trades at the bottom of the page.
James Whitehurst biography
James M. Whitehurst is Independent Director of the Company. He provides valuable business expertise in addition to airline industry knowledge to the Board. Prior to Red Hat, Mr. Whitehurst spent six years at Delta, where he managed airline operations and drove significant international expansion as Chief Operating Officer. Mr. Whitehurst helped put Delta back on firm footing as it emerged from bankruptcy in 2007. Before Delta, he held several corporate development leadership roles at The Boston Consulting Group, with clients across a wide range of industries.
What is the salary of James Whitehurst?
As the Independent Director of United Airlines, the total compensation of James Whitehurst at United Airlines is $312,256. There are 13 executives at United Airlines getting paid more, with Oscar Munoz having the highest compensation of $10,493,800.
How old is James Whitehurst?
James Whitehurst is 51, he’s been the Independent Director of United Airlines since 2016. There are 14 older and 5 younger executives at United Airlines. The oldest executive at United Airlines Holdings, Inc. is Jane Garvey, 75, who is the Independent Director.
What’s James Whitehurst’s mailing address?
James’s mailing address filed with the SEC is P. O. BOX 66100 HDQLD, , CHICAGO, IL, 60666.
Insider trading at United Airlines
Over the last 17 years, insiders at United Airlines have traded over $30,101,329 worth of United Airlines stock and bought 4,312,304 units worth $222,877,257 . The most active insider traders include Investment Partners Lppar G…, William Nuti, and Edward Shapiro. On average, United Airlines executives and independent directors trade stock every 38 days with the average trade being worth of $4,422,269. The most recent stock trade was executed by Carolyn Corvi on 28 October 2019, trading 1,969 units of UAL stock currently worth $34,792.
What does United Airlines do?
United Airlines Holdings, Inc. engages in the operation of its wholly-owned subsidiary United Airlines, Inc, which offers satellite based Wi-Fi, including on long-haul overseas routes. It operates through the following geographical segments: Domestic (U.S. and Canada); Pacific; Atlantic; and Latin America. It also transports people and cargo through its mainline and regional operations. The company was founded on December 30, 1968 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
Complete history of Mr. Whitehurst stock trades at SecureWorks, Delta Air Lines, United Continental, and United Airlines
United Airlines executives and stock owners
United Airlines executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Oscar Munoz, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Andrew Nocella, Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer
- Gregory Hart, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- J. Scott Kirby, President of United Airlines
- Brett Hart, Executive Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer and General Counsel
- Gerald Laderman, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Jane Garvey, Independent Director
- Edward Philip, Independent Director
- Barnaby Harford, Independent Director
- James Kennedy, Independent Director
- Edward Shapiro, Lead Independent Director
- Walter Isaacson, Independent Director
- David Vitale, Independent Director
- James Whitehurst, Independent Director
- Carolyn Corvi, Independent Director
- Michele Hooper, Independent Director
- Sito Pantoja, Director
- Todd Insler, Director
- Michael Leskinen, Vice President of Corporate Development & Investor Relations
- Chris Kenny, Vice President, Controller
- Linda Jojo, Executive Vice President Technology and Chief Digital Officer
- Kate Gebo, Executive Vice President Human Resources and Labor Relations
- Barney Harford, Director
- William Nuti, Director
- L E Simmons, Director
- J Scott Kirby, President
- Andrew C Levy, EVP & CFO
- Irene E Foxhall, Exec VP Comm & Gov Affairs
- John H Walker, Director
- Charles Yamarone, Director
- John D Rainey, EVP and CFO
- Investment Partners Lppar G…,
- Jeffery A Smisek, President and CEO
- James J Oconnor, Director
- W James Farrell, Director
- Glenn F Tilton, Chairman, President & CEO
- Thomas J Jr Sabatino, EVP, Gen Counsel and Corp Sec
- Jeffrey T. Foland, EVP-Mktg, Tech and Strgy
- R. Keith Halbert, EVP -Chief Information Officer
- Robert S Edwards, SVP and CIO
- Zane Rowe, Exec VP and CFO
- Kathryn A Mikells, EVP – Chief Financial Officer
- Graham W Atkinson,
- John P Tague, EVP
- Paul E Tierney, Director
- Hazel R Oleary, Director
- Rosemary Moore, Senior VP-Corp & Gov Affairs
- W Douglas Ford, Director
- Douglas A Hacker, Executive VP-Strategy
- Peter D Mcdonald, Executive V.P. – Operations
- Paul R Jr Whiteford, Director
- Sara A Fields, SrVP-People United Air Lines
- Stephen R Canale, Director
- Frederic F Brace, Executive V.P. and CFO
- Michael P Bonds, Exec VP HR and Labor Relations
- Robert A Milton, Director
- Julia Haywood, EVP & Chief Commercial Officer
- Henry L Iii Meyer, Director
- James E Compton, Vice Chair & Chief Rev Officer