James Wehmann Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of James M Wehmann is at least $39.7 Million dollars as of 5 February 2019. Mr. Wehmann owns over 5,001 units of Fair Isaac stock worth over $33,833,585 and over the last 8 years he sold FICO stock worth over $2,157,417. In addition, he makes $3,679,680 as Executive Vice President – Scores at Fair Isaac.
Mr. Wehmann FICO stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
James has made over 32 trades of the Fair Isaac stock since 2015, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 5,001 units of FICO stock worth $219,544 on 5 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 35,000 units of Fair Isaac stock on 4 August 2016 worth over $1,536,500. On average, James trades about 9,442 units every 25 days since 2012. As of 5 February 2019 he still owns at least 112,389 units of Fair Isaac stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Wehmann stock trades at the bottom of the page.
James Wehmann biography
James M. Wehmann is Executive Vice President – Scores of the Company. Since November 2003-March 2012, Vice President/Senior Vice President, Global Marketing, Digital River, Inc. March 2002-June 2003, Vice President, Marketing, Brylane, Inc. September 2000-March 2002, Senior Vice President, Marketing, New Customer Acquisition, Bank One. 1993-2000, various roles, including Senior Vice President, Marketing, Fingerhut Companies, Inc.
What is the salary of James Wehmann?
As the Executive Vice President – Scores of Fair Isaac, the total compensation of James Wehmann at Fair Isaac is $3,679,680. There are 2 executives at Fair Isaac getting paid more, with William Lansing having the highest compensation of $12,247,500.
How old is James Wehmann?
James Wehmann is 53, he’s been the Executive Vice President – Scores of Fair Isaac since 2012. There are 10 older and 4 younger executives at Fair Isaac. The oldest executive at Fair Isaac Corp. is A. George Battle, 75, who is the Independent Director.
What’s James Wehmann’s mailing address?
James’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 901 MARQUETTE AVENUE, SUITE 3200, MINNEAPOLIS, MN, 55402.
Insider trading at Fair Isaac
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Fair Isaac have traded over $112,007,298 worth of Fair Isaac stock and bought 98,230 units worth $4,473,016 . The most active insider traders include Marc F Mcmorris, Andrew Cecere, and Philip G Heasley. On average, Fair Isaac executives and independent directors trade stock every 12 days with the average trade being worth of $4,674,118. The most recent stock trade was executed by William J Lansing on 7 October 2019, trading 16,000 units of FICO stock currently worth $670,240.
What does Fair Isaac do?
Fair Isaac Corp. engages in the provision of decision management solutions. It operates through the following segments: Applications, Scores, and Decision Management Software. The Applications segment includes decision management applications designed for a type of business problem or process such as marketing, account origination, customer management, fraud, collections, and insurance claims management. The Scores segment consists of business-to-business scoring solutions and services, business-to-consumer scoring solutions and services including myFICO solutions for consumers, and associated professional services. The Decision Management Software segment comprises the analytic and decision management software tools, FICO decision management suite, and associated professional services. The company was founded by Bill Fair and Earl Isaac in 1956 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
What does Fair Isaac’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Wehmann stock trades at Fair Isaac
Fair Isaac executives and stock owners
Fair Isaac executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- William Lansing, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Wayne Huyard, Executive Vice President – Sales, Marketing and Services
- James Wehmann, Executive Vice President – Scores
- Stuart Wells, Executive Vice President, Chief Technology Officer
- Michael Pung, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Mark Scadina, Executive Vice President, Secretary, General Counsel
- Richard Deal, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Braden Kelly, Independent Chairman of the Board, Director
- Eva Manolis, Director
- James Kirsner, Independent Director
- A. George Battle, Independent Director
- Marc McMorris, Independent Director
- David Rey, Independent Director
- Joanna Rees, Independent Director
- Michael Leonard, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- Claus Moldt, Executive Vice President & CTO
- Greg R Gianforte, Director
- Mark W Begor,
- Michael I. Mc Laughlin, Executive Vice President & CFO
- Margaret Taylor, Director
- Thomas Grudnowski, President & CEO
- Capital Partners Lprichard …,
- Laurent Pacalin, Sr. Vice President
- Rahul N Merchant, Director
- Brett Bachman, Vice President
- William F Jr Nowacki, Vice President
- Andrew Jennings, Sr. Vice President
- Allan Z Loren, Director
- Eric Educate, Vice President
- Richard Andrew Stewart, Sr. Vice President
- Charles M Osborne, Chief Financial Officer
- Duane E White, Director
- Alex W Hart, Director
- Thomas A Bradley, EVP & CFO
- John D. Jr. Emerick, VP Corp. Dev. & Treasurer
- Tony Christianson, Director
- Asset Management Corp Sandell, Director
- Michael J Gordon, Executive Vice President
- Gresham T Jr Brebach, Vice President
- Charles L Ill, EVP
- Gregory M Weitz, Vice President
- John S Mcfarlane, Director
- Steven J Braun, Vice President
- Jordan W Graham, EVP
- Guy Henshaw, Director
- Chad Becker, Vice President
- Larry Rosenberger, Vice President
- James M Kalustian, Vice President
- Philip G Heasley, Director
- Nick Graziano, Director
- Tracey Stout, Sr. V.P. and CMO
- Michael Howard Campbell, Vice President, COO, Products
- Andrew Cecere, Director
- Lori Sherer, Vice President
- John C Nash, Vice President
- Andrea Fike, V. P. and General Counsel
- Russell C Clark, Vice President and Controller
- Kenneth J Saunders, Vice President and CFO
- Bernhard Nann, Chief Technology Officer
- Mark Pautsch, Vice President
- Deborah Kerr, EVP & CTO
- Sean M Downs, Vice President
- Steven Sjoblad, Vice President
- George Battle, Director
- David Hopkins, Director
- Michael Chiappetta, Vice President
- Raffi M Kassarjian, Vice President
- Paul G Perleberg, Vice President
- Thomas Mcenery, Vice President
- Allan Z /Fa/ Loren, Director
- Mark N Greene, Chief Excutive Officer