James Palmer Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of James F Palmer is at least $27.9 Million dollars as of 9 March 2015. Mr. Palmer owns over 19,150 units of The Timken Co stock worth over $11,778,805 and over the last 16 years he sold TKR stock worth over $15,890,645. In addition, he makes $249,835 as Independent Director at The Timken Co.
Mr. Palmer TKR stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
James has made over 19 trades of the The Timken Co stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 19,150 units of TKR stock worth $3,083,150 on 9 March 2015.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 190,243 units of The Timken Co stock on 14 August 2013 worth over $10,360,634. On average, James trades about 18,916 units every 16 days since 2003. As of 9 March 2015 he still owns at least 222,074 units of The Timken Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Palmer stock trades at the bottom of the page.
James Palmer biography
James F. Palmer is an Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Palmer served as the Corporate Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Northrop Grumman Corporation, a global security company and a provider of products, systems and solutions in the fields of aerospace, electronics, information systems and technical services, from March 2007 until February 2015 and as a Corporate Vice President of Northrop Grumman until his retirement in July 2015. Mr. Palmer’s broad executive background in the aerospace and defense industry, his service as the chief financial officer of multiple large publicly traded companies, and his extensive experience with business acquisitions, debt financings and other complex transactions make him well-qualified to serve as a member of the Board.
What is the salary of James Palmer?
As the Independent Director of The Timken Co, the total compensation of James Palmer at The Timken Co is $249,835. There are 5 executives at The Timken Co getting paid more, with Richard Kyle having the highest compensation of $8,720,270.
How old is James Palmer?
James Palmer is 69, he’s been the Independent Director of The Timken Co since 2015. There are 2 older and 11 younger executives at The Timken Co. The oldest executive at The Timken Co. is Jacqueline Woods, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s James Palmer’s mailing address?
James’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1840 CENTURY PARK EAST, , LOS ANGELES, CA, 90067.
Insider trading at The Timken Co
Over the last 16 years, insiders at The Timken Co have traded over $6,555,176 worth of The Timken Co stock and bought 23,650 units worth $911,611 . The most active insider traders include Frank C Sullivan, John A Jr Luke, and James F Palmer. On average, The Timken Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 35 days with the average trade being worth of $869,900. The most recent stock trade was executed by John M Jr Timken on 27 August 2019, trading 5,000 units of TKR stock currently worth $190,200.
What does The Timken Co do?
The Timken Co. engages in the engineering, manufacture and marketing of bearings, transmissions, gearboxes, belts, chain, lubrication systems, couplings, industrial clutches and brakes, and related products. It operates through the Mobile Industries and Process Industries segments. The Mobile Industries segment serves OEM customers that manufacture off-highway equipment for the agricultural, mining and construction markets; on-highway vehicles including passenger cars, light trucks, and medium- and heavy-duty trucks; rail cars and locomotives; outdoor power equipment; and rotorcraft and fixed-wing aircraft. The Process Industries segment handles OEM and end-user customers in industries that place heavy demands on the fixed operating equipment they make or use in heavy and other general industrial sectors. The company was founded by Henry Timken in 1899 and is headquartered in North Canton, OH.
What does The Timken Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Palmer stock trades at The Boeing Co, Northrop Grumman, The Timken Co, and Visteon
The Timken Co executives and stock owners
The Timken Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Richard Kyle, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Philip Fracassa, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Christopher Coughlin, Executive Vice President, Group President
- Ronald Myers, Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- John Timken, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
- James Palmer, Independent Director
- Christopher Mapes, Independent Director
- Frank Sullivan, Independent Director
- Jacqueline Woods, Independent Director
- Ajita Rajendra, Independent Director
- Maria Crowe, Independent Director
- John Luke, Independent Director
- Elizabeth Harrell, Independent Director
- Ward Timken, Director
- Jason Hershiser, Manager – Investor Relations
- Robert W Mahoney, Director
- Carolyn Cheverine, EVP, GC and Secretary
- Shelly Marie Chadwick, Chief Accounting Officer
- Joseph W Ralston, Director
- John M Ballbach, Director
- John P Reilly, Director
- Diane C Creel, Director
- James W Griffith, President and CEO
- Jerry J Jasinowski, Director
- Donald L Walker, Sr VP – HR and Org Advancement
- Phillip R Cox, Director
- Ward Jackson Timken, Director
- William R Burkhart, Sr. VP and General Counsel
- Michael C Arnold, President – Industrial
- Salvatore J Jr Miraglia, Senior VP-Technology
- Glenn A Eisenberg, Executive VP-Finance and Admin
- Sallie B Bailey, Sr. VP Finance and Controller
- John Theodore Mihaila, Senior VP & Controller
- Jacqueline A Dedo, President-Automotive
- Alastair R Deane, Senior VP – Technology
- Joseph F Jr Toot, Director
- Jay A Precourt, Director
- Stanley C Gault, Director
- Martin D Walker, Director
- William Robert Jr Timken, Chairman
- Roger W Lindsay, Sr. VP-Human Resources and OA
- Rand Co Ingersoll, 10% owner