James Loughlin Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of James J Loughlin is at least $5.53 Million dollars as of 13 June 2019. Mr. Loughlin owns over 3,225 units of Celgene stock worth over $4,543,174 and over the last 13 years he sold CELG stock worth over $437,304. In addition, he makes $552,970 as Independent Director at Celgene.
Mr. Loughlin CELG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
James has made over 53 trades of the Celgene stock since 2009, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 3,225 units of CELG stock worth $350,009 on 13 June 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 50,000 units of Celgene stock on 21 March 2016 worth over $29,500. On average, James trades about 4,410 units every 39 days since 2007. As of 13 June 2019 he still owns at least 41,861 units of Celgene stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Loughlin stock trades at the bottom of the page.
James Loughlin biography
James J. Loughlin is Independent Director of Celgene Corp. Mr. Loughlin served as the National Director of the Pharmaceuticals Practice at KPMG LLP (KPMG), and a five-year term as member of the Board of Directors of KPMG. Additionally, Mr. Loughlin served as Chairman of the Pension and Investment Committee of the KPMG Board from 1995 through 2001. He also served as Partner in charge of Human Resources, Chairman of the Personnel and Professional Development Committee, Secretary and Trustee of the Peat Marwick Foundation and a member of the Pension, Operating and Strategic Planning Committees. Mr. Loughlin serves as a member of the Board of Directors and Chairman of the Audit Committee of Edge Therapeutics, Inc., a publicly-traded biopharmaceutical company. Mr. Loughlin brings to his service as a director his valuable experiences as National Director of the Pharmaceuticals Practice at KPMG, his service as Chairman of the Pension and Investment Committee of the KPMG Board and his service on various other committees and foundations. In particular, through his professional association with KPMG, including a five-year term as member of the Board of Directors of KPMG, Mr. Loughlin brings to our Board of Directors an extensive background in accounting and financial reporting, qualifying him as an audit committee financial expert (as that term is defined in the regulations of the SEC).
What is the salary of James Loughlin?
As the Independent Director of Celgene, the total compensation of James Loughlin at Celgene is $552,970. There are 4 executives at Celgene getting paid more, with Mark Alles having the highest compensation of $13,116,000.
How old is James Loughlin?
James Loughlin is 76, he’s been the Independent Director of Celgene since 2007. There are 1 older and 14 younger executives at Celgene. The oldest executive at Celgene Corp. is Ernest Mario, 80, who is the Independent Director.
What’s James Loughlin’s mailing address?
James’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CELGENE CORPORATION, 86 MORRIS AVENUE, SUMMIT, NJ, 07901.
Insider trading at Celgene
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Celgene have traded over $348,919,594 worth of Celgene stock and bought 171,908 units worth $10,354,899 . The most active insider traders include Sol J Barer, Robert J Hugin, and John W Jackson. On average, Celgene executives and independent directors trade stock every 13 days with the average trade being worth of $5,423,484. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jonathan Biller on 31 October 2019, trading 3,125 units of CELG stock currently worth $336,531.
What does Celgene do?
Celgene Corp. is an integrated global biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the discovery, development and commercialization of therapies for the treatment of cancer and inflammatory diseases. Its primary commercial stage products include REVLIMID, POMALYST, IMNOVID, OTEZLA, ABRAXANE, and VIDAZA. The company was founded by David Stirling and Sol Barer in 1986 and is headquartered in Summit, NJ.
What does Celgene’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Loughlin stock trades at Celgene and InspireMD
Celgene executives and stock owners
Celgene executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Alles, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Peter Kellogg, Executive Vice President and Chief Corporate Strategy Officer
- Rupert Vessey, President – Research and Early Development
- Michael Casey, Lead Independent Director
- James Loughlin, Independent Director
- Ernest Mario, Independent Director
- Julia Haller, Director
- Carrie Cox, Independent Director
- Michael Bonney, Independent Director
- Richard Barker, Independent Director
- Michael Friedman, Independent Director
- John Weiland, Independent Director
- Patricia Hemingway Hall, Independent Director
- Hans Bishop, Director
- Jonathan Biller, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Alise Reicin, President – Global Clinical Development
- Terrie Curran, President, Global Inflammation & Immunology Franchise
- David Elkins, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Michael F. Pehl, See remarks
- Gerald Masoudi, Executive Vice President
- Gilla Phd Kaplan, Director
- Scott Andrew Smith, See Remarks
- Robert J Hugin, Chief Financial Officer
- Nadim Ahmed, PRES., HEMATOLOGY AND ONCOLOGY
- Lawrence V Stein, See Remarks
- Rodman L Drake, Chief Operating Officer
- Thomas O Daniel, see remarks
- Hoek Andre Van, Controller and CAO
- Walter L Robb, Director
- Graham Burton, See Remarks
- David W Gryska, Chief Financial Officer
- Aart Brouwer, See Remarks
- Sol J Barer, Chief Operating Officer
- Richard C E Morgan, Director
- Arthur H Jr Hayes, Director
- Thomas M Moriarty, see remarks
- Jacqualyn A Fouse, Chief Financial Officer
- Perry A Karsen, see remarks
- Jack L Bowman, Director
- Frank T Cary, Director
- John W Jackson, Chief Executive Officer